StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Kirkor Phillips

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vi_severance
Experienced

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 17:37

Hello.

Title says it all - anyone knows where Mr. Phillips (or his stash) might be?
I know it's in Pripyat ... somewhere... Havent been able to find him/it.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 18:02

Vi_severance wrote:
Hello.

I don't recognise the name. Where did you come across this?
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 18:18

pchester wrote:
Vi_severance wrote:
Hello.

"Find the computer and video recorder" quest for Voronin. Video recorder is in Bloodsucker Village, the Computer is supposed to be in Yantar with this Phillips guy. You find his journal in Borov's secret room.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 18:49

Vi_severance wrote:
pchester wrote:
Vi_severance wrote:
Hello.

"Find the computer and video recorder" quest for Voronin. Video recorder is in Bloodsucker Village, the Computer is supposed to be in Yantar with this Phillips guy. You find his journal in Borov's secret room.

Ah, okay. He meant that he wasn't taking the computer with him to AW. It is actually
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:02

pchester wrote:
Vi_severance wrote:
pchester wrote:
Vi_severance wrote:
Hello.

Ah, okay. He meant that he wasn't taking the computer with him to AW. It is actually
Spoiler:

No, it isn't. In the journal he says he takes the computer with him to Pripyat because he has a job and needs it there. Plus I've spammed "use" all over that room. it's not there. But I'll go there again, just to check...
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:17

just went there. there is some equipment in the room: a desk with a PC on it and a radio transceiver, some consoles and some form of radio with a satelite antenna.

But I cannot pick anything up.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:25

Vi_severance wrote:
In the journal he says he takes the computer with him to Pripyat because he has a job and needs it there. Plus I've spammed "use" all over that room. it's not there. But I'll go there again, just to check...

The actual text teads, "I'm taking the portable video system for a reconnaissance job at the Army Warehouses. When I'm done I'll leave the transceiver inside one of the empty houses in the village. Nobody ever goes there, so that's where it'll be, but I need to keep the computer for an important job in Pripyat... - Kirkor Phillips"

I was responsible for tidying it up from its previous garbled state, but I'm still waiting to qualify it by finding the computer too. It was definitely NOT in Borov's room, but I did found the transceiver in AW

So we need to resolve this between us, please... Smile
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:28

Sword2012 wrote:
Vi_severance wrote:
In the journal he says he takes the computer with him to Pripyat because he has a job and needs it there. Plus I've spammed "use" all over that room. it's not there. But I'll go there again, just to check...

The actual text teads, "I'm taking the portable video system for a reconnaissance job at the Army Warehouses. When I'm done I'll leave the transceiver inside one of the empty houses in the village. Nobody ever goes there, so that's where it'll be, but I need to keep the computer for an important job in Pripyat..."

I was responsible for tidying it up from its previous garbled state, but I'm still waiting to qualify it by finding the computer too. It was definitely NOT in Borov's room, but I did found the transceiver in AW

Yeah, the transceiver was in AW. I got it in the inventory now. I do not understand: "to resolve it between us"?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:36

Vi_severance wrote:
just went there. there is some equipment in  the room: a desk with a PC on it and a radio transceiver, some consoles and some form of radio with a satelite antenna.

Am I getting my missions confused? "Find the computer and video recorder for Voronin" - the computer should be against the wall behind the journal on the floor:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: I think it might be what you called the radio with a satellite antenna. Doesn't look much like a computer, I know. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:51

Vi_severance wrote:
Sword2012 wrote:

Yeah, the transceiver was in AW. I got it in the inventory now. I do not understand: "to resolve it between us"?

Sword runs the Dialogue Improvement Team. They are working through the game trying to make sense of and improve any poorly translated or otherwise confusing dialogue. I expect that this qualifies. scratch
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:52

pchester wrote:
Vi_severance wrote:
just went there. there is some equipment in  the room: a desk with a PC on it and a radio transceiver, some consoles and some form of radio with a satelite antenna.

Am I getting my missions confused? "Find the computer and video recorder for Voronin" - the computer should be against the wall behind the journal on the floor:

Edit: I think it might be what you called the radio with a satellite antenna. Doesn't look much like a computer, I know. Rolling Eyes

Nope, nothing like that there. It was there in Grimwald's playthrough, but it isnt there in my game... Dunno, probably did not spawn.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:53

pchester's picture is what I got and where I got it.  It satisfied the "computer" portion of the quest, for me.  Took a while to figure it out! scratch
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 19:54

pchester wrote:
Vi_severance wrote:
Sword2012 wrote:

Sword runs the Dialogue Improvement Team. They are working through the game trying to make sense of and improve any poorly translated or otherwise confusing dialogue. I expect that this qualifies. scratch

Yeah, I got the ideea of him trying to fix stuff.... After about 20 minutes of being confused ... Sometimes I amaze myself at how "fast" I process and interpret things.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 20:09

pchester wrote:
"Find the computer and video recorder for Voronin" - the computer should be against the wall behind the journal on the floor:

Hi pchester - that's definitely the item I'm looking for, so I'll take a trip back to
Spoiler:
to see if it's now been 'returned' in a recent patch

If so I'll need to change Kirkor's note...

Thanks once again for your encyclopaedic knowledge of the Zone Smile
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 21:11

Vi_severance wrote:
pchester wrote:
Vi_severance wrote:

Nope, nothing like that there. It was there in Grimwald's playthrough, but it isnt there in my game... Dunno, probably did not spawn.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vi_severance
Experienced

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018 - 21:22

pchester wrote:
Spoiler:

Huh, Thanks dude!
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb 2018 - 4:53

On returning to the Dark Valley, the multimedia computer and video transceiver were where pchester indicated, and I was finally able to complete Voronin's mission

The text files have been modified accordingly, and I'm happy to state that the 'Kirkor Phillips' issue has been fixed. Thank you to everyone involved cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kirkor Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirkor Phillips   Kirkor Phillips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirkor Phillips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: Game help discussions :: Game guides-
Jump to: