StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Freedom hostile after warlab raid  Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Freedom hostile after warlab raid  Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Freedom hostile after warlab raid  Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Freedom hostile after warlab raid  Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Freedom hostile after warlab raid  Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Freedom hostile after warlab raid  Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Freedom hostile after warlab raid  Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Freedom hostile after warlab raid  Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Freedom hostile after warlab raid  I_vote_lcapFreedom hostile after warlab raid  I_voting_barFreedom hostile after warlab raid  I_vote_rcap 
ataberk222
Freedom hostile after warlab raid  I_vote_lcapFreedom hostile after warlab raid  I_voting_barFreedom hostile after warlab raid  I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12543 messages in 1749 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Freedom hostile after warlab raid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PhilShifty11
Novice

Freedom hostile after warlab raid  Empty
PostSubject: Freedom hostile after warlab raid    Freedom hostile after warlab raid  Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2021 - 21:09

So I've done testing, and the moment I finish the war lab raid freedom turn hostile, sid doesn't give me the option to make freedom friendly again,
Any ideas??
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Freedom hostile after warlab raid    Freedom hostile after warlab raid  Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2021 - 23:03

I assume that you mean the raid with Vitamin. Do you mean that Freedom turn hostile immediately after your final conversation with Vitamin (where he gives you your 'reward') or was it at some other point? Is it just the Freedomers in Warlab, or all Freedomers everywhere?

Did you accidentally shoot any of the Freedomers while clearing out the dogs? Otherwise I don't know why they would turn hostile toward you. Or why Sid can't help. You may need to replay from an earlier save.

You may be able to turn the Freedom faction back to 'neutral' by entering freedom in the [ESC]+[F] 'Attitude' menu. However, I don't know if this will work given that Sid is unable to change them. (If freedom doesn't work, you could try svoboda, which is Russian for freedom.)
Back to top Go down
PhilShifty11
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Freedom hostile after warlab raid    Freedom hostile after warlab raid  Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2021 - 18:37

So more details sorry for laying them
I do raid, rushing in killing all dogs before they get down the stairs
No one gets shot by me, I get gold bar everyone in lab friendly
I go out via door transition next to elevators
I'm in freedom base tunnel, I walk forward, every freedom member in base ties to kill me sid has nothing to say about it
This happens regardless if I take to scientist in lab or not
I will try you suggestion and post update here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom hostile after warlab raid    Freedom hostile after warlab raid  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom hostile after warlab raid
Page 1 of 1