STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cannot enter ATP nor Recon
by TecnoBacon Today at 1:14

» Soul cube at F1
by TecnoBacon Today at 1:12

» Constant CTD at Broken Road, and green smoke...
by TecnoBacon Today at 1:09

» crash on launch: XR_3DA.exe caused BREAKPOINT
by Aleks1970 Yesterday at 18:52

» Limansk Teleport problem...
by pchester Yesterday at 12:01

» Teleport in Monolith Control Center for the Isormophic Plastique not appearing
by pchester Yesterday at 10:01

» Agroprom Stash (eavesdropping)
by pchester Thu 20 Sep 2018 - 22:42

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Arthoryum Thu 20 Sep 2018 - 21:07

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
 
Musketeer
 
WhiteWolf
 
Marked One
 
TecnoBacon
 
kd6dm
 
Arthoryum
 
Sword2012
 
joy division
 
Chef-70
 
Statistics
We have 578 registered users
The newest registered user is andreadoria 1

Our users have posted a total of 7030 messages in 843 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 Red Forest/Limansk bridge quest not completing...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nokoyou
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2017-10-22
Age : 21

PostSubject: Red Forest/Limansk bridge quest not completing...   Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 20:47

I have a problem with this mission, i entered through the limansk transition to red forest and i came across some mercenaries, i kill every one of the at the bridge, and then following the guide i talk to a loner called shadowman, he gives me the mission to kill this, already dead mercs, and well... the mission doesn't update.
I tried speaking to shadowman first and killing the mercs after, but the mission doesn't update either way...
Do i have to do something else or in any way?

Images:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1441
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest/Limansk bridge quest not completing...   Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 22:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have a problem with this mission, i entered through the limansk transition to red forest and i came across some mercenaries, i kill every one of the at the bridge, and then following the guide i talk to a loner called shadowman, he gives me the mission to kill this, already dead mercs, and well... the mission doesn't update.
I tried speaking to shadowman first and killing the mercs after, but the mission doesn't update either way...
Do i have to do something else or in any way?

Images:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is a problem with the end of this mission. Try giving yourself info portion shadowman_forest_have and Shadowman should accept it.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master
avatar

Posts : 524
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 66
Location : South Dakota, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest/Limansk bridge quest not completing...   Sun 8 Apr 2018 - 22:07

The mercs aren't always "at" the bridge - sometimes they are near it and aren't attacking. I've had to hunt them down, primarily in the bunker near the bridge. This may not be your problem but it is one problem with the mission.
Back to top Go down
Nokoyou
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2017-10-22
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest/Limansk bridge quest not completing...   Mon 9 Apr 2018 - 0:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have a problem with this mission, i entered through the limansk transition to red forest and i came across some mercenaries, i kill every one of the at the bridge, and then following the guide i talk to a loner called shadowman, he gives me the mission to kill this, already dead mercs, and well... the mission doesn't update.
I tried speaking to shadowman first and killing the mercs after, but the mission doesn't update either way...
Do i have to do something else or in any way?

Images:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is a problem with the end of this mission. Try giving yourself info portion shadowman_forest_have and Shadowman should accept it.

What?, I mean do i put that on console or...?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 583
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest/Limansk bridge quest not completing...   Mon 9 Apr 2018 - 3:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

There is a problem with the end of this mission. Try giving yourself info portion shadowman_forest_have and Shadowman should accept it.

What?, I mean do i put that on console or...?

While with Shadowman

Press ESC + S to bring up the Spawn Menu

Press INFO. Go forward four pages, find the Infoportion that pchester gave you, and click OK, then EXIT

That should sort you out with Shadowman, so be prepared to follow him to his men's camp, and your next mission for him...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1441
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest/Limansk bridge quest not completing...   Mon 9 Apr 2018 - 10:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

There is a problem with the end of this mission. Try giving yourself info portion shadowman_forest_have and Shadowman should accept it.

What?, I mean do i put that on console or...?

While with Shadowman

Press ESC + S to bring up the Spawn Menu

Press INFO. Go forward four pages, find the Infoportion that pchester gave you, and click OK, then EXIT

That should sort you out with Shadowman, so be prepared to follow him to his men's camp, and your next mission for him...

Sorry Nokoyou, I sometimes forget that not everyone is familiar with the spawn menu.  scratch Thanks Sword for explaining it.
Back to top Go down
Nokoyou
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2017-10-22
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest/Limansk bridge quest not completing...   Mon 9 Apr 2018 - 11:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

There is a problem with the end of this mission. Try giving yourself info portion shadowman_forest_have and Shadowman should accept it.

What?, I mean do i put that on console or...?

While with Shadowman

Press ESC + S to bring up the Spawn Menu

Press INFO. Go forward four pages, find the Infoportion that pchester gave you, and click OK, then EXIT

That should sort you out with Shadowman, so be prepared to follow him to his men's camp, and your next mission for him...

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 583
Join date : 2017-05-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Red Forest/Limansk bridge quest not completing...   Mon 9 Apr 2018 - 13:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sorry Nokoyou, I sometimes forget that not everyone is familiar with the spawn menu.  scratch Thanks Sword for explaining it.

No problem. I'd just got to that part of the game, but arrived in a roundabout way through the Red Forest straight into the firefight and had the same problem afterwards, so I was very grateful for your topical response Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Red Forest/Limansk bridge quest not completing...   

Back to top Go down
 
Red Forest/Limansk bridge quest not completing...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: