StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What is the latest version of Stalkersoup and where can I get it please?
Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov Icon_minitimeby Михајло Yesterday at 17:41

» Now I understand some references
Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov Icon_minitimeby Ikaruss Mon 27 Sep 2021 - 7:36

» Problem with DX11
Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov Icon_minitimeby Pilkone Sun 26 Sep 2021 - 9:16

» Expansion of the zone and alternative storylines
Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sat 25 Sep 2021 - 7:33

» StalkerSoup completed (for now)!
Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 19:13

» Help required for starting Soul Cube mission
Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Thu 23 Sep 2021 - 23:51

» Forum Wisdom Saves
Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 22 Sep 2021 - 17:42

» The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...
Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov Icon_minitimeby Atana55 Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 7:21

September 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Михајло
Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov I_vote_lcapCan't get the controller brain for Sviblov I_voting_barCan't get the controller brain for Sviblov I_vote_rcap 
Ikaruss
Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov I_vote_lcapCan't get the controller brain for Sviblov I_voting_barCan't get the controller brain for Sviblov I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Statistics
We have 1281 registered users
The newest registered user is AR15BR

Our users have posted a total of 11270 messages in 1530 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SHODAN486
Zombie

Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov Empty
PostSubject: Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov   Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov Icon_minitimeTue 7 Sep 2021 - 2:05

Hi Everyone !

Wow, what a resourceful site. I've already used it for a few occasions to get through my DMX DKZ / AMK mod, but I think I messed up quite much. The topic is related to a one already submitted here (sorry for the duplicity, however I'm not able to reply to it) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I teleported from CNPP2...and thought hey, I haven't visited almost no new map in this mod and started to go through my quests + consulted my Stalker Soup guide. I remember this issue but I kinda didn't pay attention to it ( my bad ) and didn't replay the map / situation (though later parts of game really showed me that I really should've) . The brain didn't spawn that day. I remember using a grenade killing both of the controllers.

Is there a way I can spawn the item via the console (without the Atlas mod) or hard-code the item (I think I've found the file) into, for example, Barman's shop portfolio so that I can purchase it and possibly fix my issue? My version has something like Patch 5/29 in the bottom left corner of the main menu.

Thank you all and keep up the great work you do here !
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov   Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov Icon_minitimeTue 7 Sep 2021 - 12:54

Your message:

Hi SHODAN486, welcome to the StalkerSoup forum.

I am glad to hear that the info collected here has helped you with other mods. StalkerSoup has diverged considerably from the original mods that TecnoBacon brought together, but there are many sections that may still be relevant.

I don't recognize your patch number 5/29, but it sounds like an old one. I would suggest updating to the latest version to make sure you have all the latest story developments, dialogue improvements and bug-fixes. This may also get some of the newer tasks to work correctly. We are currently at version 1.1.0019.1, which shows at bottom left of the main menu screen as Version 1, Release 1, Revision 0019, Micro Revision 1. (Please note that we are awaiting another major patch, currently in testing, which will complete the main story. I understand that this will include some long-awaited game engine improvements, which means that it will require a new game start.)

As to your question, I would advise against using external mods to change features in StalkerSoup. As I mentioned earlier, StalkerSoup has followed a different path from the original mods, and external modding tools may not work as expected. Fortunately there are some powerful editing tools build into the game itself. You can spawn the Controller Brain that Sviblov wants using the ESC+S menu (ESC key then 's') - ITEMS tab, CORDON section. Click on "red_mozg" then on OK. The brain will appear in your inventory and you should see a prompt to return to Sviblov.

Good hunting, Stalker...

EDIT:
Having re-read what you wrote, I may have misunderstood you. If you are looking for help with the DMX DKZ / AMK mod rather than with StalkerSoup, the spawning tools built in to StalkerSoup will probably not be available to you. In that case you may be able to add the brain to a trader's inventory, or use one of the external tools that you mentioned to spawn it. Assuming that the item name is the same (red_mozg) then adding red_mozg = 1,1 to a trader's inventory might work... assuming that you know how to edit other files to make it a tradeable item. Unfortunately my own knowledge of game editing at that level is somewhat sketchy!  scratch

Good luck...
Back to top Go down

Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov
Page 1 of 1