StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» StalkerSoup completed (for now)!
Immortal characters and Arnie issue Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 9:37

» Help required for starting Soul Cube mission
Immortal characters and Arnie issue Icon_minitimeby valalla Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 15:55

» The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...
Immortal characters and Arnie issue Icon_minitimeby VodkaMartiniSNS Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 2:43

» Old version of Stalkersoup
Immortal characters and Arnie issue Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 1:53

» I need help with Cyclops' riddle
Immortal characters and Arnie issue Icon_minitimeby pchester Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 17:55

» Petrenko's death...?
Immortal characters and Arnie issue Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 2:41

» Discord server?
Immortal characters and Arnie issue Icon_minitimeby yeong Fri 10 Sep 2021 - 19:05

» Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov
Immortal characters and Arnie issue Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 12:54

September 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Immortal characters and Arnie issue I_vote_lcapImmortal characters and Arnie issue I_voting_barImmortal characters and Arnie issue I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
Immortal characters and Arnie issue I_vote_lcapImmortal characters and Arnie issue I_voting_barImmortal characters and Arnie issue I_vote_rcap 
pchester
valalla
VodkaMartiniSNS
Alphabet Soup
Statistics
We have 1275 registered users
The newest registered user is 1527425587

Our users have posted a total of 11233 messages in 1525 subjects