StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kruglov... the idiot
Anti-radiation artefacts Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 13:50

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
Anti-radiation artefacts Icon_minitimeby TrueB Thu 2 Jul 2020 - 9:57

» Scratching my head....
Anti-radiation artefacts Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 1 Jul 2020 - 14:25

» Have the music on the flashdrives
Anti-radiation artefacts Icon_minitimeby Ikaruss Wed 1 Jul 2020 - 10:42

» Vehicles. Instructions for use?
Anti-radiation artefacts Icon_minitimeby joy division Mon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:31

» Finding the red pseudogiant
Anti-radiation artefacts Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 29 Jun 2020 - 1:39

» Spanish Translation?
Anti-radiation artefacts Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sun 28 Jun 2020 - 18:10

» Error message and help/support subforum
Anti-radiation artefacts Icon_minitimeby papanoel Fri 26 Jun 2020 - 18:05

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Anti-radiation artefacts I_vote_lcapAnti-radiation artefacts I_voting_barAnti-radiation artefacts I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Anti-radiation artefacts I_vote_lcapAnti-radiation artefacts I_voting_barAnti-radiation artefacts I_vote_rcap 
Ikaruss
dmjhel
joy division
r3mot3control
Statistics
We have 1022 registered users
The newest registered user is Whistler77

Our users have posted a total of 10352 messages in 1359 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Anti-radiation artefacts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrueB
Master
TrueB

Anti-radiation artefacts Empty
PostSubject: Anti-radiation artefacts   Anti-radiation artefacts Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun 2020 - 17:53

Hi,
On outfits, artefacts register of course. This makes for protecting MO. I have radiation at 80%. No matter what artefacts that are supposed to be mega anti rad are added, the percentage does not increase..
Most attributes of artefacts eg a spring, offer more percentage than 1, and a lot reduce percentage of radiation by more than 1.
Is there a possibility, please of eg in the next update of allowing up to 100% antirad protection to be gained through outfits plus artefacts, even if not pure like springs eg some balancing with negatives.
This would enable MO to seek artefacts on the Dump hills for example, & elsewhere, safely.
I post this here as I am not sure which member of TeambTB decides he artefact percentages.
Thanks and regards, TrueB.

Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Anti-radiation artefacts   Anti-radiation artefacts Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun 2020 - 21:53

A lot of work has already been done over many years on not only getting the artefact balance right, but getting them all to work properly...

Back in 2015, GlowWormToo did a superb job of ensuring that all the stats displayed consistently throughout the game, and all that remains is for a few remaining text descriptions for the more basic artefacts to be completed

From memory I think it's only once you get the SKAT15 suit that you can explore those hills with impunity. Until then, it's a quick dash up a hill, grab an artefact if you're lucky, run down again and dose yourself up with antirads, while contemplating the origin of the Dump, and the monetary value of your own mortality

Don't worry, though. You'll get your wish in Level 1 of the game santa
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Anti-radiation Artefacts   Anti-radiation artefacts Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jun 2020 - 9:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
A lot of work has already been done over many years on not only getting the artefact balance right, but getting them all to work properly...

Back in 2015, GlowWormToo did a superb job of ensuring that all the stats displayed consistently throughout the game, and all that remains is for a few remaining text descriptions for the more basic artefacts to be completed

From memory I think it's only once you get the SKAT15 suit that you can explore those hills with impunity. Until then, it's a quick dash up a hill, grab an artefact if you're lucky, run down again and dose yourself up with antirads, while contemplating the origin of the Dump, and the monetary value of your own mortality

Don't worry, though. You'll get your wish in Level 1 of the game santa

I appreciate the above response, Sword.

Spoiler:

Thanks and regards, wishing you safety and good health, Sword, TrueB.

PostSubject: Re: Anti-radiation artefacts   Anti-radiation artefacts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-radiation artefacts
Page 1 of 1