STALKERSOUP


Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Just need some info
by pchester Yesterday at 17:45

» Just a few questions and chat...
by AsianStrelok Yesterday at 7:25

» Soul Cube 110017.1
by nemisis1842khann Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 12:49

» Only curious, nothing game breaking
by pchester Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 11:40

» Hey, everyone!
by Alphabet Soup Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 1:16

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by Aleks1970 Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 23:10

» A Stalker's Diary v1
by PhilH231 Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 20:16

» Dialog 1.1007.1
by pchester Sat 18 Aug 2018 - 20:12

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
WhiteWolf
 
pchester
 
AsianStrelok
 
Statistics
We have 557 registered users
The newest registered user is ruudoo1

Our users have posted a total of 6569 messages in 760 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 
 

 Where can I find an armor/weapon repair kit?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saracen
Novice


Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-11-30

PostSubject: Where can I find an armor/weapon repair kit?   Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 19:25

Hello all!
Can someone please tell me where can I get a repair kit in the story mod ? I dont have any conversation options about it with Sid, thanks for the help


Last edited by Saracen on Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find an armor/weapon repair kit?   Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 20:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hello all!
Can someone please tell me where can I get a repair kit in the story mod ? I dont have any conversation options about it with Sid, thanks for the help

The Barman will supply a replacement for a price - sorry, I don't remember how much.
Back to top Go down
Saracen
Novice


Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find an armor/weapon repair kit?   Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 20:08

Thank you sir, you are very kind !
I just found out that he asks for 10 medusa artefacts. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master
avatar

Posts : 522
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 66
Location : South Dakota, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find an armor/weapon repair kit?   Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 15:02

I thought the kit was available from Sid for the price of a conversation after the first DV/lab mission. I'm not getting one, though. Perhaps a game glitch or it's been removed from the current version (1.1.0016 patch 5)?

I'll report if/when it becomes available from Sidorovich.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find an armor/weapon repair kit?   Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 15:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I thought the kit was available from Sid for the price of a conversation after the first DV/lab mission.  I'm not getting one, though.  Perhaps a game glitch or it's been removed from the current version (1.1.0016 patch 5)?

I'll report if/when it becomes available from Sidorovich.

I wasn't given it until
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master
avatar

Posts : 522
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 66
Location : South Dakota, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find an armor/weapon repair kit?   Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 15:14

Sounds good.  
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-06-07
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find an armor/weapon repair kit?   Sun 29 Apr 2018 - 15:50

So is it confirmed that the repair kit is available later in the game?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find an armor/weapon repair kit?   Sun 29 Apr 2018 - 16:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So is it confirmed that the repair kit is available later in the game?

It is now a reward for one of Sid's tasks.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 73
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find an armor/weapon repair kit?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 22:54

Okay, so i looked up the dialog for the repair box, and I'm still confused. Which task is it? Here's the code:
Repair Box Code:
 
Maybe someone with greater LUA knowledge can interpret this. Started a new 16.9 game, just turned off the brain scorcher. No dialog about a repair kit yet, if I read this right, looks like either (1) Talking to the Stalkers at the start of Pripyat, or (2) completing the Berill Medic armor task for Sid should trigger the repair kit being available. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks

_________________________________________________
Один выстрел один труп
Back to top Go down
pchester
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find an armor/weapon repair kit?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 23:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Okay, so i looked up the dialog for the repair box, and I'm still confused. Which task is it? Here's the code:
Repair Box Code:
 
Maybe someone with greater LUA knowledge can interpret this. Started a new 16.9 game, just turned off the brain scorcher. No dialog about a repair kit yet, if I read this right, looks like either (1) Talking to the Stalkers at the start of Pripyat, or (2) completing the Berill Medic armor task for Sid should trigger the repair kit being available. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks

Sid's second Special Mission,
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 73
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find an armor/weapon repair kit?   Fri 4 May 2018 - 15:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Okay, so i looked up the dialog for the repair box, and I'm still confused. Which task is it? Here's the code:
Repair Box Code:
 
Maybe someone with greater LUA knowledge can interpret this. Started a new 16.9 game, just turned off the brain scorcher. No dialog about a repair kit yet, if I read this right, looks like either (1) Talking to the Stalkers at the start of Pripyat, or (2) completing the Berill Medic armor task for Sid should trigger the repair kit being available. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks

Sid's second Special Mission,
Spoiler:
 

Thanks, pchester. Heading there now, look forward to finally getting the kit.

_________________________________________________
Один выстрел один труп
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Where can I find an armor/weapon repair kit?   

Back to top Go down
 
Where can I find an armor/weapon repair kit?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: