StalkerSoup
StalkerSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Number of maps in the Zone?
How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:14

» Stuck in the gameplay, Stalker? Let's have a little chat...
How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:04

» A Walk Through StalkerSoup - both parts updated for minor additions
How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitimeby pchester Yesterday at 20:14

» Voronin call in
How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 11:31

» A Walk Through StalkerSoup - Part Two updated to game version 1.1.0019.1
How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 2 Aug 2020 - 8:03

» Info Portions list updated
How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sat 1 Aug 2020 - 20:15

» Generators Transition
How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitimeby pchester Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 10:08

» NPCs & Making Friends
How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sat 25 Jul 2020 - 6:30

August 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
How do you change the ambient music on a map? I_vote_lcapHow do you change the ambient music on a map? I_voting_barHow do you change the ambient music on a map? I_vote_rcap 
pchester
How do you change the ambient music on a map? I_vote_lcapHow do you change the ambient music on a map? I_voting_barHow do you change the ambient music on a map? I_vote_rcap 
Sword2012
CPTJack
Statistics
We have 1042 registered users
The newest registered user is svyatagor

Our users have posted a total of 10433 messages in 1376 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

How do you change the ambient music on a map?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Nite_
Veteran

How do you change the ambient music on a map? Empty
PostSubject: How do you change the ambient music on a map?   How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2019 - 3:40

I don't like the ambient music for the main Pripyat map (west) and I want to change it
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Master
TrueB

PostSubject: Changing ambient music.   How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2019 - 20:12

_Nite_ wrote:
I don't like the ambient music for the main Pripyat map (west) and I want to change it
Hi Nite,
I am not sure if it changes or just can outplay it, but if you can try clicking thre heading on the right of your PDA and the lowest item on the left is something like Zone Radio. This is mainly pop music. I used it last night in NPP because the music there is unnerving.
If you have bought an mp3 player from one of the traders, and have bought one of their flash drives that has songs in what sounds like north-east European language. You can in the mp3 player, also choose Duty, Freedom etc radio which is quite good.
I hope this helps, and realise you may already kmow these suggestions though your followers may not Wink
Regards, TrueB.

Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the ambient music on a map?   How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2019 - 20:38

Yep I knew about that already, I'm one that likes to listen to the ambient music of most of the levels in this, but Pripyat in particular I don't care for, has to be a way to change it in a file that I can put in the gamedata folder but I don't remember how
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the ambient music on a map?   How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2019 - 21:48

game_maps_single.ltx
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the ambient music on a map?   How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2019 - 22:10

TecnoBacon wrote:
game_maps_single.ltx

can you upload that file somewhere please so I can get it, I would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the ambient music on a map?   How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitimeSun 1 Sep 2019 - 22:16

send me an email
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the ambient music on a map?   How do you change the ambient music on a map? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you change the ambient music on a map?
Page 1 of 1