StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» First Person Weapon Models and Strelok AK Texture
Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitimeby pchester Yesterday at 10:53

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:48

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1750 registered users
The newest registered user is atst1

Our users have posted a total of 12541 messages in 1749 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Kruglov... the idiot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
r3mot3control
Novice

Kruglov... the idiot  Empty
PostSubject: Kruglov... the idiot    Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jul 2020 - 6:33

I have a hard time putting into words without useing nothing but profanity and screeching sounds to express how much I have come to hate this quest... but i will try my best.

"you lead the way" ...he says "I'm a third rate fighter" ...he says.

Well first of all... he is better at fighting than he is at... let's say WALKING!!!

Is there no way to make the quest so that you PICK up the idiot Kruglov and put him in your inventory? ...walk him TO the scientist base and drop him where he needs to be? He cannot ...or will not get there on his own. Maybe a mod where you can slap him into the direction you want him to go. I would love nothing more than to beat the idiot Kruglov all the way there. That would make me very happy. It would be even better if he cried while i did it... this would help heal my mind from all the rage.

I got him to the fire anomaly bridge...
(after what must have been 50 or 60 tries and saves and loads)
you know, where he says "you go first... and I'll follow"

Mad ...uh huh, sure you will. He does not. He stands there ...i can see his idiot feet from the other side. Standing there on his idiot feet...doing idiot things.

Its not like it's way into the game... but it is far enough into the game that I just want to not start again. So I do what I always do... give it a year or so and try stalkersoup again... hoping against hope that someone fixed the idiot Kruglov.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Kruglov... the idiot    Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jul 2020 - 13:49

Unfortunately Kruglov has been a reluctant 'follower' for as long as I can remember. Sometimes he works flawlessly; at other times (as you have found) he can be a complete pain. Usually the quicksave/quickload trick will get him - or any other 'stuck' NPC - moving again, but from the sound of it you have already tried that without success.

Firstly, please send your save game, with an explanation, to Aleks1970 ( adoler(at)gmail.com ) and hopefully he will be able to figure out what has gone wrong.

In the meantime,
Spoiler:

On arrival at Yantar you will have another Kruglov 'follow' mission to cope with, so I hope that one goes a little smoother for you!
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Kruglov the idiot   Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jul 2020 - 13:50

My MO took Kruglov through without a hitch last week,on 1.10019.1
Spoiler:
Wait until he stops and give him a few seconds, have a talk, and then proceed through to Yantar to find K inside talking to Sak.

Last edited by TrueB on Sat 4 Jul 2020 - 2:03; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed info already in another's post)
Back to top Go down
r3mot3control
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Kruglov... the idiot    Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jul 2020 - 4:36

I've sent an email. Thankyou for your help Smile

I will tinker around with it and see if I can get past this bug.

EDIT:

I actually got him to give me the flash drive on the other side. BUT... it still said I had to talk to him, so when i try to talk to him after it CTDs on me. I have the flashdrive. If I just go ahead then he's not at the bunker and the main scientist guy is "talking to him" but he's not there as he should be.

...also, am unsure how to use info protions to add the text you suggested. I tried opening the console with ~ key and typing the things in but it didnt recognize it
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Kruglov the idiot   Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jul 2020 - 7:16

r3mot3control wrote:
I've sent an email. Thankyou for your help Smile

I will tinker around with it and see if I can get past this bug.

EDIT:

I actually got him to give me the flash drive on the other side. BUT... it still said I had to talk to him, so when i try to talk to him after it CTDs on me. I have the flashdrive. If I just go ahead then he's not at the bunker and the main scientist guy is "talking to him" but he's not there as he should be.

...also, am unsure how to use info protions to add the text you suggested. I tried opening the console with ~ key and typing the things in but it didnt recognize it

Hi, press Esc S Infoportions, look for the ones pchester gave you and click on them one at a time. You could try removing any saves from when you entered Wild Territories. Let the sequence run to the part where you are ready to see Kruglov, make a save, and click the infoportions. They should work, and take you through. Good Hunting.

Last edited by TrueB on Sun 5 Jul 2020 - 7:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra)
Back to top Go down
r3mot3control
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Kruglov... the idiot    Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jul 2020 - 7:22

Previous post:

AWSOME  cheers   thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kruglov... the idiot    Kruglov... the idiot  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kruglov... the idiot
Page 1 of 1