StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Error message and help/support subforum
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 18 Jul 2019 - 20:17

» How to get to Streloks stash?
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby pchester Thu 18 Jul 2019 - 10:11

» Request to have access to all maps...
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ikaruss Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 22:02

» DLC 5 content
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 12:02

» Pripyat in the BBC film - comments..
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 11:44

» Open (public) discussions
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 9:31

» Suggestion for a new Storyline, as newly amended
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 5:34

» What's the go with gas masks?
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 16 Jul 2019 - 4:06

July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLevelup - general discussion - Page 2 I_voting_barLevelup - general discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLevelup - general discussion - Page 2 I_voting_barLevelup - general discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
trubluaussie
Loner12
Ikaruss
TecnoBacon
Statistics
We have 829 registered users
The newest registered user is Madcombat

Our users have posted a total of 9006 messages in 1146 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Cruchot

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Levelup - general discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced

Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2019 - 16:09

We have another briefing about this issue here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Check Pchester today's post at 12.49 (scroll down)

I tried again as he says but one difference: I already found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in its right place, then I headed to X8 expeccting to find also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Found nothing.
I tried to spawn ZEP via: Main screen - ESC+S - Info tab -
- info portion zep26_have: got a message: New data stored in Collector Journal.
(different name:pchester tried ESC+F4: (syntax:  zep_doc_25,1)
- info portion zep27_have: Crashes game and pasted this to notepad:
Expression    : no_assert
Function      : CXML_IdToIndex<class CInfoPortion>::GetById
File          : e:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrgame\xml_str_id_loader.h
Line          : 112
Description   : item not found, id
Arguments     : zep27_have

Same error when trying to spawn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Documents spawn using Pchester syntax:
Esc+F4
zep_doc_2*,1
Search the floor!

Finally: picking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] creates and autosave (but it doesn't when picking 27-28)
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2019 - 17:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Finally: picking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] creates an autosave (but it doesn't when picking 27-28)

Finding three ZEP docs in one place doesn't fit in with how the rest of the ZEPs are found singly. I wonder if that is just a temporary measure and ZEPs 27 and 28 will be moved somewhere else later...
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2019 - 19:36

I'm still unclear as to what order things happen after completing levelup1.
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], don't remember exactly when I talked with Crest, pretty sure it was after Associate hacked the laptop. Not sure if that triggered the message about the storm receding, but that sms arrived soon after talking to Crest, and before leaving Forgotten Forest.

Spoiler:

Think I'll wait for 1.10019, then start a new game.

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levelup - general discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2