StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Zombiefied Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Zombiefied Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Zombiefied Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Zombiefied Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Zombiefied Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Zombiefied Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Zombiefied Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Zombiefied Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1748 registered users
The newest registered user is ataberk222

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

bob15

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Zombiefied

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sf67n20
Novice
sf67n20

Zombiefied Empty
PostSubject: Zombiefied   Zombiefied Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec 2017 - 6:49

i have returned from the wish granter (first time) and now am hopelessly a zombie. how do i undo or find a remedy ? already took anti zombie meds but didn't help.......help me !!!!!
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

Zombiefied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombiefied   Zombiefied Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec 2017 - 7:09

Go to the Scientist bunker, you can buy it there, the brown one. run into the bunker when door open, strait to the scientist behind the counter and as fast as you can get into the trade page, so the scientist helper don't shoot you down lol. The brown one, it's cold zombie something, with the pack of small yellow round tabs to help with that bad hang over, it's a quick shot. it's cast a lot, so good luck. What a Face
Back to top Go down
sf67n20
Novice
sf67n20

Zombiefied Empty
PostSubject: zombiefied   Zombiefied Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec 2017 - 8:22

WhiteWolf wrote:
Go to the Scientist bunker, you can buy it there, the brown one. run into the bunker when door open, strait to the scientist behind the counter and as fast as you can get into the trade page, so the scientist helper don't shoot you down lol. The brown one, it's cold zombie something, with the pack of small yellow round tabs to help with that bad hang over, it's a quick shot. it's cast a lot, so good luck. What a Face  

Thank You !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Zombiefied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombiefied   Zombiefied Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec 2017 - 12:32

sf67n20 wrote:
i have returned from the wish granter (first time) and now am hopelessly a zombie. how do i undo or find a remedy ? already took anti zombie meds but didn't help.......help me !!!!!

It may be that Antizombin needs to be used before the onset of zombification, but if you find something that works please let us know!

You may also need Sid to restore your relationship with everyone trying to put you out of your misery...
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

Zombiefied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombiefied   Zombiefied Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec 2017 - 13:42

Sword2012 wrote:
... but if you find something that works please let us know!...

Here:
Code:
<string id="st_drug_anabiotic">
<text>Anabiotic</text>
</string>
<string id="st_drug_anabiotic_descr">
<text>%c[255,238,153,26]  %c[default]Duration:%c[255,1,255,1] 5 mins\n%c[default]Anabiotic, aka 'Zombie powder' is a powerful experimental drug based upon the neurotoxin Tetrodotoxin, and issued to research groups operating within the Zone. Designed to protect the mind and body from overexposure to Psi-radiation by causing complete paralysis of the central nervous system. The drug has not been tested in field conditions and has failed all clinical trials, which not only casts doubt on its efficacy, but also raises not just medical, but ethical questions about the potential side effects of such an extreme measure. Only to be used as a last resort when 'zombification' is believed imminent...</text>
</string>
Back to top Go down
https://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
sf67n20
Novice
sf67n20

Zombiefied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombiefied   Zombiefied Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec 2017 - 18:26

First, I acquired the zombie red brain symbol after running into zombie's at the encounter with the Wish Granter. I returned to Ghost , then being sent to Freeman, I immediately got shot at by ppl at the Bar. I had no anti-zombie meds so I went to Sakarov. Bought some then went aside in the little room and ate. Nothing happened. I went to buy some more and was immediately shot at . Got more meds and went back to the bed area...removed all my artifacts into the safe...then ate the meds . I slept a couple of cycles and awoke to no more red zombie triangle in HUD. But I was still a zombie faction . I teleported to the Bar to see Freeman and the stats had changed back to being "Marked One" status . All was good !I went on to getting papers from Tamaz, back to Freeman, then onto Ghost to receive the Gold Chunk quest. Oddly, I get through Chernobyl...past the scientist holograph...into the playing field and 'no gold chunks' are around to pick up. I'm playing it through anyway....this is where I am now !! Whewwwww !! Thank You !!
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Zombiefied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombiefied   Zombiefied Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec 2017 - 19:59

sf67n20 wrote:
Got more meds and went back to the bed area...removed all my artifacts into the safe...then ate the meds . I slept a couple of cycles and awoke to no more red zombie triangle in HUD

Thanks for the info, Aleks1970 and sf67n20

The dialogue for the Anabiotic has now been modified to recommend plenty of rest afterwards...   geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombiefied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombiefied   Zombiefied Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombiefied
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: Game help discussions :: Game guides-
Jump to: