StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Help required for starting Soul Cube mission

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
valalla
Novice

Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Empty
PostSubject: Help required for starting Soul Cube mission   Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2021 - 14:42

i'm on the generator level (so I'm helping Andersen) but the "soul cube" mission (in the swamps) never started. I have done all the clear sky missions but when I talk to the trader the dialogue for the mission does not start. some problems? when should it start ?. as I do not have access to east prypiat.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Help required for starting Soul Cube mission   Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2021 - 20:43

You should have been able to ask Syslov about "specialized items" when you first met him, and as far as I know this dialogue should still be available until at least the end of Level 0 - which is some way beyond where you are now. I don't know why it wouldn't be offered, I don't think it is dependent on anything else.

If you did take Syslov's "Find the necessary gear" mission and haven't completed it, he won't have any more to say about the Soul Cube until you return with everything he asked for.

I don't think you need to enter East Pripyat for anything else until the end of Level 0. There will be a new transition available when you do need to go there later.
Back to top Go down
valalla
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Help required for starting Soul Cube mission   Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2021 - 12:15

when I talk to syslov and ask him for equipment my only answer option is "I don't need anything". strange
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Help required for starting Soul Cube mission   Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2021 - 14:40

Try approaching Syslov while carrying the following:

Five bottles of Nemiroff vodka
Two green IRP-B military dry-ration packs
Three Yantar cheeses
Five cans of nuts
Three cans of Chernigov beer
Five cans of Adrenaline Rush

If you've already agreed to help Syslov, these are what he needs to continue discussing the Soul Cube with you...
Back to top Go down
valalla
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Help required for starting Soul Cube mission   Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2021 - 15:55

i try. thank s
Back to top Go down
valalla
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Help required for starting Soul Cube mission   Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2021 - 13:39

Sword2012 wrote:
Try approaching Syslov while carrying the following:

Three Yantar cheeses
Five cans of nuts

If you've already agreed to help Syslov, these are what he needs to continue discussing the Soul Cube with you...

does not work.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Help required for starting Soul Cube mission   Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2021 - 15:31

valalla wrote:

Three Yantar cheeses
Five cans of nuts

does not work.

To complete Syslov's shopping list you also need:
- Degtyarev's Light machine gun 'RPD' (Adrenaline sells this); and
- a Mercenary researcher suit which is somewhere in the Swamps
Spoiler:
If you ask Syslov about "specialized items" while carrying all of these items and he still has nothing to say about the soul cube, unfortunately you may have left it too late.
Back to top Go down
valalla
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Help required for starting Soul Cube mission   Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2021 - 17:56

no it doesn't work. however I loaded the first saves from when I first went to the swamps and the dialon never started. sislov says nothing about special materials. sin.
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Help required for starting Soul Cube mission   Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2021 - 23:51

valalla wrote:
no it doesn't work. however I loaded the first saves from when I first went to the swamps and the dialon never started. sislov says nothing about special materials. sin.

Hi. Send me this save for the test.
Aleks
Back to top Go down
https://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help required for starting Soul Cube mission   Help required for starting Soul Cube mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help required for starting Soul Cube mission
Page 1 of 1