Missions suggestions (and others) Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 13:42

» Voronin's gear in the ATP
Missions suggestions (and others) Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 12:48

» Crash on launching...
Missions suggestions (and others) Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 0:50

» Anti-radiation artefacts
Missions suggestions (and others) Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 0:01

» Starting the Swamp
Missions suggestions (and others) Icon_minitimeby nemisis1842khann Thu 4 Jun 2020 - 9:08

» I'm spawning in the air...
Missions suggestions (and others) Icon_minitimeby TrueB Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 15:25

» Problems and questions regarding the game...
Missions suggestions (and others) Icon_minitimeby psyxopat Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 8:20

June 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Missions suggestions (and others) I_vote_lcapMissions suggestions (and others) I_voting_barMissions suggestions (and others) I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
Missions suggestions (and others) I_vote_lcapMissions suggestions (and others) I_voting_barMissions suggestions (and others) I_vote_rcap 
nemisis1842khann
Dr_Sztychowka
pchester
Gorlash
psyxopat
td3005
kd6dm
Vadrigos
Statistics
We have 1011 registered users
The newest registered user is koba0100

Our users have posted a total of 10181 messages in 1329 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Gorlash

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 4:42

Missions suggestions (and others)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ikaruss
Novice
Ikaruss

Missions suggestions (and others) Empty
PostSubject: Missions suggestions (and others)   Missions suggestions (and others) Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2020 - 19:53

Originally I was going to put this in the topic of Suggestions and criticism, but I see that it is so old that they closed it.
In addition, this will be new, already with the latest version, the 1.10019.

I will begin by commenting on how bad, desperate and poorly designed the mission of Petrenko's Flask was for me.

First, the reward is not so great or so valuable, regarding the inconvenience that must be done.
Because it's not even that you have to go through a big difficulty, but rather it's a nuisance.
What Lanky tries to charge us is stupid, beyond the initial joke.

Then you have to go to the Cordon to find what you ask for, not to mention the artifacts you ask for, and the money.
I would rather face great enemies here and there, than do this stupidly complicated mission.

Finally, where the flask is located, it's also ridiculous, because you have to jump behind the fence that delimits the map, and then make a huge detour looking at the back of the game, the unfinished buildings and all that.
And that breaks the atmosphere, it takes you completely out of the experience that STALKER generates.

It's just ridiculous.

A big sorry for whoever designed the mission, but they could improve it, so that it is not necessary to go so far to look for the elements that Lansky asks for.
Like Garbage instead of Cordon.
That the money is much less and that there are more options on how to pay it (maybe something you have in inventory), or that it's particularly rare to find, like TV.

Or that you can find out who was the drunk who stole the flask in the first place, as an option not to do Lansky's stupid tasks.
And of course, the place where you can find the flask, you can change it to a place where the place to enter and exit is the same, and avoid going behind the scenes seeing buildings without textures, or even with the possibility of literally falling off the map.

Missions suggestions (and others) Aj071Fi

They could have put it here, or here, instead of putting it here, and had to make this whole pointless turn around here, with the possibility of falling off the map.

The worst is that you don't allow the mission to be canceled, or we do not know how uselessly complicated it will be to reject it.

And that would be another request: the possibility of manually deleting or canceling missions on our map, to delete those annoying icons that are left over, even when some of the characters accidentally die.

In fact, I find that it would be even more interesting, that only the important missions assigned to us with an icon, while the rest the secondary ones, we are the ones who assign the icon, based on the detailed descriptions that the characters give us.

The rest of the game works quite well, with the odd little bug or crashing, forgivable.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Petrenko's Flask Mission   Missions suggestions (and others) Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2020 - 12:14

Previous post:

It may seem a chore to do this but as MO says, he does it to keep in with Petrenko. There is no time limit and eventually, you may find yourself in Cordon. The circuits are easy to find and the artefacts are all over Cordon. One could equally say this about other fetch missions. As the game progressses transitions increase, you meet NPCs that for a fee, transport you. As to the location of the flask, the subsequent conversation by MO with Petrenko shows he agrees with you, so all reactions are it seems anticipated. If you buy or gain some vehicles and drive them to just outside Rostock, it helps considerably. Regards, TrueB.
Ps: TB and his Team welcome modders.
Back to top Go down
Ikaruss
Novice
Ikaruss

PostSubject: Re: Missions suggestions (and others)   Missions suggestions (and others) Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2020 - 15:50

It seems you didn't understand the point:
The worst part of the mission is having to go behind the "stage", see how the map is false, it is unfinished, because that sector was never made to be explored.
So, either you need to complete that part of the scenario, or leave the flask in another place where the map is more complete, and don't mess up the game's immersion.

I mean, does this seem fun and original?

Missions suggestions (and others) A411c164e3613539c4e3bd7ca3856990o

At first it doesn't look so bad but, because you have to take a damn walk on the map ... it loses all grace.

Missions suggestions (and others) 66128f78b9ad2c8511389b87a25f41b9o

Missions suggestions (and others) 78622d188c3be306d7a8e6ace61d2798o

Missions suggestions (and others) 3de2f7f0f2b4c7ab2a841ab413fb7f1bo

and because of the grass, you don't see much where you walk, it is very easy to fall off the map.

Missions suggestions (and others) F4902c2096cbb7bf93e80109f9cc53a5o

Missions suggestions (and others) Fc7c4b4a35798fd85fbfb53ea952385fo

See the big problem that I mean?

Is that immersive?
No, not at all, it breaks the atmosphere.

On the other hand, this place looks much better, is more accessible, and does not break the atmosphere as much.
In fact, it goes hand in hand with the mission to go to ATP.

Missions suggestions (and others) 3e3a8f44728f5dfeee5fdf078cb89d1co

Missions suggestions (and others) D4a8c2c90ac2b6e3323f4daab2b10923o

Even better, the other place that I said, is much more logical, being a drunk who threw the flask:

Missions suggestions (and others) Eeb587ee2d9f64ebb6f02d850fa3db85o

The guy leaves the bar drunk, and turns left, in that corner, where he throws the flask behind the wall.
And to access that place, we have the roof above Zahar, and with a little parkour, you get to the other side.

You can even access this place from another side, like where the Duty guard is, on the way to Wild Territory.

Missions suggestions (and others) 985a30026288045d9ed2fecc9e5e09f3o

And to get out, we have a couple of places, like taking a whole tour and leaving at the place of transition to ATP, through this window where the soldier of Duty is who will tell us, with good reason, to get out of there, or by this side, where there are some ventilation ducts, where we can climb and go back to the other side.

Missions suggestions (and others) 210eb520a8f9465a44981e104efb9c92o

Missions suggestions (and others) 5ab82beb31810f37622d2323af765e11o

Missions suggestions (and others) C4b2717d029b677fb75a607297a7f744o

Missions suggestions (and others) Ec67839eee030cb96c0aec6a1fc392f5o

---------------
Separating what is a criticism of a suggestion, here is one:

In this case, I see that these collapsed stairs in X-16, are easily accessible.
And even though it's not supposed to be an accessible part of the map, if it's finished, it's a good hideaway.

Missions suggestions (and others) 374760171b474128b73d832a20c1a969o

Missions suggestions (and others) 742511c2273bb3106d6f092ca9e17293o

Missions suggestions (and others) 7bfc338bcd89a28b85cdd8292840c0c7o

If they already included it as a hiding place later in the story, then tell me yes, but don't tell me which mission.
But, well, it is something to consider, right?

As a general criticism about hiding places, I must say that I see many good and interesting places to hide objects, which those who have ended up choosing.
Not all, but the most...

------------
And the last thing for today, it would be good to improve the AI ​​of some characters.
In this case, well, it happened to me that I accidentally killed a loner in Garbage/Dump.
I don't remember the name, but it was the one that when entering the map the first time, is being robbed by bandits.
That time I saved him, but then, recently, he was attacked by a pack of blind dogs, so I tried to defend him, but in that I accidentally killed him.
Well, one more stalker that dies, right? Bad luck...

As it happens that by accidentally killing this stalker, it is that the as....e of Kostya became my enemy, and it is impossible for me to complete the missions, he run away from me, or attack me if I get close.
What's worse, now I will have to go back like 10 saved games back, so as not to kill the loner as....e, so that the other Kostya as....e doesn't take me as his enemy.

Above that, I was seeing if I could solve it in another way, and I see that in the Spawn Esc + s menu, Kostya appears with several other important missions.
It is a headache.
All for wanting to save a stalker from some dogs.

Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Re mission suggestions and others.   Missions suggestions (and others) Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2020 - 23:55

Previous post:

Re accidental killing 3 suggestions: in TB3D Modders.Script enable modders keys. Iirc one is Esc F which helps get back on the goodside of NPCs. There are several useful keys worth viewing just in case F is not the right one. Go see Sid and pay about 250,000ru to mollify a faction. Perhaps easiest reload from transition Dump to Rostock aka Bar and try again.

Re areas at back of main scenery. That you can get there suggests TB intends them to be legit. There are several of these shortcuts in the game. Unfortunately short of spawning the flask, this is the only way to retrieve it by a back route.
Regards, TrueB.
Back to top Go down
Ikaruss
Novice
Ikaruss

PostSubject: Re: Missions suggestions (and others)   Missions suggestions (and others) Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2020 - 0:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Go see Sid and pay about 250,000ru to mollify a faction.
When I went back several saved games back (not 10, but they were like 25), I found that option and proceeded to load the last saved game.
But unfortunately Sid didn't take it like he was in conflict with a faction.

Now everything is over, I'm a couple of missions from where I had been.
I already brought him the bag with the mutant parts, and I was about to start with the one I stayed on.

I will take into account the other options, in case something similar happens to me.

-------------

On the other hand, I have a couple of suggestions regarding mutants:
Will more mutants be included in future updates?
Because seeing this mod for Fallout 4, I feel that it goes more with the tone of STALKER.

Then I remember that in STALKER, there are no mutants or enemies that are particularly of this style, Slenderman, tall, thin ... and that's when I remembered Silvain, that mutant project for what was to be STALKER 2.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't know about you, but seeing a strange being that surpasses me in height, in the middle of the Red Forest, for example, makes my hair stand on end.
And that it has a type of attack that is not the classic one of throwing objects at you, or ramming you.

And remembering games from the past, as the Golden Ax used to be, is that this detail occurred to me:
What if there are mutants or enemies that don't attack you, but instead steal items from your inventory?

This could be a more than interesting mechanic.
Karlik could be used.
They move silently behind you, and they steal a couple of random items from your backpack ... and they will keep stealing from you until you escape, or kill them.
And just there, you retrieve your things from their inventory, with the reward that they may have some other object from someone else.

And of course, the idea that they are thieves, coincides with missions of recovery of important objects of these enemies.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Mission suggestions and others   Missions suggestions (and others) Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2020 - 3:45

Previous post:

Theft in the game is an option in TB3D Modders.Script, Ikaruss. Friendlies can be set to steal from you true / false. There are lots of options in this script to tailor the Game to your liking.
Spoiler:

All mods have their own flavour, as do other games, of course. Good hunting.

PostSubject: Re: Missions suggestions (and others)   Missions suggestions (and others) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missions suggestions (and others)
Page 1 of 1