» Crash on launching...
How do I start a car? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 9:50

» Anti-radiation artefacts
How do I start a car? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 9:01

» Starting the Swamp
How do I start a car? Icon_minitimeby nemisis1842khann Thu 4 Jun 2020 - 18:08

» I'm spawning in the air...
How do I start a car? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 3 Jun 2020 - 0:25

» Problems and questions regarding the game...
How do I start a car? Icon_minitimeby psyxopat Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 17:20

June 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
How do I start a car? I_vote_lcapHow do I start a car? I_voting_barHow do I start a car? I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
How do I start a car? I_vote_lcapHow do I start a car? I_voting_barHow do I start a car? I_vote_rcap 
nemisis1842khann
Dr_Sztychowka
pchester
Gorlash
psyxopat
td3005
kd6dm
Vadrigos
Statistics
We have 1011 registered users
The newest registered user is koba0100

Our users have posted a total of 10181 messages in 1329 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

pchester

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

How do I start a car?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemisis1842khann
Master

How do I start a car? Empty
PostSubject: How do I start a car?   How do I start a car? Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2020 - 14:50

I have never been able to start any vehicle so just for once I
  would like to know how its done, going for the case for sid I
  have always wiped the base out it does not seem to matter,
  but just for once how are the motors started.

In the past I pull all the soldiers out and 'remove them' with
  out getting the copters in on the scene, so just for once brum,
  brumm....
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: How do I start a car?   How do I start a car? Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2020 - 17:18

Previous post:

Hi Nemisis

To start with you'll need a master key

The basic one used by the miiltary to clear roads of parked cars will be given to you very early in the game for helping someone

The second, which you can use with military vehicles, you'll get in Level 1

To use a key inside a vehicle, you'll literally have to assign a key (on your keyboard) to it in the Options menu

Personally, I use K. For no particular reason I can think of... Wink
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: How do I start a car?   How do I start a car? Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2020 - 19:40

Hi ok I get the idea will work on it...

I was supposed to get the motor by the factory and drive to the army check point, but
 it seems short of light speed you have no way of getting there, I have in the past just
 knocked the army men of from the hamlet  raised ground as they approach, I have never
 got the box with out starting WW3, has any one else, I knock the armoured car out thats
 in the road way and try to get down the oppersite side and over the fence, but sid keeps
 saying I have been seen but nobody reacts to my presense to come after me, do you  of
 any one that has got the case with out causing mayhem, like your self..!
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How do I start a car?   How do I start a car? Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2020 - 22:55

Don't worry about Sid's warning, nothing will happen until you pick up the document case. As long as you are wearing a military uniform and driving the UAZ you can drive up to the base and enter freely.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: How do I start a car?   How do I start a car? Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2020 - 10:29

I can asume I am doing some thing wrong on that basis, as i got to
just before the gate they opened up on me and the car blew up, I think
it needs some attention as its very annoying, I have done this a fair few
times in the past but never succeded, its the one that wonders around
the shed that causes the problem, oh well back to the drawing board..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Don't worry about Sid's warning, nothing will happen until you pick up the document case. As long as you are wearing a military uniform and driving the UAZ you can drive up to the base and enter freely.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: How do I start a car?   How do I start a car? Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2020 - 18:36

I'm not sure who you mean by the one who wanders around the shed.

Is it the BTR that opens up on you, or the soldiers? They seem to have different programming, and even if MO has traded enough with the Bridge soldiers to make the soldiers in the Base at least neutral, the BTRs are always hostile. The one by the base entrance is supposed to ignore you during this particular mission, but apparently that isn't happening. You could try taking out the BTR from a distance first, then see if the soldiers still attack you.

As a last resort you could turn on "God" mode in the menu and then just ignore the soldiers shooting at you as you collect whatever you need in the base. I think the attack on the village only happens if you attack the soldiers - although I haven't had the same problem so I can't be sure.
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: How do I start a car?   How do I start a car? Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2020 - 11:37

In the night theres one soldier that wanders round the shed with the wanted case, he goes
to the gate and goes round again, I suppose its all a case of timing, in the outer door way and
for him to go by, creep up the wall on his side just behind him, along the back wall and do the
same on the case side, and repeat to get out and back to the toilet, must try that next time
I play that part.

Regarding that BTR thats by the gate taking that out does not seem to have any reaction
from the soldiers, all so that one over the far side will have a go if you are at the gate, I have
been caught out by that one at x18 entrance thats been forgotten about, but thats all the fun
of this game I suppose, when I played 'Lost alpha/Misery/Stalker complete 12' and others I was
always being tripping up on some thing and getting myself annihilated, all the fun of the circus,
what....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I start a car?   How do I start a car? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I start a car?
Page 1 of 1