Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Storyline for Levels 1 to 3?
AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitimeby pchester Yesterday at 18:37

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 10 Dec 2019 - 21:37

» Moving items
AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Sun 8 Dec 2019 - 10:45

» Mauser C96 shoulder stock
AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Sat 7 Dec 2019 - 19:41

» Crash trying to open sid's door
AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitimeby takethemonolithpill Wed 4 Dec 2019 - 23:29

» Sarcophagus is heavy on performance...
AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitimeby cullinaire Thu 28 Nov 2019 - 18:38

» Crash after NPP north teleporters
AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitimeby Sgtanarchy Tue 26 Nov 2019 - 1:39

» Is Tolik essential to the plot?
AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitimeby yeong Sat 23 Nov 2019 - 8:03

December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester
AKS Strelok messed up texture I_vote_lcapAKS Strelok messed up texture I_voting_barAKS Strelok messed up texture I_vote_rcap 
takethemonolithpill
AKS Strelok messed up texture I_vote_lcapAKS Strelok messed up texture I_voting_barAKS Strelok messed up texture I_vote_rcap 
humdee
Statistics
We have 900 registered users
The newest registered user is wotkipper

Our users have posted a total of 9713 messages in 1257 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

AKS Strelok messed up texture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf666
Novice

AKS Strelok messed up texture Empty
PostSubject: AKS Strelok messed up texture   AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2019 - 19:46

Hello, I've just acquired Steloks unique AK, however it seems to have broken texture, anybody knows what the issue is?

screenshot:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re: AKS Strelok messed up texture   AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2019 - 20:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Previous post:

Hi Wolf, re Strelok's rifle 
Spoiler:

so as the original is damaged beyond repair, I usually stash it with one of Akims locks and a GPS in Agroprom ie the bluebin on top of the ladder where rodents appear, and opposite where Adrenalin is - he appears after the clearance of the tunnels,
I suggest you make an archive copy of the area entrance save, plus a screenshot closeup of the gun, so if it still has broken texture in the second appearance please send the photo and screenshot to Aleks1970 for correction.
Regards, TrueB.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: AKS Strelok messed up texture   AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2019 - 20:22

Hello, I've just acquired Steloks unique AK, however it seems to have broken texture, anybody knows what the issue is?

screenshot:

Hi Wolf, re Strelok's rifle 
Spoiler:

so as the original is damaged beyond repair, I usually stash it with one of Akims locks and a GPS in Agroprom ie the bluebin on top of the ladder where rodents appear, and opposite where Adrenalin is - he appears after the clearance of the tunnels,
I suggest you make an archive copy of the area entrance save, plus a screenshot closeup of the gun, so if it still has broken texture in the second appearance please send the photo and screenshot to Aleks1970 for correction.
Regards, TrueB.

Hello, yep, I know you have to give him the damaged one in order to get the functioning version, the problem persists even when I give him the bad one + the 30,000Ru.
I'm not actually sure how to send it so it gets to him, is there like a PM function?
I'm also not sure which area entrance save you mean, I got out of the underground, came outside the military base, got the documents, went back to where you find Mole (and found Adrenalin)
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re: AKS Strelok messed up texture   AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2019 - 21:51

Previous post:

Hi Wolf666 each time you go from one area to another eg Garbage to Agroprom, underground agroprom to Agroprom etc all these transitions have time and locations, so if you can find the one from what are sometimes called 'The Catacombs' where Strelok's den is located,  and if you can take a screenshot of Streloks gun and send them both to Aleks1970  at:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] plus your log if you have one, please.
Then Aleks can if he wishes enter your save in his own Stalkersoup, and discover why the texture is as you have found it to be. Regards, TrueB.

kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: AKS Strelok messed up texture   AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2019 - 22:27

screenshot:

Hi Wolf666, That's nasty. Have you had it repaired yet? What is your "Objects Detail" in Options, Advanced set at? Needs to be at or above 50%, as there are no low res textures for much of the new objects. I'm playing a 1.10019 game, and my Strelok's AK looks normal.

Are you using DX11, DX11 Extended, Full Dynamic lighting? Look at Objects Detail first, but possible other issues may be at play.

Good Stalking.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: AKS Strelok messed up texture   AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2019 - 15:15

screenshot:

Hi Wolf666, That's nasty. Have you had it repaired yet? What is your "Objects Detail" in Options, Advanced set at? Needs to be at or above 50%, as there are no low res textures for much of the new objects. I'm playing a 1.10019 game, and my Strelok's AK looks normal.

Are you using DX11, DX11 Extended, Full Dynamic lighting? Look at Objects Detail first, but possible other issues may be at play.

Good Stalking.

Hello kd6dm, yes I did have it repaired, nothing changed. My settings are pretty much maxed out, besides grass density, I'm also running DX9 on Objects Dynamic lightning, switching to DX11 or DX11 extended didn't help and neither did setting up full dynamic lightning. I'm running the latest update as well. I will try sending the screenshot and save file to Aleks1970 as TrueB said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AKS Strelok messed up texture   AKS Strelok messed up texture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AKS Strelok messed up texture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: StalkerSoup main discussions-
Jump to: