StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Number of maps in the Zone?
Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:14

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:04

» A Walk Through StalkerSoup - both parts updated for minor additions
Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeby pchester Yesterday at 20:14

» Voronin call in
Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 11:31

» A Walk Through StalkerSoup - Part Two updated to game version 1.1.0019.1
Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 2 Aug 2020 - 8:03

» Info Portions list updated
Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sat 1 Aug 2020 - 20:15

» Generators Transition
Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeby pchester Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 10:08

» NPCs & Making Friends
Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sat 25 Jul 2020 - 6:30

August 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) I_vote_lcapCan't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) I_voting_barCan't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) I_vote_lcapCan't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) I_voting_barCan't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
CPTJack
Statistics
We have 1042 registered users
The newest registered user is svyatagor

Our users have posted a total of 10433 messages in 1376 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Nite_
Veteran

Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Empty
PostSubject: Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved)   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 4:31

Spoiler:

! error in stalker with visual actors\neytral\stalker_neytral_nauchniy
stack trace:

0023:063F3E87 xrGame.dll

Spoiler:

does anyone have a fix for this? I mentioned it earlier in the Error message and help/support subforum but nobody responded to me yet on it.

Last edited by _Nite_ on Mon 9 Sep 2019 - 3:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Can't get near duty farm on aw   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 8:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Spoiler:

! error in stalker with visual actors\neytral\stalker_neytral_nauchniy
stack trace:

0023:063F3E87 xrGame.dll

Spoiler:

does anyone have a fix for this? I mentioned it earlier in the Error message and help/support subforum but nobody responded to me yet on it.
Hi Nite, looking at the amount of problems you are experiencing, perhaps if you submit the entry autosave.sav for your current visit to army warehouses, the current.log file, and the information you provide here to Aleks1970, who is correcting Level 0, include your name with the file names to keep them together.
Try a search to see if anyone else has reported this issue.

However if you are on 1.10019, which I have found to be very smooth running, and you seem to be getting a lot of technical problems, might not a complete reinstall help?
Before this, you might benefit from:
Also a deep virus check. 
Another disrupter can be Windows processes . Such as update requests.
I stay off the internet.
Before doing a re-install, though, sending the data to Aleks with a cover email is usually your best bet, if you include your username into the files' current names, it will help. He can then load your aw entry autosave.sav and see if the glitch happens on his pc.
If so, it may be something for the patch, if not then he hopefully can advise you on what is happening.
Regards, TrueB.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved)   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 8:40

Nope its not my computer, or a bad install.

I installed a fresh copy of 1.1.0012 and then ran the stalkersoup updater to 1.1.0019 and all that wen't well so I am on a good copy of 1,1,0019

Spoiler:

stalkersoup is getting better with each version, less and less problems on each playthrough, this is what I am currently experiencing at the moment

I can't continue until I get the army warehouse crash fix cause its in the way of the current mission I am on
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: cant get near duty army warehouse   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 18:26

Previous post:

Hi Nite,
Well I think your woes are gae related. I did get Ghosts pda, but recon was enemy. The problem as  see it is that MO has to see gynacologist and the game maes a save.. penny drop! In advanced opions when doing missions try turning off the autosave for mission accomplished. Because the controller body one has to be done without the player saving. Nothing is told to the player, so he/she gets to know by others knowledge.  found out from grimwald.
There may be an infoportion for Fang. Try sending a pm to pchester, who knows these things. Before getting infoportions make a hard save, then you can return if anything else goes wrong. Aleks1970 now looks after Level 0. TB levels above. Regards, TB

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved)   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep 2019 - 23:39

I already had mission autosaves turned off so it couldn't have been that, but it does autosave when I change maps.

as for the army warehouse issue yea I will need to figure out what the info portion is to talk to fang
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Aw & Fang   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeSun 8 Sep 2019 - 2:13

I already had mission autosaves turned off so it couldn't have been that, but it does autosave when I change maps.

as for the army warehouse issue yea I will need to figure out what the info portion is to talk to fang
Just a dim memory
Spoiler:

. pchester has written 2 very good walkthroughs, which I use. If you want to know where Fang is, I suggest you go to where the installation instructions are for that is where pchester's walkthroughs are as well.
Happy Hunting, TrueB.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved)   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeSun 8 Sep 2019 - 10:26

well just for the heck of it I did a fresh install of the game, and updated it to 1.10019 and same issue at army warehouse, no luck, This is one for aleks1970 to figure out
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Can't get near Duty farm for Fang   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeSun 8 Sep 2019 - 11:57

well just for the heck of it I did a fresh install of the game, and updated it to 1.10019 and same issue at army warehouse, no luck, This is one for aleks1970 to figure out
Hi Nite,
Have you tried just going to see if fang is in the Bar area? If not perhaps recon if things have changed in 1.10019. I know the message is the Farm but he has never been there in my games. I assume you have ignored the Dutyers and backed Freedom, to clear the Farm of Dutyers before this later mission. 
Usually after the Freedom foray, loners occupy the farm in AW for the rest of the game.
If none of the above applies to your game, then do send the email including the data you posted on the Forum plus .log if you have it and the entry to AW autosave.sav each to include your name to keep them together, all to Aleks to resolve. 
Regards, TrueB.

Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved)   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeSun 8 Sep 2019 - 12:54

Just a thought, but do you have 'extra_spawns' switched to 'false', at Line 125 of your Modders Script?

The default is 'true', but the fault you're describing necessitates it being changed to 'false' to get you out of trouble...
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved)   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeMon 9 Sep 2019 - 1:38

Ok update, aleks1970 loaded my gamesame and somehow it was working great for him, he sent me his gamesave next to fang at the duty farm so I can continue, Not sure what happened but I guess my gamesave was corrupted anytime I access that area, his is working though

wierd but at least I can continue playing
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Can't get near the Duty farm for fang   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2019 - 1:22

Previous post:

Hi, I was looking for a copy of infoportions, when I came across your comment. When you used the supplied save, did you then find Fang at the Duty farm please? Regards TrueB.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved)   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2019 - 1:26

Ok update, aleks1970 loaded my gamesame and somehow it was working great for him, he sent me his gamesave next to fang at the duty farm so I can continue, Not sure what happened but I guess my gamesave was corrupted anytime I access that area, his is working though

wierd but at least I can continue playing
Hi, I was looking for a copy of infoportions, when I came across your comment. When you used the supplied save, did you then find Fang at the Duty farm please? Regards TrueB.

yes I did
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Finding Fang at the Duty farm crash. Also freeze solution   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2019 - 1:29

Just a thought, but do you have 'extra_spawns' switched to 'false', at Line 125 of your Modders Script?

The default is 'true', but the fault you're describing necessitates it being changed to 'false' to get you out of trouble...
Hi, re advice the same as above was supplied to me recently regarding problems of freezes of putting extra spawns to false. This worked perfectly and the transitions in and out of Dark Valley, also now work. So the advice given in the note above, and another source, is very helpful indeed.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved)   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2019 - 2:29

Previous post:

That extra spawns to false option only works on collector, it wont work in level 0 mode which is what I was on during this issue
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Can't get to Duty Farm...   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2019 - 7:57

Previous post:

Thanks for letting me know. At least it works somewhere. Regards, TrueB

PostSubject: Re: Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved)   Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't get near Duty farm at Army Warehouses (solved)
Page 1 of 1