STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Game crash from the Launcher
Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Today at 13:07

» X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...
Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeby pchester Today at 9:58

» Avengers with no inventory
Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:22

» Freezes in level1
Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:08

» Dead City protection not removed
Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Mon 15 Apr 2019 - 14:48

» Error message and help/support subforum
Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeby TheDLord Mon 15 Apr 2019 - 12:35

» Game freezes in 1.10018
Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 14 Apr 2019 - 10:18

» Find the Fleshes for Hog
Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sat 13 Apr 2019 - 15:00

April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Where are Caesier's stashes?  I_vote_lcapWhere are Caesier's stashes?  I_voting_barWhere are Caesier's stashes?  I_vote_rcap 
ObiWanCannabis
Where are Caesier's stashes?  I_vote_lcapWhere are Caesier's stashes?  I_voting_barWhere are Caesier's stashes?  I_vote_rcap 
pchester
AsianStrelok
kd6dm
Sword2012
TheDLord
td3005
Statistics
We have 738 registered users
The newest registered user is begunvalkery

Our users have posted a total of 8434 messages in 1053 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Where are Caesier's stashes?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

Where are Caesier's stashes?  Empty
PostSubject: Where are Caesier's stashes?    Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan 2019 - 12:54

Hay guys.
(1) Well, been running around in the Red Forest to find Caesers tresuar, ans i have gone to all them points where it sould be, but nothing at any of the 5  points. Did thay remove that from the story, or is it stollen by some blood sucker?
(2) Then, i have this problem and hope someone can help me fix it. From the start i been saving my progress, but thensome where in the 1st part i strted to loos my saves, only my saves, the game saves when you compleat or jump from one sector to a nother, that is there, but if i save, log out, log in the nect day, i will start of where i enterd or compleated the section, as my save is gone.
(3) then, this not hapenning now, in my old game setup i had this same, what is it and how do i fis this anoihing popup when you log out.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Where are Caesier's stashes?    Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan 2019 - 13:59

1. As far as I know Caesier's Red Forest stashes are still in the same places: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Do you have a STALKERSOUP\_appdata_\saves\arch1\ folder? If so, check in there. Having too many save games in your main saves folder can cause problems, so by default the game periodically archives save games (other than autosaves and quicksaves) into arch1.

3. I have had the same problem for some time. Clicking OK just brings up the same message window again and again. Now I just hold down the Enter key until the program gives up and closes. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Where are Caesier's stashes?    Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan 2019 - 15:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
1. As far as I know Caesier's Red Forest stashes are still in the same places: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Do you have a STALKERSOUP\_appdata_\saves\arch1\ folder? If so, check in there. Having too many save games in your main saves folder can cause problems, so by default the game periodically archives save games (other than autosaves and quicksaves) into arch1.

3. I have had the same problem for some time. Clicking OK just brings up the same message window again and again. Now I just hold down the Enter key until the program gives up and closes. Rolling Eyes

reaply on questions:

Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Where are Caesier's stashes?    Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan 2019 - 16:04

Can i delete or remove the quick saves in the arch1 folder, and dump them in a made fill in my F Drive?

Hi WhiteWolf

You can delete or archive any or all of your saves at any time, and store them anywhere you want

If you intend to use them in your current game then they need to be in your _appdata_/saves folder

The game only removes them automatically to save memory...
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Where are Caesier's stashes?    Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan 2019 - 16:31

Can i delete or remove the quick saves in the arch1 folder, and dump them in a made fill in my F Drive?

Hi WhiteWolf

You can delete or archive any or all of your saves at any time, and store them anywhere you want

If you intend to use them in your current game then they need to be in your _appdata_/saves folder

The game only removes them automatically to save memory...
Hi Sward2012, thanks for info.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Where are Caesier's stashes?    Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019 - 9:07

you can watch these videos for red forest treasure. next video dead city backwater jupiter east pripyat jupiter underground.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Where are Caesier's stashes?    Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019 - 10:16

you can watch these videos for red forest treasure. next video dead city backwater jupiter east pripyat jupiter underground.

Hi kaplumbaga. thank for link, but i have the info on all quest, just could not find it in any section where it must be. i'm doing Zib, and later wil start gold bars together with the zip quest, then try and see if i can find that stash of Caesier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are Caesier's stashes?    Where are Caesier's stashes?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are Caesier's stashes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: