StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» And... I'm back. Level 1 Collector issues....
Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me Icon_minitimeby dmjhel Today at 19:34

» Kostya stash abandoned factory help
Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me Icon_minitimeby PhilShifty11 Sat 23 Jan 2021 - 12:34

» Chernobyl: A Stalker's Guide review
Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 19:14

» Bar to Warehouses transition missing
Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me Icon_minitimeby kd6dm Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 15:08

» Scratching my head - after moving from Windows 7 to Windows 10....
Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me Icon_minitimeby dmjhel Sun 10 Jan 2021 - 10:38

» About a new game update!
Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 8 Jan 2021 - 3:41

» Stuck as hell - with NPCs not spawning!
Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me Icon_minitimeby SerbianStrelok Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 6:55

» What killed me here?
Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 30 Dec 2020 - 12:58

January 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
dmjhel
Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me I_vote_lcapProblem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me I_voting_barProblem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1147 registered users
The newest registered user is Sabal

Our users have posted a total of 10784 messages in 1431 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

dmjhel

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 5:42

Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metaphilos
Zombie

Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me Empty
PostSubject: Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me   Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2020 - 18:59

The first time I entered the Swamps I completed the task given to me by Lector and completed it successfully; but then I exited the Swamps having decided to complete other tasks that had accumulated. Much later (after Army Warehouse) I returned to the Swamps and headed to Dan in the North east where he was indicated on the map, but he was not there. I headed to Clear Sky base. Cold gave me no dialogue and just spoke Russian; Syslov just completely ignored me. Only Sviblov gave me some tasks. Can anyone suggest what is wrong. I have proceeded to far in completing other quests to go back.

Thanks for any help.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me   Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2020 - 2:13

Dan won't appear until you have done a couple of tasks for Sviblov.
Spoiler:

I don't know why Cold and Syslov won't talk to you, but it may be because you didn't visit the base immediately after helping Lector. Try again after doing Sviblov's tasks. Were you able to talk to Vasily the repair man?

Some of the recorded (spoken) dialogue is in Russian and some is in English. However, all tasks and other important information can be found in the written text, which is all in English.
Back to top Go down
Metaphilos
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me   Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2020 - 8:29

Yes, Vasily talked to me. I will continue with the actions you suggest. Thank you for responding.
Back to top Go down
Metaphilos
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me   Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2020 - 9:43

It appears to be working or proceeding as it is suppose to; When go to the Swamps I get the info message to see Dan (which is what I proceeded to do the last time and could not find him; then went to ClearSky base and experienced my problems) but this time I went to the base immediately and proceeded to talk to Syslov and I had dialogue from him. I assume the problem has been corrected by the change in sequence of this action. I will continue to follow the sequence of steps you indicated; thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me   Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem in Swamps - Syslov and Cold ignore me
Page 1 of 1