Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 22:42

» Voronin's gear in the ATP
Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 21:48

» Crash on launching...
Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 9:50

» Anti-radiation artefacts
Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 9:01

» Starting the Swamp
Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitimeby nemisis1842khann Thu 4 Jun 2020 - 18:08

» I'm spawning in the air...
Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Wed 3 Jun 2020 - 0:25

» Problems and questions regarding the game...
Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitimeby psyxopat Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 17:20

June 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Crysis nanosuit still in the game? I_vote_lcapCrysis nanosuit still in the game? I_voting_barCrysis nanosuit still in the game? I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
Crysis nanosuit still in the game? I_vote_lcapCrysis nanosuit still in the game? I_voting_barCrysis nanosuit still in the game? I_vote_rcap 
nemisis1842khann
Dr_Sztychowka
pchester
Gorlash
psyxopat
td3005
kd6dm
Vadrigos
Statistics
We have 1011 registered users
The newest registered user is koba0100

Our users have posted a total of 10181 messages in 1329 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Gorlash

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Crysis nanosuit still in the game?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cielodespejado
Novice
Cielodespejado

Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Empty
PostSubject: Crysis nanosuit still in the game?   Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitimeWed 6 May 2020 - 23:45

Hi all, i have only a little question, In previous versions of the game  i accidentally came across a nanosuit, I mean an authentic nanosuit of the crysis game like the one that the soulcube guy in swamps wears, simply abandoned in a certain area of ​​the zone, but in later versions I have not found it, I would like to know if the nanosuit has been intentionally removed by devs or maybe you just have to do something concrete to trigger the suit spawning, thanks.
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Crysis nanosuit still in the game?   Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2020 - 12:33

As far as I know Adrenaline still sells the blue Prototype Nanosuit v2 (at least he did in my last playthrough). However, it doesn't appear in his inventory until later in the game - and even then only rarely.

There are two other nanosuits in the spawn menu that AFAIK don't appear in the game yet - the 'Medic' (gives improved health and protection) and the 'Antigravity' (better weight carrying ability). All three nanosuits are supposed to be self-repairing. Hopefully the additional nanosuits will put in an appearance as the Reclamation level is developed at the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
Cielodespejado
Novice
Cielodespejado

PostSubject: Re: Crysis nanosuit still in the game?   Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2020 - 17:37

Yes, the nanosuit wich i mean is the "antigravity" one, well, maybe it will spawn later in the game during the collector second tier of stashes or it was removed, dont matters much, is only curiosity.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Crysis nanosuit still in the game?   Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2020 - 22:57

I have never seen a nano suit in a random stash, but it would make sense if that was the only way to obtain the rare ones. I would imagine that the spawn chance would have to be extremely rare, though.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Crysis nanosuit still in the game?   Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2020 - 2:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
As far as I know Adrenaline still sells the blue Prototype Nanosuit v2 (at least he did in my last playthrough). However, it doesn't appear in his inventory until later in the game - and even then only rarely.

There are two other nanosuits in the spawn menu that AFAIK don't appear in the game yet - the 'Medic' (gives improved health and protection) and the 'Antigravity' (better weight carrying ability). All three nanosuits are supposed to be self-repairing. Hopefully the additional nanosuits will put in an appearance as the Reclamation level is developed at the end of the game.

I bought my MO a brown, if memory serves me right, nanosuit from Adrenaline, but I cannot recall if it had NV. Their advantage is their specification, for it is easier to proof them with artefacts than regular suits. Certainly worth buying; though perhaps proofing their psychic protection first and the then once this is achieved using damage protective artefacts such as for impact help, imo.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Crysis nanosuit still in the game?   Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2020 - 3:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I bought my MO a brown, if memory serves me right, nanosuit from Adrenaline, but I cannot recall if it had NV

The Nano suit can be upgraded by a certain professor of science, once you've got to know him well...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Crysis nano suit still in the game?   Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2020 - 2:18

Previous post:

Thanks Sword, he and I have been friends for years, ever since I discovered his base with my mine detector 😉
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crysis nanosuit still in the game?   Crysis nanosuit still in the game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crysis nanosuit still in the game?
Page 1 of 1