StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for StalkerSoup

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Game stuttering at stable rate
I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Wed 23 Sep 2020 - 20:05

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 23 Sep 2020 - 19:12

» Game freeze on exiting Lab X-18
I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 23 Sep 2020 - 19:05

» Mercenary research suit
I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeby WeebRemover4500 Sat 19 Sep 2020 - 22:17

» 50 files in the STALKERSOUP directory?
I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Wed 16 Sep 2020 - 16:36

» Hello Folks
I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeby pchester Tue 15 Sep 2020 - 10:06

» Use of the photo pistol
I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeby Aleks1970 Thu 10 Sep 2020 - 23:35

» ZEP30 Lab quests
I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 8 Sep 2020 - 11:10

September 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Statistics
We have 1075 registered users
The newest registered user is yanderechan7

Our users have posted a total of 10599 messages in 1399 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killing_One
Novice

I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Empty
PostSubject: I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear   I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2020 - 12:33

Hi to all ,i need help with a graphic problem and i don't know how to fix it.
I start game and on bushes and trees are white dots in the foliage ,i don't know what is this and how to fix it ,i run in dx11 extended also i have some graphic settings on menu disapear and remain just a few to sett ? i atach the screens to see what is going on.
My GPU is Radeon RX VEGA 56 8GB RED DEVIL OC
So please a little help STALKERS.
Thank you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear   I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2020 - 10:20

Hi Killing_One,

Your screenshots are a bit too dark for me to see much, but I assume that you mean the sparkling dots that appear in foliage when it is raining. The effect is a bit overdone for my taste, but I confess that I haven't really looked into how to change it.

I don't understand much about the game's more technical settings, but I think this is a "wet surface" feature that TecnoBacon introduced for DX11 Extended. Have a look at the section "WET SURFACES IN DX11" in the Modders Script (gamedata\scripts\tb3d_modders.script), there may be a setting there that can help you. Hopefully someone with more knowledge of the game's inner workings will be able to advise you here...

You might also find something helpful in this thread...
I am not sure if it is relevant, but a little way down TecnoBacon posted...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
All those using DX11 and wet surfaces take note:
sun_near in DX11 extended is set at 50 which is supposed to be the top end of that setting in the engine but it turns out that is wrong. The actual top end is 49 so it must be changed in the modders script, 48 is the best value to use to get the best range of the effect. If you do not change this value than the game will not load and will crash to desktop when you enter a level that is in full sunlight."

Sorry I can't be of more help... scratch
Back to top Go down
Killing_One
Novice

PostSubject: Re: I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear   I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2020 - 12:01

Well worked after reinstal the problem gone ,now how to turn the croshair to red when point to enemy ???
Back to top Go down
Strelok981
Novice

PostSubject: Re: I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear   I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2020 - 19:07

I also had white spots on the trees and bushes, they have nothing to do with the rain,
it may now be better seen what it is all about.

I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear 3t1plZa

I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear 1lMWoGK

I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear ITeOivn

I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear 9PPEO8t

I used the previous start of the game and everything is fine.

Back to top Go down
Killing_One
Novice

PostSubject: Re: I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear   I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2020 - 20:03

In some areas like garbage the dots apear again ,but is temporary
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Re white spots in the foliage.   I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep 2020 - 12:38

Well worked after reinstal the problem gone ,now how to turn the croshair to red when point to enemy ???
Later in the game, some firearm scopes show the enemy with a red ouline, plus you should imo get red dots for enemies on your minimap top left of your H.U.D.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear   I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep 2020 - 17:26

Please accept my apologies for my earlier response, as I didn't read your question fully...

Try going into the console (default ~) and typing ‘hud_info on’ then ENTER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear   I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have white dots in the foliage, and some graphic settings in the menu disapear
Page 1 of 1