StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Starting directly at collector mode
Problem with Goldbars questline Icon_minitimeby pchester Yesterday at 13:12

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Problem with Goldbars questline Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 6 May 2024 - 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Problem with Goldbars questline Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Problem with Goldbars questline Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Problem with Goldbars questline Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Problem with Goldbars questline Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Problem with Goldbars questline Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Problem with Goldbars questline Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Problem with Goldbars questline I_vote_lcapProblem with Goldbars questline I_voting_barProblem with Goldbars questline I_vote_rcap 
Fofyhead
Problem with Goldbars questline I_vote_lcapProblem with Goldbars questline I_voting_barProblem with Goldbars questline I_vote_rcap 
ataberk222
pchester
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12545 messages in 1750 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Problem with Goldbars questline

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eigenart
Zombie

Problem with Goldbars questline Empty
PostSubject: Problem with Goldbars questline   Problem with Goldbars questline Icon_minitimeWed 9 Dec 2020 - 3:33

Hi, im having some problems with the Goldbars questline. When i get the ones in Jupiter and Cemetery i do not get any sms, so the next one in Warlab does not spawn Sad...It doesn't matter if i do Jupiter or Cemetery first. I finished all Collector and Zep until [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks for any help Smile
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Goldbars questline   Problem with Goldbars questline Icon_minitimeWed 9 Dec 2020 - 9:16

Eigenart wrote:
Hi, im having some problems with the Goldbars questline. When i get the ones in Jupiter and Cemetery i do not get any sms, so the next one in Warlab does not spawn Sad...It doesn't matter if i do Jupiter or Cemetery first. I finished all Collector and Zep until [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks for any help Smile

Did you take the gold bar in the underground tunnel?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Goldbars questline   Problem with Goldbars questline Icon_minitimeWed 9 Dec 2020 - 11:43

Eigenart wrote:

Hi Eigenart.
I remember this problem happening several patches ago, but I thought it had been fixed. Can you please confirm that you have the latest version of the game? On the main menu screen at bottom left it should say Version 1 Release 1 Revision 0019 Micro rev 1.
Back to top Go down
Eigenart
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Goldbars questline   Problem with Goldbars questline Icon_minitimeWed 9 Dec 2020 - 13:37

Quote :
Did you take the gold bar in the underground tunnel?

After reading ur question i realised i was missing Goldbar#2. It was not in the tunnels, but after re-reading the great guide from pchester i found it in Techniques. No idea how to find it without the guide though, because there was no clue for it or i missed it Smile. I replayed from the Tunnels part and i got the SMS this time cheers
Quote :
Hi Eigenart.
I remember this problem happening several patches ago, but I thought it had been fixed. Can you please confirm that you have the latest version of the game? On the main menu screen at bottom left it should say Version 1 Release 1 Revision 0019 Micro rev 1.

I did indeed not start my playthrough on newest version, but updated to it after ~one week of playing. So the Goldbars was not related to this, but Arnie disappeared some time ago, could that be a result from updating ? It was not a big deal, so i just continued.

Thank u for the fast answers ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Goldbars questline   Problem with Goldbars questline Icon_minitimeWed 9 Dec 2020 - 16:15

Eigenart wrote:
I did indeed not start my playthrough on newest version, but updated to it after ~one week of playing. So the Goldbars was not related to this, but Arnie disappeared some time ago, could that be  a result from updating ? It was not a big deal, so i just continued

What was your previous version, from which you updated, please?

And when you updated, did you restart the game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Goldbars questline   Problem with Goldbars questline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with Goldbars questline
Page 1 of 1