StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Pripyat Scenario
Good Tip for today. Icon_minitimeby pchester Today at 16:29

» Find the Treasure in Cave
Good Tip for today. Icon_minitimeby pchester Today at 16:25

» Problems with Gatherer
Good Tip for today. Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 10:14

» Warlab transition from Radar
Good Tip for today. Icon_minitimeby pchester Yesterday at 21:14

» Cannot reach hidden door in Sarcophagus
Good Tip for today. Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 17:47

» After Le Havre killing no dialog with Yakut
Good Tip for today. Icon_minitimeby PapyStalker Fri 23 Sep 2022 - 13:28

» Lot of CTD in Radar Base. Save are corrupted
Good Tip for today. Icon_minitimeby pchester Thu 22 Sep 2022 - 21:32

» Workaround solution to the "no message from Lightning" problem
Good Tip for today. Icon_minitimeby pchester Thu 22 Sep 2022 - 15:53

September 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
PapyStalker
Good Tip for today. I_vote_lcapGood Tip for today. I_voting_barGood Tip for today. I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Good Tip for today. I_vote_lcapGood Tip for today. I_voting_barGood Tip for today. I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
TrueB
Statistics
We have 1465 registered users
The newest registered user is Dzhordzh

Our users have posted a total of 11990 messages in 1653 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

pchester

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 16:10

Good Tip for today.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteWolf
Veteran
WhiteWolf

Good Tip for today. Empty
PostSubject: Good Tip for today.   Good Tip for today. Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2022 - 4:18

Hi Guys. First Tip - Don't rush the game, as you will loos important info, and miss a quest. run by everyone before you take Sid job. Even after you excepted the job from Sid, take your time before you move to Akraprom. DO THIS IN EVERY MAP YOU ENTER.

Second tip - MOLE. When you done killing of the soldiers in Akraprom, and found Mole, he take you to the entrance of the underground, get the info from him, even the phone he lot in the tunnel. Facing the building, run left around the outer side of the building back to the entrance you used to enter the stalkers base, and kill the second waver of soldiers,you need to make quick, run to the tunnel, enter it, get the phone run back the the entrance to the underground, using the outer aria as you did, and give Mole his phone. if you take your time you will loos Mole, and fail the quest of Mole phone. After that phone Quest, collect all you can, stash them, and go into the underground. You mite see two soldiers walking in the road, LEAVE THEM, you can kill them when you done with the underground quest. Now you go to the mobile home in the small swamp, get info from the soldier inside the container home, and then get to the main building to get the documents for Sid.

Third Tip - Do as Tip one before you continue to the next map, and read the text messages, or you will find later down the line, you mist out on some info on a quest. Lastly, MOST IMPORTANT, you need to keep peace with all clans/fictions, it will help you a lot, don't get a itchy finger or go trigger happy, as you will find you need some info from someone, and they wand your blood, and,you mite have killed the guy who had info for you, it will cost you a lot, you all know Sid, he loves making you do things for him, before he fix the problem for you.

Good hunting stalkers and PEACE to all.
Back to top Go down

Good Tip for today.
Page 1 of 1