StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» About the new 1.1.0019.5 update!
Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Today at 14:01

» StalkerSoup or OP2?
Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses Icon_minitimeby Fofyhead Thu 26 May 2022 - 14:04

» Guides in SS?
Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Thu 26 May 2022 - 5:08

» Quest for Le Havre
Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Fri 20 May 2022 - 14:21

» Crash entering level 1
Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 14 May 2022 - 1:54

» The dead guy in the little shed in ATP
Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Tue 10 May 2022 - 13:04

» Early problem after starting a new game
Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Tue 10 May 2022 - 11:32

» Testing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.SOUP Plugins with Photos
Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Tue 10 May 2022 - 5:30

May 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses I_vote_lcapCollector's stashes in Army Warehouses I_voting_barCollector's stashes in Army Warehouses I_vote_rcap 
TecnoBacon
Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses I_vote_lcapCollector's stashes in Army Warehouses I_voting_barCollector's stashes in Army Warehouses I_vote_rcap 
Blind_doge
WhiteWolf
Fofyhead
Aleks1970
Statistics
We have 1409 registered users
The newest registered user is shortime

Our users have posted a total of 11715 messages in 1605 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FreKM
Zombie

Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses Empty
PostSubject: Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses   Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2021 - 21:27

Every Time I play through Collector I get to the Army Warehouses for the stash but its not there in any of the three places, this was fixed for awhile but has returned, this means I cannot go on to the next stage TB gave me a clue how to get around this but that was a long time back and I have lost the notes any got an Ideas what's happening had the get around?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses   Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2021 - 23:12

FreKM wrote:
Every Time I play through Collector I get to the Army Warehouses for the stash but its not there in any of the three places, this was fixed for awhile but has returned, this means I cannot go on to the next stage TB gave me a clue how to get around this but that was a long time back and I have lost the notes any got an Ideas what's happening had the get around?

My first thought is that you may be looking in the wrong place, but as you have played the game more than once you probably know where all of the possible stash locations are by now.

The only "trick" that I know of is to reload a game from before picking up the previous stash. When you pick up a stash, the next one is spawned in one of its possible locations chosen at random, and you get the clue telling you where it is. Picking up the previous stash again should spawn the Army Warehouses stash again, possibly in one of the alternate locations.

As a last resort the missing stash can be spawned in from the menu, but I'm not in front of my gaming PC so I can't look it up right now.
Back to top Go down
FreKM
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses   Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2021 - 17:36

Thank for the information That looks like it fixed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses   Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collector's stashes in Army Warehouses
Page 1 of 1