StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» StalkerSoup completed (for now)!
Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 9:37

» Help required for starting Soul Cube mission
Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeby valalla Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 15:55

» The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...
Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeby VodkaMartiniSNS Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 2:43

» Old version of Stalkersoup
Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 1:53

» I need help with Cyclops' riddle
Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeby pchester Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 17:55

» Petrenko's death...?
Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 2:41

» Discord server?
Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeby yeong Fri 10 Sep 2021 - 19:05

» Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov
Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 12:54

September 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Dead City to ATP bug... I_vote_lcapDead City to ATP bug... I_voting_barDead City to ATP bug... I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
Dead City to ATP bug... I_vote_lcapDead City to ATP bug... I_voting_barDead City to ATP bug... I_vote_rcap 
pchester
valalla
VodkaMartiniSNS
Alphabet Soup
Statistics
We have 1275 registered users
The newest registered user is 1527425587

Our users have posted a total of 11233 messages in 1525 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Dead City to ATP bug...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

Dead City to ATP bug... Empty
PostSubject: Dead City to ATP bug...   Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeTue 9 Mar 2021 - 10:31

So i killed Beast in Dead City, then got message from Norman to go trough the ATP transition. I got there, killed the Last Day guys and then looted them. But i noticed that in the game's walktrough, there are supposed to be 4 on the right side and 4 on the left, but in my game there were only 3 at both sides, also when i kill them, im supposed to get message from Norman, but it doesnt trigger for some reason i guess . Tried loading my last save , but it didnt fix it.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Dead City to ATP bug...   Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeTue 9 Mar 2021 - 18:23

There were four on each side of me when I wrote the walkthrough, but there were only three each side in my latest game. Perhaps the numbers have been reduced to make it slightly easier - or it could be a random number thing. Either way, Norman's message only happens when all of the attackers are dead.

I did notice in my game that one of the invisible attackers had moved away to chase some nearby Zombies, and I only got Norman's message after I chased after and killed him. Try moving around the wider area and see if anyone shows up on your minimap/Bioradar. If not, you may need to replay your game from before going through the portal, and make sure you kill the invisibles first.
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Dead City to ATP bug...   Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeTue 9 Mar 2021 - 21:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There were four on each side of me when I wrote the walkthrough, but there were only three each side in my latest game. Perhaps the numbers have been reduced to make it slightly easier - or it could be a random number thing. Either way, Norman's message only happens when all of the attackers are dead.

I did notice in my game that one of the invisible attackers had moved away to chase some nearby Zombies, and I only got Norman's message after I chased after and killed him. Try moving around the wider area and see if anyone shows up on your minimap/Bioradar. If not, you may need to replay your game from before going through the portal, and make sure you kill the invisibles first.

i reloaded my save 4 times, and still nothing happens. I killed all of them ( and yes they always spawn 6 in total ) and searched the whole map for anybody left, and still nothing.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Dead City to ATP bug...   Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeTue 9 Mar 2021 - 22:47

Hi banditk00, I just sent you an email.
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Dead City to ATP bug...   Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeTue 9 Mar 2021 - 23:02

Hi banditk00, I just sent you an email.

I sended the save file to the first email you told me of, i hope we can solve the issue

EDIT: Alright so i emailed aleks, with the save file i sended to you and a one before going through dead city, lets hope he will be able to solve the issue
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Dead City to ATP bug...   Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2021 - 22:45

... but there were only three each side in my latest game. Perhaps the numbers have been reduced to make it slightly easier - or it could be a random number thing. Either way, Norman's message only happens when all of the attackers are dead.

You're right.
Six monolith will be spawned when a player gets the "spawn_atp_presledovateli" infoportion.
This infoportion also activate the "atp_dcity_pobeg_restrictor" restrictor and his internal timer.
The timer itself is responsible for sending an SMS,  "agro_tainik_norman_start" info, spawning agroprom portal to the hidden place and for deactivating the dead city protection!

This part is readed directly from the all spawn file that has not been changed...

I would ask you if you can send me your save file from the dead city for a test.
Thank you.

Alright so i emailed aleks, with the save file i sended to you and a one before going through dead city, lets hope he will be able to solve the issue

I'll need your first save in a dead city. From the beginning, if possible?
Thank you.

banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Dead City to ATP bug...   Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2021 - 22:57

Previous post:

I sent the save file to you, check your email
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Many thanks   Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2021 - 17:44

I want to thank to pchester and aleks for taking from their time, to help me with the issue. Once again i can continue progressing in the story line of this masterpiece which is StalkerSoup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead City to ATP bug...   Dead City to ATP bug... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead City to ATP bug...
Page 1 of 1