StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» StalkerSoup completed (for now)!
Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 9:37

» Help required for starting Soul Cube mission
Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeby valalla Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 15:55

» The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...
Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeby VodkaMartiniSNS Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 2:43

» Old version of Stalkersoup
Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 1:53

» I need help with Cyclops' riddle
Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeby pchester Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 17:55

» Petrenko's death...?
Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 2:41

» Discord server?
Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeby yeong Fri 10 Sep 2021 - 19:05

» Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov
Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 12:54

September 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Take a special photograph for Lightning quests I_vote_lcapTake a special photograph for Lightning quests I_voting_barTake a special photograph for Lightning quests I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
Take a special photograph for Lightning quests I_vote_lcapTake a special photograph for Lightning quests I_voting_barTake a special photograph for Lightning quests I_vote_rcap 
pchester
valalla
VodkaMartiniSNS
Alphabet Soup
Statistics
We have 1275 registered users
The newest registered user is 1527425587

Our users have posted a total of 11233 messages in 1525 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Take a special photograph for Lightning quests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Empty
PostSubject: Take a special photograph for Lightning quests   Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 0:27

So i got to the sarcophagus, then went to the teleport in the basement, after i got teleported i got the sniper which takes pictures and tried to shoot at the place which i targeted with my binoculars, but nothing happens, the quest doesnt update nor cancel, altough when i fall from the place i got the sniper, the quest insta fails, even if i didnt shoot. i just need the info portion for the quest to update, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Take a special photograph for Lightning quests   Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 15:19

Hi banditk00,

Sounds like you're moving along nicely. This is a known bug, fixed in the next patch. Email aleks at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and request the fix.

Good Hunting, Stalker.

Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Take a special photograph for Lightning quests   Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 16:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi banditk00,

Sounds like you're moving along nicely. This is a known bug, fixed in the next patch. Email aleks at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and request the fix.

Good Hunting, Stalker.

I will email him but can you tell me what is the info portion for the quest, so i can finish it
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Take a special photograph for Lightning quests   Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 17:15

Hi banditk00,
Don't know the info portion, but to save you time here is the fixed file:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Place it in your \gamedata\scripts folder...same one where the Modders script is located. It will fix the issue for you now.

See you at the Secret lab.

zoust likes this post

Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Take a special photograph for Lightning quests   Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 17:40

Hi banditk00,

Place it in your \gamedata\scripts folder...same one where the Modders script is located. It will fix the issue for you now.

thank you very much, and good hunting stalker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Take a special photograph for Lightning quests   Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 18:37

Hi banditk00,

I putted the file in the scripts folder then launched the game, and nothing diffirent. What was supposed to happen?
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Take a special photograph for Lightning quests   Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 21:07

Hi banditk00,

I putted the file in the scripts folder then launched the game, and nothing diffirent. What was supposed to happen?

IDK, it worked for me right away. Did you put it into STALKERSOUP\gamedata\scripts ? There is another "scripts" folder under 'config', not the right one.
Try loading up a previous save before heading to the Sarcophagus.
If all else fails, script files sometimes require a new game, play new game until an autosave occurs, and then load up a save and see what happens.
Sometimes, it is difficult to get the shot right. Make a quicksave before trying, reload if it fails.

Good luck.

Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Take a special photograph for Lightning quests   Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar 2021 - 22:02

Previous post:

IT WORKED, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE STUCK ON THIS STUPID QUEST FOREVER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a special photograph for Lightning quests   Take a special photograph for Lightning quests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take a special photograph for Lightning quests
Page 1 of 1