StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» About the new 1.1.0019.5 update!
Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Today at 14:01

» StalkerSoup or OP2?
Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeby Fofyhead Thu 26 May 2022 - 14:04

» Guides in SS?
Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Thu 26 May 2022 - 5:08

» Quest for Le Havre
Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Fri 20 May 2022 - 14:21

» Crash entering level 1
Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Sat 14 May 2022 - 1:54

» The dead guy in the little shed in ATP
Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Tue 10 May 2022 - 13:04

» Early problem after starting a new game
Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Tue 10 May 2022 - 11:32

» Testing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.SOUP Plugins with Photos
Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Tue 10 May 2022 - 5:30

May 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Sword2012
Struggling early in Collector mission line I_vote_lcapStruggling early in Collector mission line I_voting_barStruggling early in Collector mission line I_vote_rcap 
Fofyhead
Struggling early in Collector mission line I_vote_lcapStruggling early in Collector mission line I_voting_barStruggling early in Collector mission line I_vote_rcap 
Aleks1970
TecnoBacon
Blind_doge
WhiteWolf
Statistics
We have 1409 registered users
The newest registered user is shortime

Our users have posted a total of 11715 messages in 1605 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

kamielh

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Struggling early in Collector mission line

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alphabet Soup
Experienced

Struggling early in Collector mission line Empty
PostSubject: Struggling early in Collector mission line   Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2021 - 3:49

So, I have begun the Collector's part of the game. The part that begins in
Spoiler:

I ended up proceeding to put this mission line on hold due to thinking that the
Spoiler:
hunting would coincide with it and make me go back to it later. I'm not sure if that is going to eventually be the case, but I decided to go back and start addressing this part of the game anyway.

So, I found
Spoiler:
at the rookie camp, followed by the one at the top of the tunnel to the east of the car park where there is a transition to either the dark valley or darkscape.

Now here is my problem,
Spoiler:
can be in the following locations..

Spoiler:

I'm feeling lost at this point.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Struggling early in Collector mission line   Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2021 - 10:13

Your message:

Hi Alphabet Soup. Some of the Collector locations can he hard to find, but most of the locations for the first set of Caesier's stashes are marked by a mushroom so you know you are in the right place - e.g. there is one at the base of the tree, another by the rock pile.

Rather than try to describe the locations here, I suggest that you have a look in Part 2 of the walkthrough: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The Collector section has pictures of all of the locations. If the pictures are too small, there is a link to an older document with larger pictures a bit further down.

If you are still stuck, please let us know.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Struggling early in Collector mission line   Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2021 - 15:25

Hi Alphabet Soup

In addition to the above, I'd really recommend waiting until the next patch before starting the progressive Collector, Caesier, Gold Bars, and ZEP storyline

This is because much of the development work on the patch, over the past 18 months, has gone into improving all of these areas - from the interactive environments, to the clues, descriptions, and the storyline itself - making it a far more enjoyable and immersive experience...

Furthermore, this improved sequence is no longer a separate game in the new patch, but a seamless continuance of the main storyline
Back to top Go down
Alphabet Soup
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Struggling early in Collector mission line   Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2021 - 4:14

Thanks for the responses fellas.

Perhaps I best take your advice on waiting it out for the next patch. Its just I've done everything but those final three parts of SS. I can't believe how big this mod is at times, haha. Its truly impressive to see the dedication behind it, even if I can get wrecked badly at times.

Is there an ETA as to when the next patch will be out?

Also, I got my hands on the
Spoiler:
and in it's description, it is stated that it is a self repairing suit. Though, it is appears you still need to repair it. It still provides some more protection than the fully upgraded
Spoiler:
, though.

As for the location, I think it may have bugged out or I will need to check again. Because, I did find a mushroom at the rocks east of the guide.
Back to top Go down
Alphabet Soup
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Struggling early in Collector mission line   Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2021 - 13:59

So, just a bit of an update..

I did manage to find that stash in the Cordon, it was just on a really weird angle inside the those rocks near the guide.

However.. I have made it all the way up to the Army Warehouses part of this mission line, using the guide when I have to. Though it seems that either I am once again not looking closely enough or worse.

I have the following possible locations.

1. Under the concrete slabs near the helicopter.
2. Metal pipes near concrete slab.
3. Behind the fence, amid three rocks near the APC.

I have checked the guide, 1 and 2 are definitely without a stash. As for number 3, it doesn't quite show you where the stash is, but you would think that it would just be simply amid the three rocks. Unfortunately, no matter what angle or spot I have been checking around or under these three rocks, I still can not find a trace of a stash, other than a fluoro mushroom I found next to them.

Any tips, fellas?

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Struggling early in Collector mission line   Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2021 - 20:40

Your message:

The backpack at that location is in a crevice under the rock pile, but it is around the back near the tree and not where the mushroom is. (I assume that the mushroom had to be placed at the front, or you would never have seen it.) Not an easy one to find.
Back to top Go down
Alphabet Soup
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Struggling early in Collector mission line   Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2021 - 5:04

Thank you for your response.

I checked around where you said to look and still could not find the stash. So, I ended up reloading from just before I found the previous stash in the Wild territory. This time, after emptying the stash, I did not use the Strelok teleporter to enter into the Military Warehouses. As I considered that this may have contributed to perhaps bugging out the stash.

After entering the warehouses map on foot, I ended up finding the stash in a pipe, near the Tushkano's nest. I'm not completely sure that using the Strelok teleporter bugged out the stash, but I strongly suspect it and it might be worth labbing, in other words experimenting if it indeed causes a bug.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Struggling early in Collector mission line   Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2021 - 10:18

Your message:

I don't think using the teleporter would affect it. Glitches do occur occasionally, and I have had stashes fail to spawn at other locations - although fortunately this is a rare occurrence.

As I understand it, each stash should spawn when you pick up the previous one, and it will remain there until you find it. Reloading and picking up the previous stash again is a useful trick if a stash can't be found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Struggling early in Collector mission line   Struggling early in Collector mission line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Struggling early in Collector mission line
Page 1 of 1