StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» StalkerSoup completed (for now)!
Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 9:37

» Help required for starting Soul Cube mission
Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Icon_minitimeby valalla Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 15:55

» The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...
Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Icon_minitimeby VodkaMartiniSNS Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 2:43

» Old version of Stalkersoup
Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 1:53

» I need help with Cyclops' riddle
Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Icon_minitimeby pchester Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 17:55

» Petrenko's death...?
Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 2:41

» Discord server?
Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Icon_minitimeby yeong Fri 10 Sep 2021 - 19:05

» Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov
Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 12:54

September 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit I_vote_lcapCannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit I_voting_barCannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit I_vote_lcapCannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit I_voting_barCannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit I_vote_rcap 
pchester
valalla
VodkaMartiniSNS
Alphabet Soup
Statistics
We have 1275 registered users
The newest registered user is 1527425587

Our users have posted a total of 11233 messages in 1525 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nekomaster
Novice
nekomaster

Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Empty
PostSubject: Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit   Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2021 - 22:18

I did the quest to get the armor he wanted and I have it in my inventory (ie I'm not wearing it, its in my bag) when I tracked Bes down to a campfire behind the bandits base in Darkvalley playing guitar and mumbling to himself from time to time.

When I get up to him and try to talk to him he just flat out ignores me and I can't talk to him. I've saved and reloaded a couple times but he just does the same thing, ignoring me.

Mind you this is the 2nd time I've done this since the first time I got this far things where a bit messy and I decided to restart.

Any reason why Bes isn't talking to me, its not like I have a gun drawn when I talk to him and theres nobody around attacking us (hell he keeps playing guitar and even after finishing a session of playing, he continues to ignore me).
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit   Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2021 - 22:35

Like many of the Zone's campfire musicians, Bes doesn't like to be interrupted while he is playing. He will talk to you eventually, but you have to be patient and wait until he finishes. (But don't wait too long when he stops, or he may just start playing something else!)
Back to top Go down
nekomaster
Novice
nekomaster

PostSubject: Re: Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit   Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2021 - 1:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Like many of the Zone's campfire musicians, Bes doesn't like to be interrupted while he is playing. He will talk to you eventually, but you have to be patient and wait until he finishes. (But don't wait too long when he stops, or he may just start playing something else!)

Well the thing is even after he stops I can't talk to him.

He'll just getup, stand around for a while, occasionally checking his rifle and cocking it, put it away, mumble something in Russian, then sit back down and play another song or start muching on some food.

Mind you this is the 2nd time I've done this as I mentioned (I was there previously in a different playthrough but not this playthrough, both where two different games, the last one had the missing soldier body for the note in cordon bug)

Heres a link to my save file
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nekomaster
Novice
nekomaster

PostSubject: Re: Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit   Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2021 - 2:04

Well I FINALLY got him to talk only after I spawned a bunch of zombies in to give him something else to do than play guitar all day and eat sausage and even still I had to try a few times because he'd either go back to the fire and play guitar, or just get killed by the zombies.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit   Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2021 - 10:08

I tried your save game and I was able to talk to Bes. I didn't get the usual prompt to talk to him, but I started hitting the E key as soon as he finished playing and the dialogue window opened before he started again. Here is a save from just after talking to him in case you missed his rewards...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit   Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannot talk to Bes at Dark Valley, to give him Strelok's Suit
Page 1 of 1