STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 announced
by WhiteWolf Today at 12:55

» Various suggestions and criticisms.
by Ikaruss Today at 7:44

» Killing the bandit leader and his scum...
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 20:00

» Using artefact recipe
by pchester Yesterday at 19:00

» Can't get out of the Labyrinth...
by WhiteWolf Yesterday at 10:08

» Zahar and Fox quest completion problem
by Ikaruss Yesterday at 7:13

» Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade
by kaplumbaga Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 19:33

» Does anyone know where the 'Baldy - kill the traitor' target is?
by kaplumbaga Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 10:46

January 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf

Ikaruss

Sword2012

pchester

td3005

Statistics
We have 674 registered users
The newest registered user is swindial

Our users have posted a total of 7842 messages in 973 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ObiWanCannabis
Novice
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 19:11

I'm in the last step of LeHavre.
I stash my loot in a backpack in the same room where LeHavre is. I let him drug me and then.. the usual. I kill him and when heading to Yakut he only says "How are things going/See you my friend"
I even tried storing some stuff in the hatch outside AW main entrance but nothing again. Freeman also gives no clue.

Also I have to find missing scientists but visited X10 several times and nobody there. (task doesnt appear in the screen when entering the map with that old MS Messenger sound).
Check game guide and seems I did all tasks but i have these 2 issues.
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 10:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm in the last step of LeHavre.
I stash my loot in a backpack in the same room where LeHavre is. I let him drug me and then.. the usual. I kill him and when heading to Yakut he only says "How are things going/See you my friend"
I even tried storing some stuff in the hatch outside AW main entrance but nothing again. Freeman also gives no clue.

Also I have to find missing scientists but visited X10 several times and nobody there. (task doesnt appear in the screen when entering the map with that old MS Messenger sound).
Check game guide and seems I did all tasks but i have these 2 issues.

LeHavre no longer robs you, so there is no longer a need to stash your items before the final confrontation.

Did you talk to LeHavre again after waking up? I am not sure if this is necessary, but there is a further short conversation and missing it could be why Yakut has nothing to say.

Do you have the task "Find the group of scientists in X-10" in your task list? There should also be a grey area marker circle over the entrance to the lab. (I did this part recently. I didn't get a task reminder on entering X-10 either, but the scientists were there.)
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Fri 11 Jan 2019 - 12:47

you need kill le havre and go yakut. yakut will send you catacombs. you need kill all hunters in catacombs and then need talk yakut again.
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Novice
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Fri 11 Jan 2019 - 13:02

LeHavre no longer robs you, so there is no longer a need to stash your items before the final confrontation.

Great then !!!
Just a comment: In the game guide, it reads you'd better stash your gear in the hatch outside AW, so Yakut will tell you about the Mercs that stole it (dunno if it's needed to follow the storylines).

Did you talk to LeHavre again after waking up? I am not sure if this is necessary, but there is a further short conversation and missing it could be why Yakut has nothing to say.

I did it... you need to talk to him after the drug intake in order to LeHavre became hostile. He punches me in the face and runs away while his henchmen try to kill me. I kill them all then go to Yakut and... nothing.

Do you have the task "Find the group of scientists in X-10" in your task list? There should also be a grey area marker circle over the entrance to the lab. (I did this part recently. I didn't get a task reminder on entering X-10 either, but the scientists were there.)

Yep... I already have the marker; don't get the task reminder and nobody inside X10... just Morphine (the Merc from the previous LeHavre mission).
I even rolled back to the very moment I'm assigned that mission and rushed to X10 but nobody again.
I don't know if I have to fulfill another task to trigger thos scientist.
So far... all my pending tasks led me to Prypiat map to meet the group of Loners after disabling Scorcher, and some others...
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Fri 11 Jan 2019 - 14:35

The guides are useful for general pointers as to what to do next, but they won't always be correct and I would advise against depending on them. The game guides and videos were created some time ago, and many things about the game have changed (and are still changing!) since then. LeHavre's theft of MO's gear/money was supposed to come as an unpleasant surprise, but once it became common knowledge everyone started stashing their gear and spending their money in readiness and there wasn't really any point to it any more.

I don't know why you don't have Yakut's dialogue after LeHavre dies, unless (just guessing here) somehow the game didn't realise that he had died. Try info portion info_gavr_dead and then talk to Yakut again.

When you kill Ash Gray and talk to Sakharov, it should end the "Find someone who knows of the missing team" task and and start "Find the group of scientists in X-10". AFAIK the scientists should spawn when Sakharov gives you the task, but again the game may have missed the trigger for some reason. Info portion ucen_talk_need gives you the task and info portion ucen_talk_spawn spawns the scientists.
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Novice
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Fri 11 Jan 2019 - 20:39

Thanks

The info portion info_gavr_dead worked. I was sent to agroprom underground. Seems that when entering there I get another assigment from Sidorovich to kill the bandits also residing there. I killed all Avengers there, exited undergroung throught manhole to south complex but nothing about mission complete for killing the avengers (only completed Sid's request).
Returning to Yakut gives again no dialog... so.. what's the info portion to spawn Ghost in Radar?

2. ucen_talk_spawn worked. Found the scientist and completed mission. Back outside X10 I received a sms from Zahar to meet him quickly but he says nothing. Maybe It's some other NPC... but who ?
Yakut doesn't give me the next dialog to search Ghost, just (again) the usual default).
Sakharov and Kruglov also give no dialog.
Info portion?

3. According to the game guide, after killing the dying scientist I'd find a note with the transition from x-10 to the Sarcophagus. I just got his PDA and goodies. No note.

Further advice ... welcome!
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Fri 11 Jan 2019 - 23:23

1. Did you climb up to Strelok's hideout? EDIT: I just replayed this part. I entered the Agroprom Underground as usual and immediately teleported back to AW, and Yakut had his next dialogue - so it seems that just entering the underground should be enough to trigger Yakut's response. The info portion that you should have been given is yakut_false_done.

(You shouldn't need this bit, but after talking to Yakut again you should be given yakut_true_start. This gives you the next task.)

2. You can ignore Zahar's message, it doesn't seem to mean anything. Possibly a left-over from the original mod. It used to say that Dan was dead (which he wasn't) so it may have been changed.

3. When you find Ghost, talk to him about the scientists and he'll tell you where to go next.
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Novice
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Sat 12 Jan 2019 - 18:37

info portions worked but .. when I assist Tyrex and Co in the rookie village, I kill few Avengers but BEast and military dont appear

I'm sorry to ask info portion but seem somthing is wrong in my game that several missions dont trigger
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Sat 12 Jan 2019 - 21:10

It does sound as if you have something wrong with your game to be missing so many game triggers. Do you have the latest version installed? At the bottom left of the main menu screen it should say {Version: 1  Release: 1  Revision: 0017} micro rev: 9

If Ghost's men are there, I don't know why the soldiers and Beast's men haven't also appeared. When you get the Cordon task from Ghost ("Meet with Ghost's group in Cordon") the game gives you info portion prizrak_finalzver_start. As far as I can tell, this should spawn all of the NPCs. However, I am trying to make sense of the game files and I may be missing something.

Try giving yourself prizrak_finalzver_start. If you see a message that the info portion has been removed, it means the game has already used that one. The next info portion in the sequence is prizrak_finalzver_begin, but I think that only tells Ghost's men to begin their assault.

You can still complete the mission by spawning in Beast's document: new_document_sniper (in the Cordon section of the Items tab). This should give you a message to return to Ghost and he should accept the document and the mission should end.
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Novice
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Tue 15 Jan 2019 - 20:32

I have:
{Version: 1  Release: 1  Revision: 0017} micro rev: 8

The auto updater included in the game launcher seems not working.

I only found micro rev 8; cant' find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
The Installation Help Guide has been updated to include Micropatch 8, and is available here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The next version, due early 2019, will contain further tips from our forum users, so please keep them coming Very Happy

Info portion for Beast worked... of to continue... until my next trouble.
Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Wed 16 Jan 2019 - 2:05

yakut will send you catacombs. you need kill all hunters in catacombs and then need talk yakut again.

Is this the "Find missing Belongings" quest for Yakut?
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Wed 16 Jan 2019 - 2:14

yakut will send you catacombs. you need kill all hunters in catacombs and then need talk yakut again.

Is this the "Find missing Belongings" quest for Yakut?

Hi Rat Catcher, No, that quest is for after you dispose of Le Havre, and you get your belongings back. (He only robs you of RU now, so there're few items in the box).

The quest in the Agroprom Underground (catacombs) is the first place you look for Ghost. Bunch of Avengers (not Hunters, they only dress like them) there to "greet" you. Ghost is not there, then back to Yakut.

See you in the Zone.

Experienced

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Wed 16 Jan 2019 - 23:02

Where is the alleged robber. in the Yakut quest?

What are the or where are the reagents to fill Gynecologist flask?
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 10:00

Where is the alleged robber. in the Yakut quest?

What are the or where are the reagents to fill Gynecologist flask?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 15:10

I found the flask, but they have to be filled with reagents. Clement in Recon won't give the recipe. I killed the 2 mercs after I found the flask. Neither showed up as done or found.
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 17:41

I found the flask, but they have to be filled with reagents. Clement in Recon won't give the recipe. I killed the 2 mercs after I  found the flask. Neither showed up as done or found.

I don't recognise the name Clement, it sounds like a name from an old version of the game*. Is that the Avengers leader? He is now called Chimera. After doing his task you should get an SMS from Cyclops to return and he gives you a clue to finding the reagents.

(*On the main menu page it should say Version 1 Release 1 Revision 0017 Micro rev 9. If your version is earlier, I advise running the updater or you may run into problems later on.)
Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 20:01

My bad. Chimera is his name. Don't understand Cyclops cue. Couldn't find anything in Radar.
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 22:08

My bad. Chimera is his name.  Don't understand Cyclops cue. Couldn't find anything in Radar.  

Look in
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )   

Back to top Go down

LeHavre finished. No dialogue from Yakut (and no missing scientists )
Page 1 of 1