StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Why can't I free Nimble?
Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 22:28

» The '100 Rads' bar...
Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? Icon_minitimeby td3005 Today at 22:19

» Voronin's gear in the ATP
Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 21:48

» Crash on launching...
Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 9:50

» Anti-radiation artefacts
Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 9:01

» Starting the Swamp
Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? Icon_minitimeby nemisis1842khann Thu 4 Jun 2020 - 18:08

» I'm spawning in the air...
Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 3 Jun 2020 - 0:25

» Problems and questions regarding the game...
Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? Icon_minitimeby psyxopat Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 17:20

June 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? I_vote_lcapShould the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? I_voting_barShould the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? I_vote_lcapShould the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? I_voting_barShould the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? I_vote_rcap 
nemisis1842khann
Dr_Sztychowka
pchester
psyxopat
Gorlash
td3005
kd6dm
Vadrigos
Statistics
We have 1011 registered users
The newest registered user is koba0100

Our users have posted a total of 10177 messages in 1329 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Gorlash, TrueB

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemisis1842khann
Master

Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? Empty
PostSubject: Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked?   Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2020 - 14:15

Is it considered to be cheating or any thing else down that avenue
to make adjustments to 'fsgame' file, some while ago changes were
ok but cannot remember what they were...
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked?   Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2020 - 16:37

Previous post:

Hi nemisis

You shouldn't need to touch this file as it's already optimised for the game

What you're looking for is the file named 'tb3d_modders' script in the gamedata/scripts folder

All your cheating tweaking options are in there, and it's well worth dragging a shortcut to it onto your Desktop Wink
Back to top Go down
nemisis1842khann
Master

PostSubject: Re: Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked?   Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2020 - 17:23

I vaguely remember in the first SoC game there was some 'tweeking' listed then,
but never mind things have changed now probably for the better.....
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked?   Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2020 - 17:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I vaguely remember in the first SoC game there was some 'tweeking' listed then, but never mind things have changed now probably for the better.....

Yes, StalkerSoup is a very different animal from the first three STALKER games

To find out why, and how, read 'Why StalkerSoup is so awesome' here...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EDIT: For clarity, the main tweak that used to be needed in 'fsgame' (and the one you remember well) was to change the 'game_data' line from False to True, in order to activate mods

In StalkerSoup, this is set to 'True' by default
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked?   Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should the 'fsgame' script file be tweaked?
Page 1 of 1