StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1748 registered users
The newest registered user is ataberk222

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker

Go down 
+2
Sword2012
pchester
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Empty
PostSubject: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan 2018 - 14:14

I don't know if this has been reported before. This is obviously a file that the Dialogue Improvement Team hasn't reached yet, so it is still a bit garbled.

In the search for Rabinovich, Miser tells MO to talk to Gloomy (unless he means look in a gloomy area!). There is an NPC called Murk in the village, but he doesn't have anything to say. You actually have to talk to Joker. I suggest that this is altered/corrected in Miser's dialogue.

You also need to bring 3 vodka or Joker won't talk, but his dialogue doesn't make this very clear. Perhaps this could be added to either Miser's or Joker's dialogue.

Dialogue screenie:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan 2018 - 16:34

pchester wrote:
I don't know if this has been reported before. This is obviously a file that the Dialogue Improvement Team hasn't reached yet, so it is still a bit garbled.

In the search for Rabinovich, Miser tells MO to talk to Gloomy (unless he means look in a gloomy area!). There is an NPC called Murk in the village, but he doesn't have anything to say. You actually have to talk to Joker. I suggest that this is altered/corrected in Miser's dialogue.

You also need to bring 3 vodka or Joker won't talk, but his dialogue doesn't make this very clear. Perhaps this could be added to either Miser's or Joker's dialogue.

Dialogue screenie:

Thanks, pchester

Anything concerning dialogues that's reported here will receive our immediate attention, whether we've got to it or not

Just as long as the correction is understandable, and supported by a screenshot, please Smile

EDIT: This piece of dialogue progression has been fixed for 1.10018
Back to top Go down
Strelok981
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2018 - 15:52

I did a mission related to Chuka and Huck in Agroprom, I returned to Bar, I talked to Cat, he gave me a mission to visit Miser in AW, but I have a problem with this mission, Miser will not start the dialogue related to Rabinovich.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve it ?

( I can get the mission to find the weed in Agroprom, also, there is a joke about heard of flash but Rabinovich it's not mentioned anywhere. )

Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2018 - 17:07

Strelok981 wrote:
I did a mission related to Chuka and Huck in Agroprom, I returned to Bar, I talked to Cat, he gave me a mission to visit Miser in AW,  but I have a problem with this mission, Miser will not start the dialogue related to Rabinovich.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve it ?

( I can get the mission to find the weed in Agroprom, also, there is a joke about heard of flash but Rabinovich it's not mentioned anywhere. )

The dialogue with Miser should start with
Spoiler:

(*) use of info portions:
Back to top Go down
Strelok981
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2018 - 19:04

I have task "Find the dealer Rabinowitz" in my PDA.

But this happened :
Spoiler:

In the main quest
Spoiler:
but before that, I'll test your advice and write here what happened.

About the "weed" task :

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2018 - 19:14

Previous post:

look weed bag:
Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2018 - 20:46

Stuck! Stuck! Stuck! Can't find missing belongings; Can't find alleged robbers; Can't find gangster because Friar is missing; Can't find Rabinowitz because I can't start the dialogue the above info list with Miser and Joker. I think it's because I killed LeHarve a long time ago but not sure.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2018 - 21:54

Rat Catcher wrote:
Stuck! Stuck! Stuck! Can't find missing belongings; Can't find alleged robbers; Can't find gangster because Friar is missing; Can't find Rabinowitz because I can't start the dialogue the above info list with Miser and Joker. I think it's because I killed LeHarve a long time ago but not sure.

Do you mean the belongings that LeHavre stole?
Spoiler:

Friar does go AWOL occasionally. You can spawn in his PDA with fraer_pda.

Did Cat tell you to talk to Miser? That should have set up the dialogue as above. You could try talking to Joker anyway (you must have 3 Cossack vodkas or he won't talk) or just search the village for Modest ... if he has spawned, you will see his white dot on your minimap.
Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2018 - 23:20

Hmmmm!! Modest has not spawned. Is he necessary?

Also the main quest is, find the missing belongings- find the alleged robbers-talk to Yakut.

Thanks for the help OH GREAT MODERATOR.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2018 - 1:10

Normally, you "share" 3 Cossack Vodkas with Joker and then Modest spawns. As pchester implied, Modest may spawn without the Joker conversation and vodka session.

Then,

Normally, Modest begins the Rabinowitz spawn and information regarding him. You speak with Modest to trigger the spawn. So Modest is "normally" necessary.

Again, "normally" - which is the easiest and most direct way to play this mission, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2018 - 23:32

I completed the quest with Yakut. Ghost is alive and well. The Swamps were mentioned for Avenger hunting.

Still can't get Joker the talk. He says" How're doing." I have a lot of vodka. Modest is nowhere in the Warehouses.

What I really need is a transition to new lands.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
sjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeWed 9 May 2018 - 2:52

There is always a "need" for a transition to new lands, but if you don't complete the Rabinowitz mission those lands will either be or rapidly become barren. That is, the job needs to be completed to advance the game.

I'm at a different place in my game and have forgotten the "right" sequence to take in this mission. The Pliskyin walkthrough is either outdated or just wrong for this series of tasks.

I'd either be waiting for someone with good info on how to proceed or make guesses as to how far back in game saves I would need to go to get the game back on track. And it seems your game is not on track, it has "lost" it's way.
Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeWed 9 May 2018 - 3:54

Went to Radar x10 and said "Hi" to Ghost and can back to Warehouses and made a sweep of the Village and SHAZAM, there was Modest begging for a med kit.

Thanks OH Great Moderator
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeWed 9 May 2018 - 11:02

Rat Catcher wrote:
Went to Radar x10 and said "Hi" to Ghost and can back to Warehouses and made a sweep of the Village and SHAZAM, there was Modest begging for a med kit.

Interesting. I'm not sure why Ghost would be the missing link, but talking to him obviously triggered something. Anyway, good to hear that you solved it.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2018 - 16:32

pchester wrote:
Rat Catcher wrote:

Interesting. I'm not sure why Ghost would be the missing link, but talking to him obviously triggered something. Anyway, good to hear that you solved it.

Maybe just leaving the area for a while did the trick

Modest was trying to lead the Monolith away from his friend Joker at the AW, so he may have led them on a merry chase until he finally lost them, before eventually doubling back close to where his friend was...
Back to top Go down
Rat Catcher
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2018 - 0:07

BTW, before I left the Military Warehouse area, as I was searching for Modest, I had to kill quite a few Mercenaries near their base. That too might have triggered Modest's appearance.

Damn, I love this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker   Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rabinovich-Miser-Gloomy-Joker
Page 1 of 1