STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cannot enter ATP nor Recon
by TecnoBacon Today at 1:14

» Soul cube at F1
by TecnoBacon Today at 1:12

» Constant CTD at Broken Road, and green smoke...
by TecnoBacon Today at 1:09

» crash on launch: XR_3DA.exe caused BREAKPOINT
by Aleks1970 Yesterday at 18:52

» Limansk Teleport problem...
by pchester Yesterday at 12:01

» Teleport in Monolith Control Center for the Isormophic Plastique not appearing
by pchester Yesterday at 10:01

» Agroprom Stash (eavesdropping)
by pchester Thu 20 Sep 2018 - 22:42

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Arthoryum Thu 20 Sep 2018 - 21:07

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

Musketeer

WhiteWolf

Marked One

TecnoBacon

kd6dm

Arthoryum

Sword2012

joy division

Chef-70

Statistics
We have 578 registered users
The newest registered user is andreadoria 1

Our users have posted a total of 7030 messages in 843 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive For Voronin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf Urine
Novice

PostSubject: Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive For Voronin   Wed 11 Apr 2018 - 19:50

I'm post wish granter and working my way back through the zone doing a few quests along the way.
Took the Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive quest for Voronin and legged it over to the warehouses........and sure enough, no crazy stalker holed up in the shack Sad .
So he's either already been bumped off by somebody, gone walkabout, or the quest is glitched. Incidentally, detailed quest information is missing (blank) in the task menu which may or may not be relevant.
Anyway, any clues as to his whereabouts etc. or as alast resort (cos I hate doing it) how to spawn the flash drive?
Regards,
Wolf Urine
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive For Voronin   Wed 11 Apr 2018 - 20:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm post wish granter and working my way back through the zone doing a few quests along the way.
Took the Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive quest for Voronin and legged it over to the warehouses........and sure enough, no crazy stalker holed up in the shack  Sad .
So he's either already been bumped off by somebody, gone walkabout, or the quest is glitched. Incidentally, detailed quest information is missing (blank) in the task menu which may or may not be relevant.
Anyway, any clues as to his whereabouts etc. or as alast resort (cos I hate doing it) how to spawn the flash drive?
Regards,
Wolf Urine

I have never known him to move away from the shack. Sometimes he can get into a firefight with a patrolling Freedomer, so it is certainly possible that he has already been killed. If this happened some time ago, he has probably despawned by now.

The Flash Drive is Item: crazy_flash.

(Note: You may pick up another request for the same item from a different NPC, but Voronin's is the important one.)
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive For Voronin   Wed 11 Apr 2018 - 22:01

I did the Crazy Stalker mission late in my game, as well. No Stalker, crazy or otherwise was in or near the shack.

In the future, I won't wait so long to "cure" him...
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive For Voronin   Wed 11 Apr 2018 - 22:50

Yes, unfortunately delaying some missions can break them. I know the general wisdom is to head for the Wishgranter as soon as possible, but if that means missing a mission that has already been triggered, it might be too late when you eventually return. That is why I try to complete everything I can in each area before moving on to a new map.
Back to top Go down
Nokoyou
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive For Voronin   Thu 12 Apr 2018 - 0:00

This problem is also present when you deliver the flash drive to either Voronin or Max, at well duty or freedom, the thing is that in one instance you can buy back the flash drive, but sometimes the item won't be for sale, thus keeping you from giving it to both sides, so you can of course take the flash out from the modders tools if you want...

I did this many times, in playthroughs because i didn't knew that you could buy them back...

So looking for the flash drive and for completing a task that is 'bugged' on my PDA task menu was imposible without the use of the tools...

I you want to use this method just look under Army Warehouse or Warehouses in the ITEMS part of the modders tools (ESC + S) and an item called crazy_flash or something like that should appear

This is VERY usefull for getting rid of bugged tasks or uncompleted quests on the task menu on the pda...
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive For Voronin   Thu 12 Apr 2018 - 0:38

Interesting. The crazy PDA has never been for sale to me from either Voronin or Max after turning it in.

I just chalk it up to game variation.
Back to top Go down
Nokoyou
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive For Voronin   Thu 12 Apr 2018 - 2:10

Well the guide said so, and it was a droppable item on version 15 but on this one i don't know
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive For Voronin   Thu 12 Apr 2018 - 10:00

The game is constantly being updated and rebalanced. The various guides can be very useful, but in some areas they are now out of date and I wouldn't depend on them.

I do remember (I think it was Voronin) having the crazy flash drive in his inventory several versions back, but as sjohnson says, I haven't seen it for sale for some time. I always offer it to Voronin because he then gives MO some information that is key to the main story. Max is just a side mission.
Back to top Go down
Nokoyou
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive For Voronin   Thu 12 Apr 2018 - 13:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The game is constantly being updated and rebalanced. The various guides can be very useful, but in some areas they are now out of date and I wouldn't depend on them.

I do remember (I think it was Voronin) having the crazy flash drive in his inventory several versions back, but as sjohnson says, I haven't seen it for sale for some time. I always offer it to Voronin because he then gives MO some information that is key to the main story. Max is just a side mission.

So there is you reason to use the modders tool and get rid of that task at your pda Wolf... Urine... nice name though (?
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive For Voronin   Thu 12 Apr 2018 - 13:30

Or, simply let the task pend.  Other than being in your list of tasks, not completing the Max task does nothing to the game.

Once I knew of the game behavior, I just never accepted the task from Max.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Urine
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive For Voronin   Thu 12 Apr 2018 - 18:44

All very interesting....thanks for the feedback folks Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive For Voronin   

Back to top Go down

Crazy Stalkers Flash Drive For Voronin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: