StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crashing endlessly at the Dump after leaving NPP2 control
Bar to Warehouses transition missing Icon_minitimeby pchester Today at 15:19

» NPCs missing on Mini-map at X-16
Bar to Warehouses transition missing Icon_minitimeby zoust Today at 9:01

» Cannot find Maples' special zombie outside the Yantar factory
Bar to Warehouses transition missing Icon_minitimeby pchester Yesterday at 10:43

» Take a special photograph for Lightning quests
Bar to Warehouses transition missing Icon_minitimeby banditk00 Sat 6 Mar 2021 - 22:02

» Cemetery in the swamps?
Bar to Warehouses transition missing Icon_minitimeby banditk00 Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 13:29

» Number of maps in the Zone?
Bar to Warehouses transition missing Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 13:01

» Find the data disk for Panther
Bar to Warehouses transition missing Icon_minitimeby banditk00 Mon 1 Mar 2021 - 20:15

» Shotgun animation
Bar to Warehouses transition missing Icon_minitimeby PhilShifty11 Sun 28 Feb 2021 - 6:07

March 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
PhilShifty11
Bar to Warehouses transition missing I_vote_lcapBar to Warehouses transition missing I_voting_barBar to Warehouses transition missing I_vote_rcap 
zoust
Bar to Warehouses transition missing I_vote_lcapBar to Warehouses transition missing I_voting_barBar to Warehouses transition missing I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Statistics
We have 1167 registered users
The newest registered user is tokin420

Our users have posted a total of 10932 messages in 1471 subjects