StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?
The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeby Михајло Yesterday at 17:41

» Now I understand some references
The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeby Ikaruss Mon 27 Sep 2021 - 7:36

» Problem with DX11
The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeby Pilkone Sun 26 Sep 2021 - 9:16

» Expansion of the zone and alternative storylines
The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sat 25 Sep 2021 - 7:33

» StalkerSoup completed (for now)!
The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 19:13

» Help required for starting Soul Cube mission
The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 23:51

» Forum Wisdom Saves
The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 17:42

» The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...
The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeby Atana55 Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 7:21

September 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Михајло
The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... I_vote_lcapThe game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... I_voting_barThe game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... I_vote_rcap 
pchester
The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... I_vote_lcapThe game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... I_voting_barThe game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... I_vote_rcap 
Ikaruss
Statistics
We have 1281 registered users
The newest registered user is AR15BR

Our users have posted a total of 11270 messages in 1530 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...

Go down 
+2
Sword2012
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie

The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Empty
PostSubject: The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...   The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2021 - 6:50

It crashes everytime i came up with a fight that involves many npcs.
for example, general voronin task to defend the bar against mercs,  bandits base at  ATP.
It crashed every time, even if i set graphics to
the minimun.
the hardware is i5-8300, rtx2060, 16gb memorie.
you guys seems dont came up with these bugs.
so,what can i do?
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...   The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2021 - 11:49

Hi 1527425587

if it helps, my PC is seven years old, has a similar spec PC to yours, and has similar issues. Although in my case the game's frame rates drop to below single figures

This is not due to the graphics card, as Doom Eternal plays fine. It's because 32-bit StalkerSoup is very CPU-intensive, so it'll help if, before starting the game, you shut down everything that doesn't need to run in the background to give the CPU a better chance of coping under the strain

Some players even disconnect their internet connection, allowing their antivirus to be closed down too...

VodkaMartiniSNS likes this post

Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...   The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2021 - 12:52

In addition to Sword's suggestions, I would advise installing the game on an SSD if you haven't already done so. When I ran StalkerSoup from a Hard Drive there were noticeable stutters and occasional crashes when a lot was going on in the game. I moved the game to an SSD and these problems disappeared.

VodkaMartiniSNS likes this post

Back to top Go down
VodkaMartiniSNS
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...   The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2021 - 2:43

Agree with install on SSD, lot less issues, don't install on M2 SSD as more problems arise, we'll have to wait for TB's 64bit multithread engine The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... 1f44d
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master

PostSubject: The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting    The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2021 - 11:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It crashes everytime i came up with a fight that involves many npcs.
for example, general voronin task to defend the bar against mercs,  bandits base at  ATP.
It crashed every time, even if i set graphics to
the minimun.
the hardware is i5-8300, rtx2060, 16gb memorie.
you guys seems dont came up with these bugs.
so,what can i do?
Hi VodkaMartiniSNS,
There are various ways to lower the chances of crashes: make sure grass is reduced to minimum, use 9 setting instead of 11, but eg with the Hump merc melee, don't rush to fight.
Spoiler:

With regard to switching off background programs, Asus' Tweak II works well in my experience. Regards, TrueB.

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...   The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2021 - 12:30

Hi
How can I activate a snow anomaly from a snow capsule. I trough it in different anomalies, but did'nt work.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...   The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2021 - 18:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi
How can I activate a snow anomaly from a snow capsule. I trough it in different anomalies, but did'nt work.
Thank you

Open your inventory and double-click on the capsule. This will equip it in your 'pistol' slot. Close your inventory, face where you want to create the anomaly, and hold down your left mouse button (or whatever button you use to fire a weapon). After a short animation showing you turning the capsule around, you will "throw" it a short distance in front of you. After a few seconds the Snow anomaly will form.
Back to top Go down
Atana55
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...   The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2021 - 7:21

Thank you pchester !
Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...   The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...
Page 1 of 1