STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Game crash from the Launcher
How I disable the NPC beat/knock me off?? Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Today at 13:07

» X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...
How I disable the NPC beat/knock me off?? Icon_minitimeby pchester Today at 9:58

» Avengers with no inventory
How I disable the NPC beat/knock me off?? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:22

» Freezes in level1
How I disable the NPC beat/knock me off?? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:08

» Dead City protection not removed
How I disable the NPC beat/knock me off?? Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Mon 15 Apr 2019 - 14:48

» Error message and help/support subforum
How I disable the NPC beat/knock me off?? Icon_minitimeby TheDLord Mon 15 Apr 2019 - 12:35

» Game freezes in 1.10018
How I disable the NPC beat/knock me off?? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 14 Apr 2019 - 10:18

» Find the Fleshes for Hog
How I disable the NPC beat/knock me off?? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sat 13 Apr 2019 - 15:00

April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
How I disable the NPC beat/knock me off?? I_vote_lcapHow I disable the NPC beat/knock me off?? I_voting_barHow I disable the NPC beat/knock me off?? I_vote_rcap 
ObiWanCannabis
How I disable the NPC beat/knock me off?? I_vote_lcapHow I disable the NPC beat/knock me off?? I_voting_barHow I disable the NPC beat/knock me off?? I_vote_rcap 
pchester
AsianStrelok
kd6dm
Sword2012
TheDLord
td3005
Statistics
We have 738 registered users
The newest registered user is begunvalkery

Our users have posted a total of 8434 messages in 1053 subjects