StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...
Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeby pchester Yesterday at 18:48

» StalkerSoup completed (for now)!
Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeby Fenrir Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 17:03

» Help required for starting Soul Cube mission
Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeby valalla Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 15:55

» Old version of Stalkersoup
Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 1:53

» I need help with Cyclops' riddle
Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeby pchester Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 17:55

» Petrenko's death...?
Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 2:41

» Discord server?
Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeby yeong Fri 10 Sep 2021 - 19:05

» Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov
Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 12:54

September 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 1276 registered users
The newest registered user is AZ

Our users have posted a total of 11237 messages in 1525 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Empty
PostSubject: Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again...   Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2021 - 18:05

I decided to finish what i left 2 months ago, and so i loaded my save which was while entering in the old cemetery after getting the golden bar in Jupiter, and it crashed. here's the crash log:

Crash log:

Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again...   Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2021 - 22:07

Lately we seem to be getting more reports than usual of game crashes when people approach certain areas. Please send your pre-Cemetery save game to Aleks at adoler[at]gmail.com so he can take a look at it.

In the meantime, as a workaround you can bypass Cemetery by spawning in the Cemetery bar using the ESC+F4 menu and entering zep_gold_bar2. The bar will spawn on the ground near you, and when you pick it up you should receive an SMS telling you where to go next.
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again...   Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2021 - 19:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lately we seem to be getting more reports than usual of game crashes when people approach certain areas. Please send your pre-Cemetery save game to Aleks at adoler[at]gmail.com so he can take a look at it.

In the meantime, as a workaround you can bypass Cemetery by spawning in the Cemetery bar using the ESC+F4 menu and entering zep_gold_bar2. The bar will spawn on the ground near you, and when you pick it up you should receive an SMS telling you where to go next.

thanks but for some reason the email you gave me is invalid
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again...   Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2021 - 20:11

Silly question... did you replace my [at] with @?
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again...   Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2021 - 20:29

Silly question... did you replace my [at] with @?

oh thanks for telling me, i didnt thought that. Now waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Tzoun9084

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again...   Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2021 - 5:03

Good too see you mate! Have this script to your gamedata folder it will fix that CTD cause var 5 dont exist into the ltxs i have create for tecnobacon a year ago.

Also all extra spawns or ltx problems you can contact with me too as i create all those and still has some minor bugs in it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again...   Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2021 - 14:45

Good too see you mate! Have this script to your gamedata folder it will fix that CTD cause var 5 dont exist into the ltxs i have create for tecnobacon a year ago.

Also all extra spawns or ltx problems you can contact with me too as i create all those and still has some minor bugs in it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks for the script dude. I will make sure to contact you if i have any problems with those things. Do you have discord?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again...   Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash while entering in Old Cemetery again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: StalkerSoup main discussions-
Jump to: