StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Starting directly at collector mode
Voronin call in Icon_minitimeby pchester Yesterday at 13:12

» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Voronin call in Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 6 May 2024 - 19:10

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Voronin call in Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Voronin call in Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Voronin call in Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Voronin call in Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Voronin call in Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Voronin call in Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
Voronin call in I_vote_lcapVoronin call in I_voting_barVoronin call in I_vote_rcap 
TrueB
Voronin call in I_vote_lcapVoronin call in I_voting_barVoronin call in I_vote_rcap 
Fofyhead
ataberk222
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12545 messages in 1750 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Voronin call in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueB
Master

Voronin call in Empty
PostSubject: Voronin call in   Voronin call in Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2020 - 9:43

Hi, in Gold Bars, a message arrives to see Voronin, but does it affect the gameplay, and what does he want, please?
Spoiler:
thanks and regards, TrueB.

Administrator
Sword2012

Voronin call in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voronin call in   Voronin call in Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2020 - 10:20

TrueB wrote:
Hi, in Gold Bars, a message arrives to see Voronin, but does it affect the gameplay, and what does he want, please?
Spoiler:

While going to see Voronin is part of the storyline, it won't affect the gameplay as such

Bear in mind that many factions and individuals are after these gold bars, for their own reasons, and the situation is constantly changing for them. Eventually the disparate story threads will pan out and you'll reach the game's conclusion

But while, as in Baldy's 'gold coins' quest, some of the gold bars are pristine and unnecessary, you'll definitely need the complete set of 'activated' bars to complete the task. If you don't have them all by the time you find the last one, you may need to return to Warlab...

The 'reward' for completing this task is considerable, giving you a major tactical advantage in the game, as well as keeping it out of the 'wrong hands'...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

Voronin call in Empty
PostSubject: Voronin call in   Voronin call in Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2020 - 19:03

Sword2012 wrote:
TrueB wrote:
Spoiler:

While going to see Voronin is part of the storyline, it won't affect the gameplay as such
Bear in mind that many factions and individuals are after these gold bars, for their own reasons, and the situation is constantly changing for them. Eventually the disparate story threads will pan out and you'll reach the game's conclusion
But while, as in Baldy's 'gold coins' quest, some of the gold bars are pristine and unnecessary, you'll definitely need the complete set of 'activated' bars to complete the task. If you don't have them all by the time you find the last one, you may need to return to Warlab...
The 'reward' for completing this task is considerable, giving you a major tactical advantage in the game, as well as keeping it out of the 'wrong hands'...
Hi Sword, yes you are right. A kind player gave me help and as a result I have now completed gold bars. And yes, the result is worth it.
However, in the next part:
Spoiler:
I realise Stalkersoup is an FPS but I do tire of the slaughter.
Spoiler:
. Hopefully the same help will arrive please.
Many thanks, I hope you are safe and well. Regards, TrueB.

Administrator
pchester

Voronin call in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voronin call in   Voronin call in Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2020 - 20:35

Hi TrueB,
I have never known one of Caesier's stashes to spawn an empty backpack. Are you sure you are looking at his pack and not a random stash backpack? Backpacks and other locations for random stashes are empty until you find a clue to the stash and get the map marker.

Each Collector/Caesier stash spawns in a random location when the previous stash note is read. If there is a glitch and a stash fails to spawn, you could try reloading a save from before you opened the previous one. When you read the previous note again, the missing stash might spawn correctly or in a different location.

As a last resort...:
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

Voronin call in Empty
PostSubject: Voronin call in   Voronin call in Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2020 - 21:10

pchester wrote:
Hi TrueB,
I have never known one of Caesier's stashes to spawn an empty backpack. Are you sure you are looking at his pack and not a random stash backpack? Backpacks and other locations for random stashes are empty until you find a clue to the stash and get the map marker.
Each Collector/Caesier stash spawns in a random location when the previous stash note is read. If there is a glitch and a stash fails to spawn, you could try reloading a save from before you opened the previous one. When you read the previous note again, the missing stash might spawn correctly or in a different location.
As a last resort...:
Hi pchester, I thoroughly searched the other locations on your Walkthrough info. None had anything unusual that are not normally there in Level 0.
Spoiler:
Thank you for your kind help, all the best, TrueB.

Last edited by TrueB on Fri 31 Jul 2020 - 11:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

Voronin call in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voronin call in   Voronin call in Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2020 - 0:22

Hi TrueB

Thank you for beta testing 1.10019.2, and I'm sorry that what you're experiencing in terms of immersion will not make sense until you get the dialogues for this new patch, or at least complete Level 0 first

The new 1.10019.1 ending of Level 0 now introduces Level 1, why you're there, why no one else is there, why all the baddies are there, why they're after you, why you're after them, what you're after, what they're after, and why you can't let them have it... Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Sword2012 on Fri 31 Jul 2020 - 3:55; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Completion...)
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

Voronin call in Empty
PostSubject: Voronin call in   Voronin call in Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2020 - 3:02

Sword2012 wrote:

Hi TrueB,
Spoiler:
Hi Sword, Yes iirc I have the dialogue folder, thanks.
Spoiler:

EDIT: Whilst it is good news that a written wrap up now occurs. Level 1 has more of the same.
Spoiler:
Regards, TrueB.

Last edited by TrueB on Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 13:47; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrections to text)
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

Voronin call in Empty
PostSubject: Voronin call in   Voronin call in Icon_minitimeSun 2 Aug 2020 - 13:12

pchester wrote:
Hi TrueB,

As a last resort...:
Spoiler:

Administrator
Sword2012

Voronin call in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voronin call in   Voronin call in Icon_minitimeSun 2 Aug 2020 - 15:06

Like the flamethrower, the Soul Cube has an horrific history, and an appropriately horrific description

It's there as a warning, for anyone who seeks it, to know what deep and disturbing waters they're getting themselves into...

EDIT: Having said that you've given me an idea, to expand on how the Soul Cube fits in with the lore of StalkerSoup, after the mod made its way from Doom 3 without way of explanation. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

Voronin call in Empty
PostSubject: Voronin call in   Voronin call in Icon_minitimeMon 3 Aug 2020 - 11:31

Sword2012 wrote:
Like the flamethrower, the Soul Cube has an horrific history, and an appropriately horrific description

It's there as a warning, for anyone who seeks it, to know what deep and disturbing waters they're getting themselves into...

EDIT: Having said that you've given me an idea, to expand on how the Soul Cube fits in with the lore of StalkerSoup, after the mod made its way from Doom 3 without way of explanation. Thank you!

In Doom.fandom.com wiki, the Soul Cube is described as "an ancient Martian Artefact and the most powerful weapon in Doom 3"
Spoiler:

Voronin call in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voronin call in   Voronin call in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voronin call in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: StalkerSoup Levelup 1 and beyond discussions-
Jump to: