StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» StalkerSoup completed (for now)!
Find the repair kits from Sidorovich Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 9:37

» Help required for starting Soul Cube mission
Find the repair kits from Sidorovich Icon_minitimeby valalla Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 15:55

» The game crashes every time dozens of NPCs are fighting...
Find the repair kits from Sidorovich Icon_minitimeby VodkaMartiniSNS Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 2:43

» Old version of Stalkersoup
Find the repair kits from Sidorovich Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 14 Sep 2021 - 1:53

» I need help with Cyclops' riddle
Find the repair kits from Sidorovich Icon_minitimeby pchester Sun 12 Sep 2021 - 17:55

» Petrenko's death...?
Find the repair kits from Sidorovich Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sat 11 Sep 2021 - 2:41

» Discord server?
Find the repair kits from Sidorovich Icon_minitimeby yeong Fri 10 Sep 2021 - 19:05

» Can't get the controller brain for Sviblov
Find the repair kits from Sidorovich Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 12:54

September 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Find the repair kits from Sidorovich I_vote_lcapFind the repair kits from Sidorovich I_voting_barFind the repair kits from Sidorovich I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
Find the repair kits from Sidorovich I_vote_lcapFind the repair kits from Sidorovich I_voting_barFind the repair kits from Sidorovich I_vote_rcap 
valalla
pchester
VodkaMartiniSNS
Alphabet Soup
Statistics
We have 1275 registered users
The newest registered user is 1527425587

Our users have posted a total of 11233 messages in 1525 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

Find the repair kits from Sidorovich

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

Find the repair kits from Sidorovich Empty
PostSubject: Find the repair kits from Sidorovich   Find the repair kits from Sidorovich Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2021 - 12:21

So i got this quest from Sidorovich after Petrenko told me to talk to him for reward, Sidorovich gave me task to find hammer, screws and spanners. I went to the ATP for the hammer and screws, while following the walktrough for stalkersoup. But here is the problem, in the walktrough it says that there are 2 hammers, one on bench in a bulding with parked truck, and another one in L-shaped barn, but i found only the one which is on the bench, and couldnt find the other one which is supposed to be in the barn, but it isnt there. I tried loading my last quick save and trying to find it again, but it still wasnt there.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Find the repair kits from Sidorovich   Find the repair kits from Sidorovich Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2021 - 13:59

I don't know why one hammer would spawn but not the other. Are you sure you are looking in the right place - on the ground close to the camp fire in the corner of the large L-shaped building?

If it isn't there, I don't think there is anything special about these tools so you should be okay spawning in the missing hammer - item kuvalda.
Back to top Go down
banditk00
Experienced
banditk00

PostSubject: Re: Find the repair kits from Sidorovich   Find the repair kits from Sidorovich Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2021 - 16:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't know why one hammer would spawn but not the other. Are you sure you are looking in the right place - on the ground close to the camp fire in the corner of the large L-shaped building?

If it isn't there, I don't think there is anything special about these tools so you should be okay spawning in the missing hammer - item kuvalda.

oh i found it, turns out that i somehow didnt saw the hammer. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find the repair kits from Sidorovich   Find the repair kits from Sidorovich Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find the repair kits from Sidorovich
Page 1 of 1