StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

digitalaxon

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

ZEP30 Lab quests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kdragon7
Zombie

ZEP30  Lab quests Empty
PostSubject: ZEP30 Lab quests   ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeSun 6 Sep 2020 - 20:38

Ive been to all 6 locations listed in the ZEP30 document.
Destroyed the machines using the black energy artifact.
It lists one ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) as being "NPP underground"
Ive been there - nothing found but monolith soldiers.
I was expecting it to be at the Monolith Control room, but it wasnt.
Where is it?
The "secret Lab" is on NPP grounds, but that was the first one I
destroyed. Is that the "NPP underground"?...
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

ZEP30  Lab quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEP30 Lab quests   ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2020 - 9:59

Congratulations kdragon7, you have managed to get further in the story than I have. I have found
Spoiler:
but that is about as far as I have been able to get. Sorry I can't help with your question, but could you please give me a hint about where to look for the next clue after finding ZEP [28]?

Please hide your answer inside spoiler tags for those who want to find their own way.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
kdragon7
Zombie

ZEP30  Lab quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEP30 Lab quests   ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2020 - 20:08

pchester wrote:
Congratulations kdragon7, you have managed to get further in the story than I have. I have found
Spoiler:
but that is about as far as I have been able to get. Sorry I can't help with your question, but could you please give me a hint about where to look for the next clue after finding ZEP [28]?

Please hide your answer inside spoiler tags for those who want to find their own way.

Thank you.

I had to manually spawn ZEP30. I tried to spawn 29, but nothing showed up in my personal log, or in my backpack. I dont recall finding 3 in X-8. Too bad because I am so close to finishing (at least for this particular quest).
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

ZEP30  Lab quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEP30 Lab quests   ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2020 - 22:41

Ah, okay, thanks. The StalkerSoup game is still being written, and as far as I know it currently ends at ZEP [28]. You are now at (or beyond) the end of the published game. The next section of the story, from ZEP [29] onward, will hopefully arrive in the next update... so your missing ZRG machine probably hasn't even been added yet.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

ZEP30  Lab quests Empty
PostSubject: ZEP 30 Lab quests   ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeTue 8 Sep 2020 - 11:10

Last edited by TrueB on Sun 6 Mar 2022 - 1:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kdragon7
Zombie

ZEP30  Lab quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEP30 Lab quests   ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2022 - 1:21

pchester wrote:
Ah, okay, thanks. The StalkerSoup game is still being written, and as far as I know it currently ends at ZEP [28]. You are now at (or beyond) the end of the published game. The next section of the story, from ZEP [29] onward, will hopefully arrive in the next update... so your missing ZRG machine probably hasn't even been added yet.

Im back a year and half later for a collector playthrough (rev0019)
got zep30, and
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

ZEP30  Lab quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEP30 Lab quests   ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2022 - 2:22

Hi kdragon

In 1.10019.1 there was still a lot of work to be done in this area, and the game kinda tails off here like an unfinished chapter.  You've effectively reached as far as you can go, even if it feels unsatisfactory

This has been worked on since and should appear in the forthcoming 1.10020, along with many other goodies that have been added in after Level 0. Which is why I strongly recommend that you play it again when it comes out Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

ZEP30  Lab quests Empty
PostSubject: ZEP30 Lab Quests    ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeTue 1 Mar 2022 - 11:10

kdragon7 wrote:
pchester wrote:

Im back a year and half later for a collector playthrough (rev0019)
got zep30, and
Spoiler:

Hi kdragon7,
I am just curious as far as I know ZEP 30 is beyond the 1.10019.1 version ie beyond pchester's second guide part. How did you get so far, and how would I  be able to please?
I look forward to your reply, Thanks and Regards TrueB
Further to my email, I  now realise how it is possible to do this, so no need to reply, please. Thanks and Regards, TrueB

Last edited by Sword2012 on Wed 2 Mar 2022 - 12:45; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Error)
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

ZEP30  Lab quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEP30 Lab quests   ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeTue 1 Mar 2022 - 17:46

TrueB wrote:
Hi kdragon7,
I am just curious as far as I know ZEP 30 is beyond the 1.10019.1 version ie beyond pchester's second guide part. How did you get so far, and how would I  be able to please?

Hi TrueB. I hope kdragon7 doesn't mind me answering a question aimed at him, but I don't know if he is still here.

Please note that this is real SPOILER! territory. Those of us who have not play-tested the coming patch do not yet know where the final ZEP documents will be found or what other steps will be needed to complete MO's mission. Anyhoo...

As far as I can tell, the highest # ZEP doc that you can 'legally' find in current game version 0019.1 is ZEP [28].

ZEPs [29]-[32] are in the game files and can be spawned in with
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

ZEP30  Lab quests Empty
PostSubject: ZEP 30 Lab Quests   ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2022 - 1:53

pchester wrote:
TrueB wrote:
Hi kdragon7,

Hi TrueB. I hope kdragon7 doesn't mind me answering a question aimed at him, but I don't know if he is still here.

Please note that this is real SPOILER! territory. Those of us who have not play-tested the coming patch do not yet know where the final ZEP documents will be found or what other steps will be needed to complete MO's mission. Anyhoo...

As far as I can tell, the highest # ZEP doc that you can 'legally' find in current game version 0019.1 is ZEP [28].

ZEPs [29]-[32] are in the game files and can be spawned in with
Spoiler:

Hi pchester,
Many thanks for this, as usual, valuable information. As with any shortcut especially the 1st of the second part of Stalkersoup ie  Levelup1, which in my opinion is very linear, getting the right order is crucial without which the Game won't work. As of yet, as your Guide shows the way to play becomes unclear without your Guide, as I found out. A while ago I  put in the spawn menu the next ZEP documents but the end was 30 and what a muddle the Game became. It was then that I really appreciated your skills in looking at all aspects of Stalkersoup to figure out whatever order to put an entire Levelup in.
There is a lot of play between the start of Level0 and where the Game has reached. Apart from a straight-through follow of your Guide, I am now going to play taking all the side missions as well, by the time I have found time to do all that, perhaps the update will be ready. Thanks and Regards, TrueB
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

ZEP30  Lab quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEP30 Lab quests   ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2022 - 13:06

Just a quick comment that there's really no point in spawning items that can't be used at the current time

Spawning a ZEP note may try to trigger some code, like an almighty assault on the building you're in, or a tragedy in a different area, but unless the rest of that code has been added to your game it's going to be a pretty disheartening experience

Like taking a peek at a favourite author's new book, and finding only chapter titles followed by empty pages and scribbled notes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZEP30  Lab quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEP30 Lab quests   ZEP30  Lab quests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZEP30 Lab quests
Page 1 of 1