StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start? Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start? Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start? Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start? Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start? Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1749 registered users
The newest registered user is digitalaxon

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
goliathkks
Novice

DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start? Empty
PostSubject: DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start?   DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start? Icon_minitimeMon 3 Feb 2020 - 0:53

Hi,when i want start new game i see dificulty options cadet,advanced but collector is what? Ultra hard? Neutral
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start?   DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start? Icon_minitimeMon 3 Feb 2020 - 15:47

it starts the game after the stalker/ns gameplay which we refer to as levelup 0, Collector starts at levelup 1 then there are levelups 2 and 3 named the storm and reclamation respectively. When levelup 4 is reached (end of my main story) the DLC content will then be additional story content and plug-ins will be used to add/replace existing textures, sounds, etc..
My story will continue in DLC as well as new stories by others.
If it is your first time then you should not start as Collector as you will miss a huge amount of new gameplay, at the end of levelup 0 the Collector will start automatically (after credits you can skip with ESC) and you will keep what you have acquired and many tasks will continue to be playable.

Zetsuchini likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
goliathkks
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start?   DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start? Icon_minitimeMon 3 Feb 2020 - 17:46

Thanks for an answer Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start?   DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIference between Cadet, Advanced, Stalker - and Collector start?
Page 1 of 1