StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kruglov... the idiot
Vehicles. Instructions for use? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 13:50

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
Vehicles. Instructions for use? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 2 Jul 2020 - 9:57

» Scratching my head....
Vehicles. Instructions for use? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 1 Jul 2020 - 14:25

» Have the music on the flashdrives
Vehicles. Instructions for use? Icon_minitimeby Ikaruss Wed 1 Jul 2020 - 10:42

» Vehicles. Instructions for use?
Vehicles. Instructions for use? Icon_minitimeby joy division Mon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:31

» Finding the red pseudogiant
Vehicles. Instructions for use? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 29 Jun 2020 - 1:39

» Spanish Translation?
Vehicles. Instructions for use? Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 28 Jun 2020 - 18:10

» Error message and help/support subforum
Vehicles. Instructions for use? Icon_minitimeby papanoel Fri 26 Jun 2020 - 18:05

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Vehicles. Instructions for use? I_vote_lcapVehicles. Instructions for use? I_voting_barVehicles. Instructions for use? I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Vehicles. Instructions for use? I_vote_lcapVehicles. Instructions for use? I_voting_barVehicles. Instructions for use? I_vote_rcap 
Ikaruss
dmjhel
joy division
r3mot3control
Statistics
We have 1022 registered users
The newest registered user is Whistler77

Our users have posted a total of 10352 messages in 1359 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Vehicles. Instructions for use?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joy division
Experienced
joy division

Vehicles. Instructions for use? Empty
PostSubject: Vehicles. Instructions for use?   Vehicles. Instructions for use? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2020 - 16:51

I can not find anything. How do you use the various armored vehicles? I can turn them on, steer but not shoot.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Vehicles instructions for use.   Vehicles. Instructions for use? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2020 - 17:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I can not find anything. How do you use the various armored vehicles? I can turn them on, steer but not shoot.
Hi Joy Division,
In Levelup1, iirc there was a zeroing in system, best done when staionary, imo. But it can be equally easy to fire with a Barratt or automatic shotgun, either from the vehicle or exiting and using the AFV as cover. Regards, TrueB.

Experienced
joy division

PostSubject: Re: Vehicles. Instructions for use?   Vehicles. Instructions for use? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2020 - 17:44

Hi Joy Division,
In Levelup1, iirc there was a zeroing in system, best done when staionary, imo. But it can be equally easy to fire with a Barratt or automatic shotgun, either from the vehicle or exiting and using the AFV as cover. Regards, TrueB.

Sorry, can You explain?
Is it possible shoot with armored vehicles?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Vehicles. Instructions for use?   Vehicles. Instructions for use? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2020 - 23:29

Yes you can use the gun on drive-able BTRs, but the system is a bit clunky. From memory, you aim the turret with the mouse, wait for the "target locked" signal and then fire using the [TAB] key. The turret only turns part way, so I found it easier to reverse away from enemies so they follow you.

EDIT: thinking back, the turrets may auto-aim when you are near an enemy. I do seem to remember it never pointing where I wanted it to!
Back to top Go down
joy division
Experienced
joy division

PostSubject: Re: Vehicles. Instructions for use?   Vehicles. Instructions for use? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:31

Yes you can use the gun on drive-able BTRs, but the system is a bit clunky. From memory, you aim the turret with the mouse, wait for the "target locked" signal and then fire using the [TAB] key. The turret only turns part way, so I found it easier to reverse away from enemies so they follow you.

EDIT: thinking back, the turrets may auto-aim when you are near an enemy. I do seem to remember it never pointing where I wanted it to!

Yeah!!!
All right!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vehicles. Instructions for use?   Vehicles. Instructions for use? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vehicles. Instructions for use?
Page 1 of 1