StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» StalkerSoup completed (for now)!
Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 9:37

» Help required for starting Soul Cube mission
Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeby valalla Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 15:55

» The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...
Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeby VodkaMartiniSNS Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 2:43

» Old version of Stalkersoup
Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 1:53

» I need help with Cyclops' riddle
Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeby pchester Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 17:55

» Petrenko's death...?
Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 2:41

» Discord server?
Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeby yeong Fri 10 Sep 2021 - 19:05

» Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov
Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 12:54

September 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Find the data disk for Panther I_vote_lcapFind the data disk for Panther I_voting_barFind the data disk for Panther I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
Find the data disk for Panther I_vote_lcapFind the data disk for Panther I_voting_barFind the data disk for Panther I_vote_rcap 
pchester
valalla
VodkaMartiniSNS
Alphabet Soup
Statistics
We have 1275 registered users
The newest registered user is 1527425587

Our users have posted a total of 11233 messages in 1525 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Find the data disk for Panther

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

Find the data disk for Panther Empty
PostSubject: Find the data disk for Panther   Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2021 - 18:58

So i got the quest from Panther about the courier who should have the data disk. Then when i get to the top of the railway bridge where im supposed to go, there was a message from Panther:
Hey, Soldier! You’re in the right place,you should be able to see him from there without being spotted. Get the guy's flash drive, but dont harm him if you can help it.
But he wasnt anywhere near the bridge to be found. I tried waiting for him a bit but he still didnt come. I saw in the walktrough that im supposed to get message like this after the previous one :
Kuznetsov. I'm here, with the data you requested. I need those photos. If you don't have them, then the deal's off. You have until I reach the southern outpost...

But i didnt get any message like this, only the one from the Panther
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Find the data disk for Panther   Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2021 - 19:24

I think I saw this reported by someone else, so it may be a bug. Try spawning in the disc (disk_pantera) and see if you get a prompt to return to Panther.
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Find the data disk for Panther   Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2021 - 19:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think I saw this reported by someone else, so it may be a bug. Try spawning in the disc (disk_pantera) and see if you get a prompt to return to Panther.

Yeah it worked, thanks. Its kinda sad for me though that i have to cheat quest items because of bugged quest, but for now i dont think i have any other choice
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Find the data disk for Panther   Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2021 - 21:37

Yeah it worked, thanks. Its kinda sad for me though that i have to cheat quest items because of bugged quest, but for now i dont think i have any other choice

I'm not sure if Aleks is aware of this issue. If he is, a fix may be on the way, but I suggest that you PM* him and ask. If he doesn't know about it, he may ask you for a save game from before Panther's message so he can test it.
(*Click on the main banner picture above, click on Aleks1970, then on 'Contact'.)
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Find the data disk for Panther   Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2021 - 20:15

i will pm him, thank you
Back to top Go down
zoust
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Find the data disk for Panther   Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2021 - 11:46

I had the same issue.
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Find the data disk for Panther   Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2021 - 20:17

I had the same issue.

Hi, that's very known problem.
It will be fixed in the new patch but will require a complete new game start, because this fix will change 'all.spawn' file...

zoust likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find the data disk for Panther   Find the data disk for Panther Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find the data disk for Panther
Page 1 of 1