StalkerSoup


Everything relating to StalkerSoup...
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The '100 Rads' bar...
Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeby kaplumbaga Today at 21:12

» DLC 5 content
Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeby Tzoun9084 Today at 19:25

» Levelup - general discussion
Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 8:27

» Request to have access to all maps
Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 2:24

» stalkersoup walkthrough collector guide1
Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeby kaplumbaga Yesterday at 7:51

» Music flashdrives in music player
Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 11:10

» Forum Rules and game
Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 14 Jun 2019 - 10:20

» New map with new areas ??
Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Thu 13 Jun 2019 - 13:20

June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Freezes in level1 I_vote_lcapFreezes in level1 I_voting_barFreezes in level1 I_vote_rcap 
kaplumbaga
Freezes in level1 I_vote_lcapFreezes in level1 I_voting_barFreezes in level1 I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Freezes in level1 I_vote_lcapFreezes in level1 I_voting_barFreezes in level1 I_vote_rcap 
Tzoun9084
Freezes in level1 I_vote_lcapFreezes in level1 I_voting_barFreezes in level1 I_vote_rcap 
Ikaruss
Freezes in level1 I_vote_lcapFreezes in level1 I_voting_barFreezes in level1 I_vote_rcap 
Aleks1970
Freezes in level1 I_vote_lcapFreezes in level1 I_voting_barFreezes in level1 I_vote_rcap 
ObiWanCannabis
Freezes in level1 I_vote_lcapFreezes in level1 I_voting_barFreezes in level1 I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 795 registered users
The newest registered user is sigma3d

Our users have posted a total of 8839 messages in 1128 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

pchester

Most users ever online was 144 on Wed 15 May 2019 - 23:13

Share
 

 Freezes in level1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrueB
Veteran


Posts : 267
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

Freezes in level1 Empty
PostSubject: Freezes in level1   Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2019 - 4:15

Hi, In level 1 I clicked on a sleeping bag and the 3 options came up but the image had dulled and frozen, I had clicked on 1 hour's sleep. I used cntrl alt del and got an hour's sleep but the sleeping bag remained open. The only way to get out because cntrl alt del stopped working was to sign out. 
I may have an F12 photo.
I assume the reference to the Dark Valley not working on entry but reloading on autosave.sav is a Level 1 feature. Again it required a sign out / sign in, to get back. 
The only bonus features are the 
Spoiler:
 
.
Has anyone else had this problem, please?

_________________________________________________
TrueB
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Moderator
kd6dm

Posts : 390
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 73
Location : Northern California

Freezes in level1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezes in level1   Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2019 - 1:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi, In level 1 I clicked on a sleeping bag and the 3 options came up but the image had dulled and frozen, I had clicked on 1 hour's sleep. I used cntrl alt del and got an hour's sleep but the sleeping bag remained open. The only way to get out because cntrl alt del stopped working was to sign out. 
I may have an F12 photo.
I assume the reference to the Dark Valley not working on entry but reloading on autosave.sav is a Level 1 feature. Again it required a sign out / sign in, to get back. 
The only bonus features are the 
Spoiler:
 
.
Has anyone else had this problem, please?

Hi TrueB,
Have you tried the CTR-ALT-DEL, start Task Manager, and press ALT-F4 up to 5 times? Works every time for me. Need to use this when the freeze first occurs, otherwise, as you found out, it will not work.

_________________________________________________
Один выстрел один труп (One Shot, One Kill)
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran


Posts : 267
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

Freezes in level1 Empty
PostSubject: Freezes in level 1   Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2019 - 5:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi, In level 1 I clicked on a sleeping bag and the 3 options came up but the image had dulled and frozen, I had clicked on 1 hour's sleep. I used cntrl alt del and got an hour's sleep but the sleeping bag remained open. The only way to get out because cntrl alt del stopped working was to sign out. 
I may have an F12 photo.
I assume the reference to the Dark Valley not working on entry but reloading on autosave.sav is a Level 1 feature. Again it required a sign out / sign in, to get back. 
The only bonus features are the 
Spoiler:
 
.
Has anyone else had this problem, please?

Hi TrueB,
Have you tried the CTR-ALT-DEL, start Task Manager, and press ALT-F4 up to 5 times? Works every time for me. Need to use this when the freeze first occurs, otherwise, as you found out, it will not work.
Hi kd6dm, yes the first, no the Alt-F4 x 5. I certainly will next time. I have reverted to Level 0 and am just off to see my good friend, Borov. Wink
Though I have completed Level 1 once in 2016, without doing Level 0 fist I feel like an engine without a train Smile
Anyway, I am thinking about the walkthrough of level 0, and given the limits on my spare time, I now think doing 2 levels plus my work for TB, is enough Smile
But thank you for your help, it is always much appreciated.
Best Wishes and Easter Greetings, TrueB.

_________________________________________________
TrueB
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran


Posts : 267
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

Freezes in level1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezes in level1   Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2019 - 11:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi, In level 1 I clicked on a sleeping bag and the 3 options came up but the image had dulled and frozen, I had clicked on 1 hour's sleep. I used cntrl alt del and got an hour's sleep but the sleeping bag remained open. The only way to get out because cntrl alt del stopped working was to sign out. 
I may have an F12 photo.
I assume the reference to the Dark Valley not working on entry but reloading on autosave.sav is a Level 1 feature. Again it required a sign out / sign in, to get back. 
The only bonus features are the 
Spoiler:
 
.
Has anyone else had this problem, please?

Hi TrueB,
Have you tried the CTR-ALT-DEL, start Task Manager, and press ALT-F4 up to 5 times? Works every time for me. Need to use this when the freeze first occurs, otherwise, as you found out, it will not work.
Hi kd6dm, I am having real problems with Dark Valley, for Task Manager just takes me back to the frozen screen. When you say when the "freeze first occurs", do you mean first occurs with each freeze or first freeze of all the freezes, please? This is now also in Level 0. I posted the question again but will delete it if your solution works in both levels. I only recalled your kind help, after putting in the new plea  Cool ; I do hope a fix is found soon, because of all the missions to DV, and using it as a cut through transitions. Cheers, TrueB

_________________________________________________
TrueB
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
Moderator
kd6dm

Posts : 390
Join date : 2017-06-03
Age : 73
Location : Northern California

Freezes in level1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezes in level1   Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2019 - 15:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Above post:
 

Hi TrueB, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________________________________________
Один выстрел один труп (One Shot, One Kill)
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

Posts : 163
Join date : 2017-05-31
Age : 49
Location : Slovenia

Freezes in level1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezes in level1   Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2019 - 21:54

I have found my spare time yesterday to start a new game.
I was playing all along to the x-18 lab exit without any big problem.
I only had a two crashes(CTD) because of the insufficient memory but the Dark Valley "save the prisoner" task goes very well.
Only a note: The player have to wait around 5 in-game minutes that the bandits which escorting the prisoner came around.
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
TrueB
Veteran


Posts : 267
Join date : 2017-06-03
Location : UK

Freezes in level1 Empty
PostSubject: Freezes in Dark Valley - DV   Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2019 - 22:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have found my spare time yesterday to start a new game.
I was playing all along to the x-18 lab exit without any big problem.
I only had a two crashes(CTD) because of the insufficient memory but the Dark Valley "save the prisoner" task goes very well.
Only a note: The player have to wait around 5 in-game minutes that the bandits which escorting the prisoner came around.
Hi Aleks, have you managed to leave DV without a freeze of the screen, please? kd6dm, has provided a very good solution of pressing Control, Alt, Del, choosing 'Task Manager', he pointed out that the Task Manager screen is behind the Stalkersoup screen so cannot be accessed, however he also came up with the idea of pressing F4 several times, it took me about 14 but it eventually works, so saves having to log off and log on. If you have found a solution to this, please leave a link, because with all the missions to DV, it would really help to return to normal transition. Many thanks, TrueB

_________________________________________________
TrueB
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

Posts : 163
Join date : 2017-05-31
Age : 49
Location : Slovenia

Freezes in level1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezes in level1   Freezes in level1 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2019 - 22:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
...Hi Aleks, have you managed to leave DV without a freeze of the screen, please?

My computer never(at all) freeze when playing StalkerSoup.
Generally I just get some CTD's(crash to desktop) errors during the playing time.
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




Freezes in level1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freezes in level1   Freezes in level1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Freezes in level1
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Game Crashes as It loads please HELP!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: StalkerSoup main discussions-
Jump to: