StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Jowien Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 2:08

» Yakut does not give a dialog pt.2
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby SPEC Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 15:32

» Is StalkerSoup completed?
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:05

» Vanilla graphics addon? And maybe a better hitmarker?
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby DUCATISLO Mon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:03

» Sakharov wont talk to me
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 19:37

» All the Database files
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Reconboi Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:19

» What to do after Fly's rescue?
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:28

» Game crashes while on load screens
Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 22:26

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1748 registered users
The newest registered user is ataberk222

Our users have posted a total of 12536 messages in 1748 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Levelup - general discussion

Go down 
+3
pchester
kaplumbaga
kd6dm
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced

Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2019 - 16:09

We have another briefing about this issue here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Check Pchester today's post at 12.49 (scroll down)

I tried again as he says but one difference: I already found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in its right place, then I headed to X8 expeccting to find also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Found nothing.
I tried to spawn ZEP via: Main screen - ESC+S - Info tab -
- info portion zep26_have: got a message: New data stored in Collector Journal.
(different name:pchester tried ESC+F4: (syntax:  zep_doc_25,1)
- info portion zep27_have: Crashes game and pasted this to notepad:
Expression    : no_assert
Function      : CXML_IdToIndex<class CInfoPortion>::GetById
File          : e:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrgame\xml_str_id_loader.h
Line          : 112
Description   : item not found, id
Arguments     : zep27_have

Same error when trying to spawn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Documents spawn using Pchester syntax:
Esc+F4
zep_doc_2*,1
Search the floor!

Finally: picking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] creates and autosave (but it doesn't when picking 27-28)
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2019 - 17:09

ObiWanCannabis wrote:
Finally: picking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] creates an autosave (but it doesn't when picking 27-28)

Finding three ZEP docs in one place doesn't fit in with how the rest of the ZEPs are found singly. I wonder if that is just a temporary measure and ZEPs 27 and 28 will be moved somewhere else later...
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2019 - 19:36

I'm still unclear as to what order things happen after completing levelup1.
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], don't remember exactly when I talked with Crest, pretty sure it was after Associate hacked the laptop. Not sure if that triggered the message about the storm receding, but that sms arrived soon after talking to Crest, and before leaving Forgotten Forest.

Spoiler:

Think I'll wait for 1.10019, then start a new game.

Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2019 - 18:56

After moving to a new flat and some other issues (family, holidays) I'm back to the Soup and... behold a new game version.
It's been 3 months away and I don't know the current sittuation of the game; that's why I'm here spamming this forum to ask (again) for help.

So far I have all Colector stashes, all goldbars but I'm still stuck in the ZEP docs.

Has the new update fixed this ?!

I'm too lazy & tired after moving all my furniture, my comic books and my drumkit to read all new topics posted here but a quick browsing showed me no news about this Cool
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2019 - 21:23

ObiWanCannabis wrote:
Previous post:

Hi ObiWanCannabis, welcome back.

I haven't reached ZEP yet in the current version (0019), but I am not aware of any problems. Which ZEP doc were you stuck on?
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Oct 2019 - 0:10

Those three are together for a reason as you can progress without them and get 29 and 30 but finding the next quest items are much easier with 27 and 28. I did not finish this section yet and it does not work the way I want beyond 26,27,28 but the next patch will not only have that working correctly but will work all the way through to reclamation and almost to the end of levelup 3 when DLC can start. Not 100% of dialogs will be done for this patch but enough to follow the final story quests will be done.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Re-levelup - General Discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Oct 2019 - 4:55

pchester wrote:
ObiWanCannabis wrote:
Previous post:

I haven't reached ZEP yet in the current version (0019), but I am not aware of any problems. Which ZEP doc were you stuck on?

Hi pchester, perhaps when you go thru 1.10019 you can please let me know if Collector in Wild Territory, and all ZEPs and Gold Bars work, please. In my last game some were missing from walkthru places even though for the 1st, mushrooms were there. Thanks and best wishes, TrueB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TecnoBacon wrote:
Those three are together for a reason as you can progress without them and get 29 and 30 but finding the next quest items are much easier with 27 and 28. I did not finish this section yet and it does not work the way I want beyond 26,27,28 but the next patch will not only have that working correctly but will work all the way through to reclamation and almost to the end of levelup 3 when DLC can start. Not 100% of dialogs will be done for this patch but enough to follow the final story quests will be done.
Brilliant news, TB: I look forward to my next journey through your amazing game.

Last edited by Aleks1970 on Fri 11 Oct 2019 - 9:06; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Oct 2019 - 12:58

TrueB wrote:
...when you go thru 1.10019 you can please let me know if Collector in Wild Territory, and all ZEPs and Gold Bars work, please

If it helps, I'm playing 1.10019, and have recently completed Collector 1-24 without problems. All the stashes were there, as were all the mushrooms

Some of the stashes, even though you know they're there, are still difficult to see

Carrying on with ZEP, I've just picked up ZEP Note 22, and everything so far has been fine. I'm now going for gold...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Levelup General Discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Oct 2019 - 19:00

Sword2012 wrote:
Previous post:

That's Good News, Sword. My Collector game came to a halt in WIld Territory. All went well in 1.10018, but in 1.10019, I was unable to find the stash. My Gold Bars also came to a halt, but I do not recall where. It was quite a few in, and then I abandoned play, to await 1.10020.update. I intend to follow the Walkthrough from Level 0 onwards. Trying to enter at Levelup 1, still has problems. Regards, TrueB.

Last edited by Sword2012 on Fri 11 Oct 2019 - 19:40; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mispelling)
Back to top Go down
ObiWanCannabis
Experienced
ObiWanCannabis

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct 2019 - 14:45

pchester wrote:

1 picking ZEP25 up  (info in AX hacked laptop), it creates an autosave "ZEP 25 Document found".
2. Doc 25 appears in the backpack and it's readable
3. Info from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is not added to PDA.

Weeks ago I posted this:
Original post:

I'm really stuck.
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct 2019 - 19:08

I had intended for 19.1 to be out a long time ago which straightens that all out but unfortunately you have reached the point where I was still working on it. The next patch should be out in a week or two which will continue from there to the end of storm and the main part of reclamation done. I had intended to have the companions code fully working for the start of reclamation but it will have to wait until I have the resurgence into the regions working first. When I get it all done in the next couple of months you will be able to recruit companions to help you stop the bad factions (depending on what factions you are friends with) from retaking the Zone.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: Levelup General Discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct 2019 - 21:16

TecnoBacon wrote:
Previous post:
This all sounds an exciting experience TB my MO has been on R&R and is now ready for action, so bring it on, please Cool

PostSubject: Re: Levelup - general discussion   Levelup - general discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levelup - general discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2