STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Game crash from the Launcher
Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Today at 13:07

» X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...
Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeby pchester Today at 9:58

» Avengers with no inventory
Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:22

» Freezes in level1
Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:08

» Dead City protection not removed
Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Mon 15 Apr 2019 - 14:48

» Error message and help/support subforum
Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeby TheDLord Mon 15 Apr 2019 - 12:35

» Game freezes in 1.10018
Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 14 Apr 2019 - 10:18

» Find the Fleshes for Hog
Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sat 13 Apr 2019 - 15:00

April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade I_vote_lcapArena bug, and Duty exo upgrade I_voting_barArena bug, and Duty exo upgrade I_vote_rcap 
ObiWanCannabis
Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade I_vote_lcapArena bug, and Duty exo upgrade I_voting_barArena bug, and Duty exo upgrade I_vote_rcap 
pchester
AsianStrelok
kd6dm
Sword2012
TheDLord
td3005
Statistics
We have 738 registered users
The newest registered user is begunvalkery

Our users have posted a total of 8434 messages in 1053 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alphabet Soup
Experienced

Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade   Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2018 - 11:20

Hello there.

When I finish a kill in the arena, I go back to the camera of the introduction cutscene, then I am put back into the room and I can't leave.

Also, I have tried to get my Duty exo armor upgraded with nightvision from Petrenko, but he doesn't seem to give the upgrade when you take the option to try and do so. The only option I have left is the "Ah, sorry, not at the moment, thanks". Is there another upgrader?
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade   Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2018 - 20:50

The Arena is all messed up right now and I don't know when I will be able to work on it, sorry.

Re the Duty suit, it may be that you don't have what he wants for it which will cause that option to appear
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
Alphabet Soup
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade   Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeSun 1 Jul 2018 - 16:18

I actually found that I COULD peform the upgrade IF I bought (or perhaps have) a normal duty suit in my inventory with my exo-skeleton. Once I had it in my inventory, the dialogue options appeared.
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade   Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019 - 20:44

is the arena still not working as I have the same problem as op
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade   Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019 - 19:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The Arena is all messed up right now and I don't know when I will be able to work on it, sorry.

it may be that you don't have what he wants for it which will cause that option to appear

arnie always in bar. he is not leave from bar. because arena is blocked.
Back to top Go down
Musketeer
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade   Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2019 - 19:29

My 0,02 USD: ARENA works, but only in zero chapter.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade   Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitimeSat 9 Feb 2019 - 16:27

Often it is not just a payment, you may be required to give an artefact as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade   Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena bug, and Duty exo upgrade
Page 1 of 1