StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
[solved]Ivaschenko Parcel Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
[solved]Ivaschenko Parcel Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
[solved]Ivaschenko Parcel Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
[solved]Ivaschenko Parcel Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
[solved]Ivaschenko Parcel Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
[solved]Ivaschenko Parcel Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
[solved]Ivaschenko Parcel Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
[solved]Ivaschenko Parcel Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

[solved]Ivaschenko Parcel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielMSAR
Novice

[solved]Ivaschenko Parcel Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Ivaschenko Parcel   [solved]Ivaschenko Parcel Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul 2023 - 0:51

Arhara and his men attack the military base in agroprom and give me the mission to take the "Parcel from Ivaschenko". He is dead and i take anything they have but mission continues uncomplete, I supose the "parcel" is the Uncalibrated Psi-emission helmet, i take this from Ivaschenko but mission do not update to "Deliver the parcel to Dan"
Any idea?

Last edited by DanielMSAR on Fri 21 Jul 2023 - 20:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Ivaschenko Parcel   [solved]Ivaschenko Parcel Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul 2023 - 15:46

Yes, the "parcel" is the Uncalibrated PSI Helmet.

I just played this through again to remind myself...

When I took the helmet, I saw a message on-screen at bottom left telling me "Task Updated: Collect the parcel from the scientist". In my task list the task now had the "Get the parcel from Ivaschenko" part marked as complete, and the final part, "Deliver the parcel to Dan", still showed as incomplete. I didn't see any message to return to Dan, but I returned anyway and he accepted the helmet and the task completed.

I seem to remember there being an on-screen message telling you to return to Dan, but it may have been changed - or I may be misremembering. If you are following the walkthrough, it looks as if that part may now be incorrect. Anyway, hopefully returning to Dan will complete your mission as well.
Back to top Go down
DanielMSAR
Novice

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Ivaschenko Parcel   [solved]Ivaschenko Parcel Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul 2023 - 16:29

Quote :
Previous post:
I try, but Dan dont take anything, just talk about mutant parts, Im reload the game from saved game where i enter on agroprom map and always the cientist is dead and the mission do not complete.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Ivaschenko Parcel   [solved]Ivaschenko Parcel Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul 2023 - 20:34

As you have already tried reloading an earlier game, the only other thing I can think of is to try adding the info portions for the mission. These are

dan_grab_start
dan_grab_begin
dan_grab_have
dan_grab_done 

You should already have the first two info portions from playing the game. If you try them, you should see a message saying they have been removed.

Picking up the helmet should give you the '_have' info portion, but as you didn't see the "Return to Dan" message and Dan won't talk, it is possible that it didn't work.

I just tried this: 

After talking to Arhara - and without taking the scientist's helmet - I spawned info portion dan_grab_have and got the message to return to Dan. As I didn't have the helmet I spawned it in in case it was needed (bad_psy_helmet in the Yantar section of the ESC+S Items tab). I then returned to Dan and he accepted the helmet, the mission ended and I got the reward (a random mid-tier artefact).

I also tried using the dan_grab_done info portion without speaking to Dan, and the mission ended but with no reward. I would only use this if all else fails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Ivaschenko Parcel   [solved]Ivaschenko Parcel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Ivaschenko Parcel
Page 1 of 1