StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

digitalaxon

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Mutants respawning every time I transition maps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reconboi
Novice
Reconboi

Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Empty
PostSubject: Mutants respawning every time I transition maps   Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2024 - 23:07

At some point of the game, it started respawning armies of dogs in Cordon, Rostok everytime i moved across maps. it's getting anoying and breaks the game cus i have like a 200 dog tails by this point.

Can this be disabled? does the option in the file tb3d_modders>extra_respawns have something to do with it? becuase mine is set to true.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Mutants respawning every time I transition maps   Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb 2024 - 11:51

Reconboi wrote:
At some point of the game, it started respawning armies of dogs in Cordon, Rostok everytime i moved across maps. it's getting anoying and breaks the game cus i have like a 200 dog tails by this point.

Can this be disabled? does the option in the file tb3d_modders>extra_respawns have something to do with it? becuase mine is set to true.

Hi Reconboi

Once you complete Level 0, and get past the Dead City, the 'extra_spawns' option comes into play to make the game more interesting  Twisted Evil

You can change it to 'False' if you wish  I love you
Back to top Go down
Reconboi
Novice
Reconboi

PostSubject: Re: Mutants respawning every time I transition maps   Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb 2024 - 16:12

There's not gonna be any game breaking stuf right? like there's this guy Yurik? in cordon that has dogs spawn on him everytime i enter cordon. and he dosen't move and he keeps thanking me for for it, how about you f... back to the village and sit your a... down until a quest is related to you.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Mutants respawning every time I transition maps   Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb 2024 - 16:36

Reconboi wrote:
There's not gonna be any game breaking stuf right? like there's this guy Yurik? in cordon that has dogs spawn on him everytime i enter cordon. and he dosen't move and he keeps thanking me for for it, how about you f... back to the village and sit your a... down until a quest is related to you.

The Modders' Script is there to suit the way you prefer to experience the Zone, and you can change anything in it without breaking the game

The only thing that could cause problems is by making 'True' anything with !M! in the line, because these changes use more game memory. A small amount, certainly, but they can add up

Enabling too many of these can cause your game to crash unexpectedly when, for example, additional mutants are spawned in as a result of your choices
Back to top Go down
Reconboi
Novice
Reconboi

PostSubject: Re: Mutants respawning every time I transition maps   Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2024 - 0:34

Cool. and how do you disable enemy respawns? say like in radar the monolith always respawns in the middle of the road, and it's a bit of a game breaker cus i loot everything and just sell'em to syak for immense money. i basically got to 1 Billion or is it Million? with me taking this road everytime.

So can those be disabled? or is it againts the spirit of the SOUP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutants respawning every time I transition maps   Mutants respawning every time I transition maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mutants respawning every time I transition maps
Page 1 of 1