StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official StalkerSoup forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Suddenly can't load games or change options (even in regular SHOC)
LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeby nekomaster Today at 21:28

» About the new game update!
LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeby zoust Yesterday at 16:19

» TB3D mesaage
LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeby pchester Sat 19 Jun 2021 - 20:41

» Some CP/OP 2.1 questions (bit off topic?)
LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeby pchester Fri 18 Jun 2021 - 18:28

» Hero of Chernobyl: An Interview
LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeby PhilH231 Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 17:30

» Boatswain in Swamp. Graveyard bandits don't attack
LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeby pchester Wed 16 Jun 2021 - 12:42

» Problem with lost expedition in x10
LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeby pchester Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 22:29

» S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 announced
LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeby WhiteWolf Mon 14 Jun 2021 - 10:10

June 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
nekomaster
LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village I_vote_lcapLOST VILLAGE: Protect the village I_voting_barLOST VILLAGE: Protect the village I_vote_rcap 
pchester
LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village I_vote_lcapLOST VILLAGE: Protect the village I_voting_barLOST VILLAGE: Protect the village I_vote_rcap 
zoust
Statistics
We have 1230 registered users
The newest registered user is justarandomguy

Our users have posted a total of 11094 messages in 1499 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 17:10

LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village

Go down 
AuthorMessage
papanoel
Novice

LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Empty
PostSubject: LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village   LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2020 - 17:11

Hi guys,

I have a problem with this mission. Kolmogor asked me to repel the attack from the military and clean up the village of any remaining soldier.
Well, all of the soldiers are friendly to me (I don't even need vodka any more to cross the bridge in Cordon). So I had to watch Kolmogor and Pilgrim getting rid of them (quite frustrating). Now, they are all dead and I found a blue PDA on one of them.
IIRC, this should trigger the mission completion but it doesn't. So, do I have anything else to do ? Could someone give me the infoportion needed to complete that mission ?

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
pchester
Administrator
pchester

PostSubject: Re: LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village   LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2020 - 20:14

The mission ends when you have the PDA and all of the soldiers are dead. Have a good look around the village and see if there are any soldiers still alive.

I just tested this and deliberately left one soldier wounded. Kolmogor wouldn't talk to me. Then Pilgrim found the survivor and killed him. As soon as he was dead, I got Kolmogor's message "If anyone's still alive, this is a victory!". I then waited until he returned to his room, and I could speak to him and end the mission.

In most of my games the soldiers are at least neutral by this stage, but they are here to attack my real friends, and I have no worries about killing them to save the village. The soldiers soon turn back to their usual red colour when they realise whose side I am really on, but it doesn't seem to affect my relationship with soldiers elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
papanoel
Novice

PostSubject: Re: LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village   LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2020 - 20:24

Thanks for your reply.

I went everywhere in this map and I can confirm that all the soldiers are dead.

Anyway, I will restart this mission and this time take the courage to stand up for my own beliefs... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village   LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2020 - 21:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
As soon as he was dead, I got Kolmogor's message "If anyone's still alive, this is a victory!"

Thank you, pchester, for this, as it was confusing  scratch

It's now been changed to "If any of us are still alive, this is a victory!"
Back to top Go down
PapyStalker
Novice

PostSubject: Re: LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village   LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2021 - 11:29

Hello all Irradiated Stalkers,

I'm in the same situation, all the Militaries are dead and I have the PDA. But the end of mission did not trigger.
As explained in the StalkerSoup from PChester i should get the following messages in this order :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

When the last enemy dies, Kolmogor sends a message…
Kolmogor:
If anyone's still alive, this is a victory! We destroyed their entire army! Check the village, make sure they're all dead, and tend to our wounded. Strelok, come and see me at HQ...
Incoming:
We're already airborne. I understand the girl is already in the Village. And due to complications, this operation will be twice the usual fee…
Incoming:
Double the fee? Not a chance! We already agreed prices, and you were paid in full before the operation...
Where are you? Look, don't mess about. I need only the girl. Her brother and his group can be ignored. And don't kill that idiot Strelok if you can avoid it...
If we have the girl, he'll do as we say. He could be useful to us...

Even I receved the Incoming Messages, I didn't get the First message from Kolmogor

Any Help appreciated
\PapyStalker
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village   LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2021 - 13:40

Previous post:

1.Kill the soldiers and mutants.
2.Talk to Kolmogor
3.take task Find Panther from kolmogor
4. go swamp meet panther.(Receive an SMS from Fang
Find Connoisseur of the Marshes)
Back to top Go down
PapyStalker
Novice

PostSubject: Re: LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village   LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2021 - 15:57

Hi Kaplumbaga,

Thank you for responding quickly.
But this not the First Military Mission where I am stuck, this is the Mission where you have to protect Panther in the Lost Village, where 2 helicopteres drop military in both side of the village.

Any other hints ?
\PapyStalker
Back to top Go down
PapyStalker
Novice

PostSubject: Re: LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village   LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2021 - 16:41

Hi all StalkerSoup Modders,

Finally I found why the end of mission does not trigger.
You have to run the mission in one run without reloading from a quick or full save.

Did it ...

Regards
\PapyStalker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village   LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOST VILLAGE: Protect the village
Page 1 of 1