StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» And... I'm back. Level 1 Collector issues....
Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash Icon_minitimeby dmjhel Today at 3:34

» Kostya stash abandoned factory help
Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash Icon_minitimeby PhilShifty11 Sat 23 Jan 2021 - 20:34

» Chernobyl: A Stalker's Guide review
Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 3:14

» Bar to Warehouses transition missing
Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash Icon_minitimeby kd6dm Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 23:08

» Scratching my head - after moving from Windows 7 to Windows 10....
Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash Icon_minitimeby dmjhel Sun 10 Jan 2021 - 18:38

» About a new game update!
Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash Icon_minitimeby TrueB Fri 8 Jan 2021 - 11:41

» Stuck as hell - with NPCs not spawning!
Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash Icon_minitimeby SerbianStrelok Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 14:55

» What killed me here?
Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 30 Dec 2020 - 20:58

January 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
dmjhel
Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash I_vote_lcapProblem with Warlab after killing Lukash I_voting_barProblem with Warlab after killing Lukash I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1147 registered users
The newest registered user is Sabal

Our users have posted a total of 10784 messages in 1431 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-BoardsofCanada-
Novice

Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash Empty
PostSubject: Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash   Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2020 - 2:17

Hi again,

I managed to stumble my way through the first half of the mod without Lukash and Miser using Esc+S.  I did things a bit out of order but currently I am past the mission to defend the Lost Village and tasked Pilgrim with protecting Panther. I've already met with the Black Doctor, and I am supposed to go to the Warlab now, but there's nothing there. Reading through the Guide, I found out there's supposed to be a recon with someone named Vitamin, that is initiated by Lukash.

Since he's dead I can't visit Lukash, however I can spawn in Vitamin. My problem is that the missions I'm finding for him in the spawn menu aren't working; when I talk to him, I get the "You got here quickly. Ready to go?" dialogue. I can't seem to find the task that properly initiates the Raid on Warlab. What are the sequence of events I should initiate to ensure that this works and get myself back on track? Thank you in advance

EDIT: Quick update: spawning the task from AW correctly spawns Vitamin and his men at the heading in Radar. However they're not following me, only Vitamin does. Also, none of them cross over to AW with me.
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash   Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2020 - 10:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Quick update: spawning the task from AW correctly spawns Vitamin and his men at the heading in Radar. However they're not following me, only Vitamin does. Also, none of them cross over to AW with me.

It sounds as if you have already tried most of the relevant info portions, but this sequence worked for me...
Spoiler:

If this doesn't work for you, it may be that your game is now too broken. If that is the case, I can send you a working save game from meeting Vitamin in Army Warehouses (with Lukash and Miser still alive) and you could play on from there. I will have done some things in a different order, and you will have to replay some sections that you shouldn't have reached yet (such as reaching the Lost Village), but at least you shouldn't come across any more problems due to missing NPCs. Alternatively I could send you a save game from a different point (e.g. after the Lost Village battle) if you don't want to replay everything in between. PM me with your email address if you want to try this.
Back to top Go down
-BoardsofCanada-
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash   Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2020 - 16:09

Quick update: spawning the task from AW correctly spawns Vitamin and his men at the heading in Radar. However they're not following me, only Vitamin does. Also, none of them cross over to AW with me.

It sounds as if you have already tried most of the relevant info portions, but this sequence worked for me...
Spoiler:

If this doesn't work for you, it may be that your game is now too broken. If that is the case, I can send you a working save game from meeting Vitamin in Army Warehouses (with Lukash and Miser still alive) and you could play on from there. I will have done some things in a different order, and you will have to replay some sections that you shouldn't have reached yet (such as reaching the Lost Village), but at least you shouldn't come across any more problems due to missing NPCs. Alternatively I could send you a save game from a different point (e.g. after the Lost Village battle) if you don't want to replay everything in between. PM me with your email address if you want to try this.

Hey pchester,

I managed to get everything working by spawning the reyd_ok (maybe?) task in Army Warehouses, transitioning to Radar, and then going to Warlab by myself - Vitamin does follow but won't transition with me. Spawning in Vitamin at the stairs in Warlab also spawned in all his men, and the dogs too. Very wonky way to succeed!

Thank you again for helping and offering the save game. I don't think my game's broken just yet. I almost did after Lost Village - got SMS from Maples, who I didn't meet yet, the Black Doctor was absent, etc. Esc+S has rescued me about 4 or 5 times now. The written guide has also been a tremendous help but I try not to read too far ahead.

I'm done with all my tasks up to following Boatswain to the base in Generators. I probably have done things quite a bit out of sequence but I'm up to date, as far as the guide is concerned. I'm at the Generators currently, leading Boatswain. Things are quite linear at the moment.

Thank you again. And Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash   Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2020 - 20:29

I'm done with all my tasks up to following Boatswain to the base in Generators. I probably have done things quite a bit out of sequence but I'm up to date, as far as the guide is concerned. I'm at the Generators currently, leading Boatswain. Things are quite linear at the moment.

Thank you again. And Merry Christmas!

Okay, good to hear that you are back on course. Yes, the game does become a lot more linear after Recon, so there is less chance of accidentally doing things out of order! scratch

(And a Happy Christmas back at you...  drunken santa )

-BoardsofCanada- likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash   Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with Warlab after killing Lukash
Page 1 of 1