STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cannot enter ATP nor Recon
by TecnoBacon Today at 1:14

» Soul cube at F1
by TecnoBacon Today at 1:12

» Constant CTD at Broken Road, and green smoke...
by TecnoBacon Today at 1:09

» crash on launch: XR_3DA.exe caused BREAKPOINT
by Aleks1970 Yesterday at 18:52

» Limansk Teleport problem...
by pchester Yesterday at 12:01

» Teleport in Monolith Control Center for the Isormophic Plastique not appearing
by pchester Yesterday at 10:01

» Agroprom Stash (eavesdropping)
by pchester Thu 20 Sep 2018 - 22:42

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Arthoryum Thu 20 Sep 2018 - 21:07

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

Musketeer

WhiteWolf

Marked One

TecnoBacon

kd6dm

Arthoryum

Sword2012

joy division

Chef-70

Statistics
We have 578 registered users
The newest registered user is andreadoria 1

Our users have posted a total of 7030 messages in 843 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

STASH QUEST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: STASH QUEST   Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 14:51

Hay Stalkers, i'm at no 10 stash quest Jantar. Do you guys get the notes on them quest, sins i started i only sit with 1, the first one, from there i see them click to pick up all, no note till now where i am in no 10. i'm in and out the game to get next clue from the file i have on the stash quest. Am i the only stalker that dose not get the notes with the next clue.

Then i have a big question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nano V2

VS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cobblestone

Witch suit is the better suit. According to the info on the V2 suit, it's even better than the Skat15. What do you say ?
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: STASH QUEST   Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 15:05

That second suit pictured is a cobblestone suit, not a Skat15.  Only the cobblestone bumps carry weight to 320 kg.

As far as the two suits, they both have pluses and minuses over each other.  Either one is good.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: STASH QUEST   Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 16:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That second suit pictured is a cobblestone suit, not a Skat15.  Only the cobblestone bumps carry weight to 320 kg.

As far as the two suits, they both have pluses and minuses over each other.  Either one is good.

Hi sjohnson, yes your right, and its written under the picture "Cobbleston" and i know it's not a skat15, but is it true that the V2 is better than the skat15 ?
Then the reason i put this pics up of the V2 suit and Cobblestone suit is, i try'd the V2, and quickly went back to my Cobblestone suit, as the Cobblestone lasted longer and protected me better with the same artifacts on my belt. Just taught of sharing the info. Then my main question on the stash quest, am i the only one not getting the notes to the next location of the stash, or are they also in and out the game to see next location from the file containing the info on the quest.

ok, when i login to game i found that the note has the info on new location 10 Jantar, so, every time you get the bag/stash, the note just change info, and not adding up like the ZEP files did. Hope i did not annoy to many stalkers with all my questions, silent
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: STASH QUEST   Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 16:58

its written under the picture "Cobbleston" and i know it's not a skat15, but is it true that the V2 is better than the skat15 ?

As sjohnson rightly states, the Nano and the fully modded SKAT15 are both superb suits, and your choice will depend on your playing style

Otherwise it's like asking what the best weapon in the game is   Shocked

In the recording industry there's a standard answer to the question, "How do you get a really good vocal sound?" A decent engineer will tell you, "Get a really good microphone, and put a really good vocalist in front of it..."  Very Happy

As for the Cobblestone suit, its only advantage is a massive carrying capacity, because it has no protective abilities whatsoever

I have all three suits, but my personal choice is a SKAT15 because I've got used to it in the field. I also carry a Cobblestone suit with me for scavenging once an area's safe, because its crippling weight is, er, outweighed by its usefulness...
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: STASH QUEST   Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 22:09

As far as the cobblestone suit as a main suit, it's your game.  I fail to see how a cobblestone (0% built-in protection) beats a nano suit (high protection) for personal protection when both are outfitted with the same artifacts.

This is both in theory and in practice.  The stats of the two make the nano a clear winner.  In case some glitch has made the cobblestone protect more than advertised, I have just now used both in the miner's cave against 25-30 mutants and the cobblestone suit failed me early in the play.  Whereas the nano took me to the miner without dying.  Play style was run and gun, I used no strategy in either case but went in head-on against the mutants.  Both suits had the same artifacts. Subjective testing, yes. I don't know of another way to test, please advise (anyone!) if you can think of a better test.

Also, in practice both the nano and skat15 are borderline TOO protective for my play style.  Marked One wearing the cobblestone is readily defeated and offers little other than carrying capacity.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: STASH QUEST   Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 22:38

As far as the cobblestone suit as a main suit, it's your game.  I fail to see how a cobblestone (0% built-in protection) beats a nano suit (high protection) for personal protection when both are outfitted with the same artifacts.

This is both in theory and in practice.  The stats of the two make the nano a clear winner.  In case some glitch has made the cobblestone protect more than advertised, I have just now used both in the miner's cave against 25-30 mutants and the cobblestone suit failed me early in the play.  Whereas the nano took me to the miner without dying.  Play style was run and gun, I used no strategy in either case but went in head-on against the mutants.  Both suits had the same artifacts.  Subjective testing, yes.  I don't know of another way to test, please advise (anyone!) if you can think of a better test.

Also, in practice both the nano and skat15 are borderline TOO protective for my play style.  Marked One wearing the cobblestone is readily defeated and offers little other than carrying capacity.

I have raid every comment and i agree to wat you all say on the 2 suits, that's how it must be. Maybe it's the way i play, carefully planing, that mite be why my cobblestone last longer as the V2 suit Neutral all i can say is, i did the ZEP and gold bar quest and still in use to where i'm at Prapyat the stash quest. i have repaired it about 5 times when it got to the half way mark, that is no BS. i like the V2 suit. i will see how the skat15 looks and how it protects when i get it, don't know when, have not seen it yet, only have the skat and skat10.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: STASH QUEST   Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 23:09

i have repaired it about 5 times when it got to the half way mark

Wait a minute...

I believe there are two Cobblestone suits in the game - the first one you find, the basic Cobblestone armor, and the 'Unique' Military Cobblestone armor

Which one do you have?

The first gets worse as you repair it, actively attracting more damage to you. The second I've not seen yet. Maybe it's unique to Collector mode onwards.

The SKAT15 Mod 3 and the Nano V2 are both available in the main game

In that case, whatever works for you... Very Happy

Last edited by Sword2012 on Mon 26 Mar 2018 - 12:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: STASH QUEST   Sat 24 Mar 2018 - 23:31

Wait a minute...

I believe there are two Cobblestone suits in the game - the first one you find, the basic Cobblestone armor, and the 'Unique' Military Cobblestone armor

Which one do you have?

The first gets worse as you repair it, actively attracting more damage to you. The second I've not seen yet. Maybe it's unique to Collector mode onwards.

The SKAT15 Mod 3 and the Nano V2 are both available in the main game

In that case, whatever works for you... Very Happy

I have the Cobblestone armor, have not herd nor seen the "Unique" Military Cobblestone armor, you joking right.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: STASH QUEST   Sun 25 Mar 2018 - 1:46

I have the Cobblestone armor, have not herd nor seen the "Unique" Military Cobblestone armor, you joking right.

My apologies. Although the Unique Military 'Cobblestone' Armor is in the text files, it may not yet have been introduced to the game...

(Walks away whistling tunelessly, hoping that no one noticed this incredibly awkward faux pas, before suddenly realising that...)

Hey, I just looked at your pic of the Cobblestone armor, with all of its negative properties, and realized that you haven't yet 'treated' your suit to negate them...

EDIT: Also, each time you repair it, you're restoring its negative properties, thus making it worse for protection

Have a good read of its description... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STASH QUEST   

Back to top Go down

STASH QUEST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: