StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» StalkerSoup completed (for now)!
Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 9:37

» Help required for starting Soul Cube mission
Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeby valalla Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 15:55

» The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...
Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeby VodkaMartiniSNS Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 2:43

» Old version of Stalkersoup
Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 1:53

» I need help with Cyclops' riddle
Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeby pchester Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 17:55

» Petrenko's death...?
Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 2:41

» Discord server?
Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeby yeong Fri 10 Sep 2021 - 19:05

» Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov
Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 12:54

September 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Crash while entering the Cemetery I_vote_lcapCrash while entering the Cemetery I_voting_barCrash while entering the Cemetery I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
Crash while entering the Cemetery I_vote_lcapCrash while entering the Cemetery I_voting_barCrash while entering the Cemetery I_vote_rcap 
pchester
valalla
VodkaMartiniSNS
Alphabet Soup
Statistics
We have 1275 registered users
The newest registered user is 1527425587

Our users have posted a total of 11233 messages in 1525 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Crash while entering the Cemetery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

Crash while entering the Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2021 - 10:22

So i got the one gold bar from Jupiter and headed for the next one in the Old Cemetery. But when i go through the transition, the game crashes while entering, i tried with the distribution center transition but it crashes too. Even the teleport doesnt work.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2021 - 21:33

I'm not an expert in game errors, but it sounds as if your game is trying to load a corrupted NPC file. There should be an 'Error' line near the end of your crash log file... STALKERSOUP\_appdata_\logs\xray_<yourname>.log. If so, what does it say?
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2021 - 21:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm not an expert in game errors, but it sounds as if your game is trying to load a corrupted NPC file. There should be an 'Error' line near the end of your crash log file... STALKERSOUP\_appdata_\logs\xray_<yourname>.log. If so, what does it say?
Log File:

Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2021 - 22:14

Well, it appears that whatever is wrong is crashing your game too fast to create an error message.

Okay, try this:

As the problem seems to be in Cemetery, you may be able to bypass that area by spawning in the Cemetery bar while still in Jupiter. Use the ESC+F4 menu to spawn in zep_gold_bar2. The bar should appear on the ground near you. Pick it up and after a few seconds you should get a couple of SMS messages telling you where to go next. If not, you may need to ask Aleks for help again.
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2021 - 22:56

Well, it appears that whatever is wrong is crashing your game too fast to create an error message.

Okay, try this:

As the problem seems to be in Cemetery, you may be able to bypass that area by spawning in the Cemetery bar while still in Jupiter. Use the ESC+F4 menu to spawn in zep_gold_bar2. The bar should appear on the ground near you. Pick it up and after a few seconds you should get a couple of SMS messages telling you where to go next. If not, you may need to ask Aleks for help again.

For some reason now every save crashes my game as soon as i try to load it. I dont know what is happening but i definetely dont like it.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2021 - 23:49

That does sound bad. Try starting a new game to create a new all.sav file. Wait for it to save (or create your own save) then try loading that save. If that works, try loading your current game again. If it doesn't work, it sounds like something more serious has happened... another one for Aleks, I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2021 - 23:51

That does sound bad. Try starting a new game to create a new all.sav file. Wait for it to save (or create your own save) then try loading that save. If that works, try loading your current game again. If it doesn't work, it sounds like something more serious has happened... another one for Aleks, I'm afraid.

even trying to create new game has the same result as trying to load a save. What the hell is happening?
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2021 - 0:03

Last suggestion: restart your PC in case something is stuck in memory. If that doesn't work, you may need to reinstall the game - but check with Aleks first.

EDIT: Just a couple more thoughts:
- as you are unable to even start a new game now, it is possible that something has changed in your game files... have you edited any files recently?
- have you installed, or changed the settings in, any anti-malware software that might now be blocking something?
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2021 - 19:19

Last suggestion: restart your PC in case something is stuck in memory. If that doesn't work, you may need to reinstall the game - but check with Aleks first.

EDIT: Just a couple more thoughts:
- as you are unable to even start a new game now, it is possible that something has changed in your game files... have you edited any files recently?
- have you installed, or changed the settings in, any anti-malware software that might now be blocking something?

I tried restarting my pc, didnt help. I havent changed anything within the game directory nor is my antivirus blocking any of the game's files. Although as soon as i installed OP 2.1 the problem occured, could it be from that? Im going to email aleks about my problem.
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2021 - 20:20

... I havent changed anything within the game directory nor is my antivirus blocking any of the game's files. Although as soon as i installed OP 2.1 the problem occured, could it be from that? ...

And where did you install the OP-2 game?

banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2021 - 20:22

... I havent changed anything within the game directory nor is my antivirus blocking any of the game's files. Although as soon as i installed OP 2.1 the problem occured, could it be from that? ...

in seperate folder from stalkersoup.
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2021 - 23:58

Maybe the installation of OP-2.1 has changed something on your computer because your save files which you sent - works fine on my system!

Uninstallation would be your best bet!
First: rename the  '_appdata_' folder with 'old_appdata_' name
Second: uninstall the game with included uninstallation link or with the unins000.exe file in 'Resources\Installer' folder.
Third: after new installation -> update game to the last version and copy the saved files from the 'old_appdata_' folder into new '_appdata_' folder.

Create a new start save and then try with your last save...

banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2021 - 0:04

Previous post:

Will try, thanks
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2021 - 22:44

Maybe the installation of OP-2.1 has changed something on your computer because your save files which you sent - works fine on my system!

Uninstallation would be your best bet!
First: rename the  '_appdata_' folder with 'old_appdata_' name
Second: uninstall the game with included uninstallation link or with the unins000.exe file in 'Resources\Installer' folder.
Third: after new installation -> update game to the last version and copy the saved files from the 'old_appdata_' folder into new '_appdata_' folder.

Create a new start save and then try with your last save...

So i reinstalled the game, and now it crashes at entering the zone. Here is log file
Log file:

Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2021 - 1:10

Hi banditk00

It looks as if you may have your Stalkersoup folder installed inside another Stalkersoup folder

If this occurs the game won't work, as the engine won't find the files where it expects them to be... No

Please do a full uninstall, and clean out all your stalkersoup registry entries before reinstalling

Ideally, please follow the Installation Guide [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the letter, and let us know at which numbered stage you get stuck
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2021 - 3:44

Hi banditk00

It looks as if you may have your Stalkersoup folder installed inside another Stalkersoup folder

If this occurs the game won't work, as the engine won't find the files where it expects them to be...  No

Please do a full uninstall, and clean out all your stalkersoup registry entries before reinstalling

Ideally, please follow the Installation Guide [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the letter, and let us know at which numbered stage you get stuck

unnistalled it and cleaned any registry files with ccleaner, then installed it again and still crashes:

Spoiler:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression    : fatal error
[error]Function      : CInifile::r_section
[error]File          : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xrCore\Xr_ini.cpp
[error]Line          : 342
[error]Description   : <no expression>
[error]Arguments     : Can't open section 'wpn_ak9s'
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2021 - 8:48

unnistalled it and cleaned any registry files with ccleaner, then installed it again and still crashes:

Spoiler:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression    : fatal error
[error]Function      : CInifile::r_section
[error]File          : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xrCore\Xr_ini.cpp
[error]Line          : 342
[error]Description   : <no expression>
[error]Arguments     : Can't open section 'wpn_ak9s'

As this line says:
'TB3D_Version_Info: {Version: 1 Release: 1 Revision: 0019} Cadet '
You're not on the last version. Start the 'UpdateSS.exe' program again...

banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2021 - 9:32

Previous post:

I updated the version, and tried to load jupiter to cemetery save. It worked without crashing and now i can continue playing, thanks very much for the help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash while entering the Cemetery   Crash while entering the Cemetery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash while entering the Cemetery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StalkerSoup :: StalkerSoup main discussions-
Jump to: