TB3D Modders.Script Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 3:41

» Serii Mission
TB3D Modders.Script Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 3:17

October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
TB3D Modders.Script I_vote_lcapTB3D Modders.Script I_voting_barTB3D Modders.Script I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
TB3D Modders.Script I_vote_lcapTB3D Modders.Script I_voting_barTB3D Modders.Script I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 881 registered users
The newest registered user is rustjunkie

Our users have posted a total of 9648 messages in 1246 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Wolf Urine

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

TB3D Modders.Script

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrueB
Master

TB3D Modders.Script Empty
PostSubject: TB3D Modders.Script   TB3D Modders.Script Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2019 - 15:02

In the above script, there is an entry under 'GAMEPLAY DEFAULTS' GlowWorm's Use_ammo_stack = true  - - (true) which stacks ammo boxes

I haven't tried it yet as it might break my game if it doesn't work, but could any item replace ammo in this script eg:

Use_ammo_vog25_stack = true   - - (true)

work? And if 'ammo' was replaced by eg 'outfits' would this ctd the game or be okay, because apart from the time it takes, I worry about repetitive strain injury to at least the index finger, from all the tapping required to shift from and to stashes etc?

I look forward to a reply, thanks and regards, TrueB
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: TB3D Modders.Script   TB3D Modders.Script Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2019 - 16:51

ammo stack does have limits so am not sure about vogs. I am looking at the possibility of adding a move all to individual items in a stack. Suits and weapons have condition to account for and are much harder to stack.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Moving Tb3d   TB3D Modders.Script Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2019 - 6:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ammo stack does have limits so am not sure about vogs. I am looking at the possibility of adding a move all to individual items in a stack. Suits and weapons have condition to account for and are much harder to stack.
Hi TB, Underbarrel grenades were a major issue a while ago. Sometimes in conflict it is easier to click the take all and then making a stash to sort out what to carry, so when gaining different sorts of ammo, it is imo worth keeping all so if a weapon is found to try out, by the time of use there may be quite a lot eg up to 1,000 rounds of common ammo; tranferring this to a stash even in 50s is 20 clicks, bandages, medkits, Cossacks - essential for gaining stash info, food items, each of these currently transfers by single click. Sometimes single items are chosen, but if all of a kind are desired from a stash, what then? Binding with the ammo formula comes to mind.

I have no knowledge of coding; would it be possible to either: continue to select as at present, and where all or more are required be able to eg press alt+use to take all of a clicked on item - to select item like medkits? Or perhaps since the program seems to keep tally of items eg: select press alt+27 where this is the number of items wanted?

The TB33D Modders.Script formula has to be a general one just to stack ammo in large quantities. When I used to buy ammo at the various gun clubs I belonged to, it was usual to purchase in 50s for .22 lead bullets to keep in their armories. Under the present system my MO usually carries 500 rounds of shotgun cartridges, plus NATO and that for the Abakan, for a long haul because the only trader from Syak is at the far end of the map, in Level 1., so selection off the fallen or sorting can lead to RSI feelings after 2 hours play; having a way to do for everything stackable what is done for ammo, even for multiple stacks of ammo, to be stacked together, would help imo.

Please consider a way to differentiate between a stack of 50 rounds, and wanting to select  500, and unless the formula can work on anything, of having 50 bandages etc, that cannot yet be selected as a stack.

I look forward to your consideration, thanks and regards, TrueB.

Last edited by TrueB on Fri 16 Aug 2019 - 7:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TB3D Modders.Script   TB3D Modders.Script Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TB3D Modders.Script
Page 1 of 1